Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 23. (Read 713518 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
Well not all alts are going to rise. But the thing is that DECENT is already so undervalued, i am not sure how much could it dive. Then again bull runs are rarely about fundamentals. Just markets being markets.

Not only Decent, but also most of altcoins (good projects) have been undervalued at the moment due to impacts of long term bearish market.
However, Bitcoin has shown first signals of bullish market.
We all need to wait for more solid confirmations from bitcoin and then altcoins will move after that.

It's just that in my humble opinion the decent was undervalued in the bull market as well. But then again, there were so many red flags coming in that i got out too. Back in now though.
Decent is quite good project, roadmap looks very good. I watch it already since some time. And it seems to me that the coin reached after all a bottom.
Activity: 398
Merit: 20
August 29, 2018, 06:00:41 AM
Is the pay day for dct team coming up?
Or is the travel expenses insufficient?
Suddenly someone is selling dct in the market enormously.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
Decent has a strong reputation that will ensure that all users get access to the right content and also giving the content developer a lifetime reputation. Decent is one of the best in this business and has succeeded in revolutionizing the distribution of data over the internet.
August 28, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!

Then why a lot of investors and traders don't understand this. If this project so cool, why the price of it coin falls every day?

I totally agree with that.
But there is idiots who says that there is nothing to do with the project and the price of dct.
They can't explain why prices continue to drop when the project is doing well.
That is nonsense.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:22:23 AM
So many attention on this (on my opinion) scam project. Why do you discussing this so much?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
Does the team have enough money to survive in the coming years? I read your roadmap, what should happen at the end of this year?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
August 24, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
You guys might want to spread this around: https://decent.ch/blog/dcore-clocks-2000-tps/

"Developer testing of DCore version 1.3.0 (the next release) shows speeds of more than 2,000 transactions per second!"

I am starting to think this was the bottom as well.

That's actually very impressive and more than Ripple I believe, most people only complain and focus on the price and not actual developments.

Dcore is very impressive development and dct is very impressive price too.
2000 transactions per second mean 2000 sat, right?

No literally 2000 transactions per second. 2000 sat is just a unit of price measured in Satoshi's.

Just kidding!!!!
That means dct price is severely low.
August 24, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
You guys might want to spread this around: https://decent.ch/blog/dcore-clocks-2000-tps/

"Developer testing of DCore version 1.3.0 (the next release) shows speeds of more than 2,000 transactions per second!"

I am starting to think this was the bottom as well.

That's actually very impressive and more than Ripple I believe, most people only complain and focus on the price and not actual developments.

Dcore is very impressive development and dct is very impressive price too.
2000 transactions per second mean 2000 sat, right?
August 18, 2018, 09:33:46 PM
I could understand if people complained about real issues, like "partnerships" with Naughty America. But they are complaining about the price, while still believing that this is a good product. Complaining about a discount is just weird.

It's you who's weird.
The reason why you think weird is because you are not an investor.
If you've lost more than 90% of your money, you won't talk about this nonsense.
I don't know how much money you get from dct team and you keep making excuses about dct team here,
but you get out.

What? I don't invest anything i can't lose and i don't invest 90% of my wealth in crypto, or in one altcoin... who does that? I keep on most on Fiat and btc so i can accumulate more alts when they bottom out.
And what excuses did i even make? Can you name one? I don't whine about the price? Is that the one?
And i am not going anywhere.

You're responding to a troll. 61 posts, all in this thread, all trolling with the same bad English.

Bad English? Yes. So what? English is not my first language.
You moron? Would you like to speak my native language?

Obviously English is not your first language. And no, I don't have any interest in speaking your native language. Why would I? Maybe if I got a little brain damaged and decided to create a bitcointalk account, and post every single one of my comments in one thread for one crypto, all troll comments, using Google translate. But that's only if I got a little brain damaged.

Already you must be severe damaged at your brain. Go hospital and be examined.
August 18, 2018, 06:09:49 PM
I could understand if people complained about real issues, like "partnerships" with Naughty America. But they are complaining about the price, while still believing that this is a good product. Complaining about a discount is just weird.

It's you who's weird.
I don't know how much money you get from dct team and you keep making excuses about dct team here,
but you get out.

What? I don't invest anything i can't lose and i don't invest 90% of my wealth in crypto, or in one altcoin... who does that? I keep on most on Fiat and btc so i can accumulate more alts when they bottom out.
And what excuses did i even make? Can you name one? I don't whine about the price? Is that the one?

You're responding to a troll. 61 posts, all in this thread, all trolling with the same bad English.

Bad English? Yes. So what? English is not my first language.
You moron? Would you like to speak my native language?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 12:47:13 PM
Low volume, and the price has likely been very stable over the last three months.
What should I do now?
Buy it instantly or wait a bit?
No one can force you to buy DECENT immediately, but it is right time to start buying DECENT because the coin has been very cheap.

Real price of this shit is 0!
August 18, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
I believe we should not fight against each other. Price goes up and down. Unfortunately, market conditions and poor development have been pushing DCT price down. No need to fight. Let's only talk about solutions.

Dct price is keeping down during 2-3 months.
Dct team must be inability.
How long dct price keep falling?
August 17, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

The fool doesn't know he's a fool.

Oh the irony...
Please tell me that what part in my writings are hard to understand, so i can help you to understand and dumb it down if necessary.
I'll say this one more time, i have been buying.

Just buy dct without posting here and shut mouth.

You are not going to silence anyone by bulling in here. I'll talk about DCT how much i want, if you don't like it, there's an ignore button.

He lives online 24 hours think it's a wretched bot Grin  Grin

Are you another idiot? hahaha
You're the one who told me that dct was going up to 14000 sat.
So you must be idiot. Now dct is 2500 sat. Sorry.

You're right I was wrong because when I said 14k it came in 19k Grin Grin
Everyone here already knows your opinion, now go away  Grin Grin

19000sat? not 1900? hahaha
What a poor idiot!!!!
August 17, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

Oh the irony...
Please tell me that what part in my writings are hard to understand, so i can help you to understand and dumb it down if necessary.

You are not going to silence anyone by bulling in here. I'll talk about DCT how much i want, if you don't like it, there's an ignore button.

He lives online 24 hours think it's a wretched bot Grin  Grin

Are you another idiot? hahaha
You're the one who told me that dct was going up to 14000 sat.
So you must be idiot. Now dct is 2500 sat. Sorry.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Oh the irony...

He lives online 24 hours think it's a wretched bot Grin  Grin
August 17, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Oh the irony...

Your story is not interested in anyone and your story write your diary.
But you must be a poor idiot.
I understand but anyone don’t agree with your opinion.
August 17, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Oh the irony...

August 17, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

It's you who's weird.
but you get out.

Stop bullshit. Why are you here without investing in dct?
Are you really idiot? Then I understand.

Why don't you think i am NOT accumulating and investing? Setting up big walls or buying it up is not really a wise move as i want to price go down for now. Why are you here? For fudding or whining?

Idiot!!!!
Here is for dct investors.
You should play another place not here.

You do understand that i am investing in dct? And that i am accumulating it? Or is something lost in translation on this? It doesn't contradict that i want it cheaper.

Accumulating? You should do buy much more dct ,if you are not a fool.
August 17, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

It's you who's weird.
but you get out.

Stop bullshit. Why are you here without investing in dct?
Are you really idiot? Then I understand.

Why don't you think i am NOT accumulating and investing? Setting up big walls or buying it up is not really a wise move as i want to price go down for now. Why are you here? For fudding or whining?

Idiot!!!!
Here is for dct investors.
You should play another place not here.
Pages:
Jump to: