Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 22. (Read 713518 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:11:56 PM
Well how about ICO money they stole from investors , why can't they do something to stabilize the price ,

DCT is one of the worst perforong coins in all platforms !!!

We get nothing from this f*** hackathons excpet free DCT coins given for free and later will be dumped in market killing the price even more .

We have seen nothing so fat ;!!! No real use , !! No real marketing strategy ,
All there is a bunch of guys spending ICO money !!!!!

What a shame for the money I invested , I could have just used any many other options !!!!

One of  the  worst coins so far !!!!

They didn't steal our money. We contributed to them at our own will and discretion. Unfortunately they didn't do exactly as advertised, but it is not money stolen.

I agree with you! On the other hand, I agree with jvper that we need to live with it! We are already into it!

The road map was changed several times. Violation of this is already fraud.
The fact that such a large amount of time did not show anything normal but only make a promise and show a raw product that could make and ordinary students this shows a lot.

We give money based on certain promises that were not made . This is violation of the moral contact we made with DCT team, therefore this indeed a case of MONEY STOLEN.

the roadmap was never followed. no real product , just bullshi*** hackathon that has achieved nothing. Nothing to give them excuse for.

we are into this by force , if there is any way i can get the money i invested back from the Millions they took from ICO , i would certainly do and leave this Shitt* project!!!

I give them enough chance to show some working product , but nothing so i have had enough of this cra****
Activity: 256
September 28, 2018, 08:07:56 PM
Well how about ICO money they stole from investors , why can't they do something to stabilize the price ,

DCT is one of the worst perforong coins in all platforms !!!

We get nothing from this f*** hackathons excpet free DCT coins given for free and later will be dumped in market killing the price even more .

We have seen nothing so fat ;!!! No real use , !! No real marketing strategy ,
All there is a bunch of guys spending ICO money !!!!!

What a shame for the money I invested , I could have just used any many other options !!!!

One of  the  worst coins so far !!!!

They didn't steal our money. We contributed to them at our own will and discretion. Unfortunately they didn't do exactly as advertised, but it is not money stolen.

I agree with you! On the other hand, I agree with jvper that we need to live with it! We are already into it!

The road map was changed several times. Violation of this is already fraud.
The fact that such a large amount of time did not show anything normal but only make a promise and show a raw product that could make and ordinary students this shows a lot.
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
When will the ALAX project be deployed on the Decent Platform?

this century, probably  Grin
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
Most alt coins are rising sharply.
But Dct coin?
Maybe dct team would have spent a lot of money doing workshop in Seoul and hackathon.
So who has sold dct until now? Always same pattern.
This happens all the time in the middle of the month.
Paycheck? Travel expanse? Maybe both.
Dct team is making dct coin a garbage coin.

Here is also dct team member.
They always speak as if there is good news. There are also some guys who put up a good article here and get 100dct from dct team.
They always blame the market for the dct coin price decline, and the bad writing for the dct team is fud.

Look, price of DCT token was quite stable in 30-50k sats for some time, last year.
Then it started to tank due to BTC poopshow (pump and dump) and later orchestrated BTC fud all over media (remember "cryptowinter is comming" headlines? BTC is fad, bubble etc...)
Now, BTC bottom is obviously reached and we're coiling for new jump to the highs.
DCT is under the radar and it's main market (bittrex) had extreme volume loss in last 12 months due to bear market and binance.
I highly doubt that team is selling DCT tokens because:
1) it would be extremely dumb to sell this low, especially for devs who are actually developing something and releasing working products (did you see new web wallet?)
2) market volume is very low, what they can do with couple BTC? Take a look on TRX market please, last winter zone. Peaks are meant for selling, not bottoms.

Price is falling because new DCT buyers are panicking and constantly dropping their bags to those buy orders under them.
You only need two dumbos to buy 10BTC worth now and in couple days drop their bags to buy book. In that case, we're going to reach 0 sats.

Also, I must notice that something is surely not OK with you. You are all over DCT reddit, bitcointalk and twitter. Posting same nonsene again and again.
Are you aware that you cant do anything about this? You are annoying yourself and people around you.
We cant force team to list on binance nor we can develop their work.
If you think that we can do better, then please fork their github and invite us, I'd gladly join you.
Save your mental health. If you invested too much in this, only reasonable thing to do now is to wait for better selling opportunities.

You are right. Still they have sold dct coin.
Now dct price reached bottom? Nope. Maybe it will be 0 sat.
Garbage coin!!!!
Update news? No. they have nothing. Only it’s all news to deceive investors.
A fraud group!!!! It's a scam like voice fishing.
Only their work is selling dct coin at market and ridiculous events.
I will do not post at here any more.

Goodbye.

relax, it was known fact long time ago that this coin is garbage and scam!
Activity: 398
Merit: 20
September 19, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
Everyday new record!!!!
Now 1960 sat.
Still dct team is doing well?
Or because bearish market?
Who sell dct coin?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
September 18, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
September 18, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
What a amazing coin!!!!
Endless dump and dump.
Who do you think is constantly selling dct for this price?
Who else would it be?
September 17, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
DCT team has monthly expenses you know, ahahah

they have to pay staff, rent, and other daily expenses like their morning coffee, hahaha

where can they get money?Huh of course most probably by selling DCT in exchanges hhhh

i dont think investors or traders dump DCT, cuz they bought it at an expensive rate, they cannot sell by loss.

SOOOOO , Those who sell are pretty much DCT team who already own the coins.

It is a cheating strategy ,,, what a shame ,,,, but what can we doo nothing UNFORTUnetly !!!

GOOD JOB DCT TEAM   !!! ( IAM SARCASTIC JUST IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE , because THIS IS NOT A GOOD JOB )  

Now dct is around 2000 sat. But someone is still selling dct. Who else would be a dct team?
Endless dump!!!!
Nobody wants to buy dct. Who is responsible?
Project? Useless project and useless events !!!!!!

Such a troll, why do you act so stupid on this thread? What is your agenda? You troll, hoping the price will keep dropping/stay low while you buy in?

What a fool!!!!
Now dct price is still very very cheap. What are you talking about?
Think and post.

You are a complete moronic troll and wasting your time here. The price is cheap right, many other projects are the same so are they all falling as projects? No they aren't, you're just dumb.

Are you an idiot? How much is IQ?
What project? Do you not see the other alt coins rising? Do not post here because you do not understand at all.
The more you write, the more ignorant you are.
Your ID seems to express you well.
Are you nuts? hahahaha.
September 17, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

they have to pay staff, rent, and other daily expenses like their morning coffee, hahaha

where can they get money?Huh of course most probably by selling DCT in exchanges hhhh

i dont think investors or traders dump DCT, cuz they bought it at an expensive rate, they cannot sell by loss.

It is a cheating strategy ,,, what a shame ,,,, but what can we doo nothing UNFORTUnetly !!!

GOOD JOB DCT TEAM   !!! ( IAM SARCASTIC JUST IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE , because THIS IS NOT A GOOD JOB )  

Now dct is around 2000 sat. But someone is still selling dct. Who else would be a dct team?
Endless dump!!!!

Such a troll, why do you act so stupid on this thread? What is your agenda? You troll, hoping the price will keep dropping/stay low while you buy in?

What a fool!!!!
Now dct price is still very very cheap. What are you talking about?
Think and post.

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:46:31 PM
Bitcoin Garden: DECENT Airs 3IPK – The New Aviation DApp
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-airs-3ipk-the-new-aviation-dapp/

DECENT has officially announced yet another decentralized application (dApp) built on its platform – 3IPK. This new endeavor will bring blockchain to the aviation industry. 3IPK is a project dedicated to automating certification control, airworthiness, supply chain and maintenance processes for aerospace, automotive, defense and nuclear sectors, all by developing blockchain-based digital solutions.

According to 3IPK’s CEO, Maria Capova, the issue arises when parts from deep supply chains are sourced from all around the world, while complying to stringent regulation processes and potentially risky material authentications, resulting in large overhead costs.

The Founder and CEO of DECENT, Matej Michalko, observed the current situation in the aviation industry in his personal blog a few weeks ago. He claims a situation like this can also cause many time constraints, with weak traceability output, and may even become a safety hazard if the authentication and verification processes are not enforced enough.

After discussion with DECENT, the board of directors member at 3IPK, Juraj Zamecnik, together with the CEO, Maria Capova, came to a conclusion that DECENT’s DCore platform could resolve the issues above. Mr Zamecnik is an experienced engineer with a background in Aeronautical and Nuclear Systems Engineering and Aviation Business Development....

Great news. Great use of Decent, and the blockchain in general.
September 15, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Endless dump!!!!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

WTF ? WHO ?

https://i.imgur.com/0uRipBd.jpg
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
The coin has become cheaper in a falling market, which is not afraid to hold on to a coin, can earn good money. So guys do not rush to sell and hope for success.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 10:32:08 PM
The price of DCT is still very low. Hopefully we will see the trend upward
Activity: 36
September 06, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
Dct still under 3000sat. When over 10000 sat?
Dct is still very very cheap. But most people are unwilling to buy dct.
Dct team have to know the reason.

most of the alt market is bearish these days.
September 02, 2018, 09:01:17 PM
Fud? Poor idiot!!!!
It is a reality. Most people think dct coin is currently bottom, but nobody wants to buy it. Why? The dct team is responsible for making dct coin an attractive coin. But the dct team does not make such an effort at all. Spending money on a strange event does not help investors.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
You can buy part of the position on a bargain DECENT, DECENT coin project prospects for the future are recognized, patiently holding wait for the next bull market
August 31, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
Investors can buy DECENT coins with a fixed position and wait patiently for the new round of market to come. The future development of DECENT project is worth investors' expectation.

Endlessly someone sell dct not buy.
Anyone selling dct may be a dct team.

Why do you think the team will sell DCT before listing it at Binance. It sounds very stupid.

Binance? Don’t even dream!!!!

Activity: 46
August 31, 2018, 08:06:19 AM
Your project sounds good, looks very impressive and excellent team work, I hope it will be a great future in the future so keep work hard guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
Activity: 406
August 31, 2018, 01:36:49 AM
Investors can buy DECENT coins with a fixed position and wait patiently for the new round of market to come. The future development of DECENT project is worth investors' expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: