Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 45. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 502
November 25, 2017, 03:26:10 PM
Decent is under valued for the stuff already has been introduced as future plans and under development. This is second time when it will break the 10k satoshi floor. Though very hard to predict anything for short term because of volatility but long term looks very shinny and proper.

yesterday the price is break to 10k satoshi
but today is going down to 9,2 satoshi on bittrex. I am sure prices will be rise 10k sat soon.

Today we can see a new Bitcoin ATH and many alts are in the price correction. Hope that Decent will start uptrend soon and price will return to ICO in satoshi. Many people waiting for this.

Decent has very different approach than other project I like the spirit of the dev he is doing fantastic work to introduce this innovation on all blockchain related events. In future we will see the real value of this token but in short time this can make us panic so be patient don't take this up and down seriously.

Decent project looks really good and solid. We can see a downtrend many time, but now developers more active and more promotion for Decent around here. Its a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2017, 11:20:30 AM
Decent is under valued for the stuff already has been introduced as future plans and under development. This is second time when it will break the 10k satoshi floor. Though very hard to predict anything for short term because of volatility but long term looks very shinny and proper.

but today is going down to 9,2 satoshi on bittrex. I am sure prices will be rise 10k sat soon.

Today we can see a new Bitcoin ATH and many alts are in the price correction. Hope that Decent will start uptrend soon and price will return to ICO in satoshi. Many people waiting for this.

Decent has very different approach than other project I like the spirit of the dev he is doing fantastic work to introduce this innovation on all blockchain related events. In future we will see the real value of this token but in short time this can make us panic so be patient don't take this up and down seriously.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 11:13:19 AM
GREAT PROJECTS ARE STARTED
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 25, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Activity: 737
Merit: 551
November 25, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 05:37:10 AM
DECENT sounds like a little fun for this project. Please continue to spread on social media, settle down, develop it, and wait for a while to see the fruition of the moment, and the team and the investors will be patient Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 25, 2017, 05:26:25 AM
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 01:12:43 PM
Another project that give to us a good future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 07:56:08 AM
Just wanted to say a really humongous thank you to the DECENT ADMINS and Sandra for getting us our translation bounty done. We really appreciate it on behalf of qiman and myself. I just want to say the wallet works at lightning speed and we decided we are going to try to uptrade half and keep buying and selling in the dips to accumulate more because we see it has potential and just keep the other half locked in the wallet.. I would advise also other bounty hunters not to just go and dump it as it is on an uptrend and best to trade some, take some profits and try trade some of your stash instead, so your stash never goes down but just earn while trading from it.  Smiley. You are only allowed to dump when I got a buy order in lol.  Grin
I know it took time for us to receive the bounty but now we have it, it looks so awesome in the wallet.  Smiley

Congratz, looks like the translator bounties were insanely big, hopefully you'll hold though, since this is incredible undervalued now.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
November 24, 2017, 07:37:42 AM
SophiaTX runs their ICO soon and has 10% bonus for DCT payments. This should help also move trade volume up. Who has coins from bounty can sell them, buy support is going up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 04:29:36 AM
Your price has finally returned to the temperature a little bit, but the masses want it higher
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 23, 2017, 05:45:23 PM
By the way, I noticed the first page (announcement post) has been updated. That's awesome. Among lots of different announcements that have been made the last 10 days or so, of course. Keep it going.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 02:46:09 PM
Content distribution. What was the ICO price for this? This one looks like a promising project.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 01:11:25 PM
DECENT acts as a resource-rich standalone unit. It enables information to be accessible or unrestricted, making information sharing easy and protected.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 04:38:41 AM
Last few days have been full of updates and good news about partnerships. I know we all were expecting impact of these amazing news on market which wasn't.  But volume was significantly very good which tells many things who understand the philosophy behind the volume. It is accumulation phase in my understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2017, 04:57:27 PM
News are getting out !! Be ready for a price explosion !
Good job decent !
Keep bringing the good news and partnerships !
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
Who are your customers to exchange content?
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 22, 2017, 03:11:49 PM
DECENT + Pivotal Entertainment= Look out entertainment industry.
This official partnership brings blockchain to entertainment in a big way.

Check the latest DECENT blog post for details!

Looks like a very good partnership. Not really familiar with the CEO, but judging by her past it sounds like someone who who is driven when it comes to new technology.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 22, 2017, 11:55:21 AM
Did not receive bounty until now. Sen't pm in September 30, 2017 until now did not receive reply or decent.

My Husband also is still waiting for Chinese Translation bounty, I sincerely hope the Team keep their promise and pay us out. We were promised the payment several weeks back but I keep logging in and nothing yet. I am hoping now DECENT will reply to my pm sigh. I don't mind waiting a couple months to get paid from bounties but it's like a year now and we were promised by Sandra in writing we were going to get paid by the first week in November the latest and then again 13 days ago that payouts were going out again. I don't know who else to write to, do I send in a support ticket with my problem?

Hello, please check your email. You are going to be included in the next batch (this week)
We apologize for the delay.

Thank you so much that is much appreciated and seeing that this is a platform coin on it's own standing we are going to hold it long term and appreciate the email from Sandra and your confirmation. Looking forward to seeing how the platform will evolve over the coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
November 22, 2017, 04:47:21 AM
Decent will be back to its deserving price which should at least in two digit seeing all the delivered and planned things so far I say. DCT token will be back all you need to do is to wait with patience because these guys are working very hard. This hard work will get rewarded in good way.
Pages:
Jump to: