Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 47. (Read 713529 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
November 19, 2017, 02:55:11 PM
The next batch of bounties are being sent out today I believe. They said every week. Last week's was towards the end of the week and haven't go this weeks yet so it must be today.

Fingers crossed!

Most alts are hitting new ATLs now with BTC being $8000, DECENT and other deserving alts will have their time but for now I'd expect alts to stay bearish. So it doesn't really matter about not having the bounty currently, as long as it gets distributed eventually I'm sure everyone will be happy.
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 02:17:09 PM
The next batch of bounties are being sent out today I believe. They said every week. Last week's was towards the end of the week and haven't go this weeks yet so it must be today.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 02:10:03 PM
Bitcoin Garden: DECENT and Dragonfly to Bring Blockchain to +100 Million Gamers
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-dragonfly-bring-blockchain-100-million-gamers/

Gaming giant, Dragonfly (+100M Monthly Active Users) and DECENT, developers of a proprietary blockchain technology called DCore, have come together to bring blockchain to the gaming industry. Together, they are set to tackle some common challenges by creating an innovative digital marketplace solution.

The mobile gaming industry is evolving rapidly, in order to stay on top, Dragonfly has called on DECENT to help develop a new and fully integrated blockchain-based marketplace...

Indeed nice article. The price is starting moving higher
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 03:08:24 AM
Dragonfly and DECENT are set to tackle some common challenges by creating an innovative digital marketplace solution for 100M+ gamers https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5689/2017/11/17/the-mobile-gaming-industry-meets-blockchain/

It is great. The gaming market is very big and just a small percentage of the pie will be significant for Decent. If Decent can enable the gaming market it will be a very big deal.

This is awesome so this will drive more people towards this project. I hope Decent will be huge platform in future that is the reason I'm holding my tokens for long term.
You're right, better to hold Decent coin for long term investment because this project i think very useful. With Decent platform we can publish our content via decentralized Decent network, decide its price and share with the world

This coin has actual usable value that can make life much easier for people involved in concerts, content creation, etc. If that knowledge can reach people, it could be as big as Ethereum I think.
That i like from this project are we can publish ours content without 3rd parties, also we can decide its price and share with the world. I think if all blogger know about decent project,  they possible will interested with decent platform and join in it
Activity: 374
November 19, 2017, 12:19:07 AM
Dragonfly and DECENT are set to tackle some common challenges by creating an innovative digital marketplace solution for 100M+ gamers https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5689/2017/11/17/the-mobile-gaming-industry-meets-blockchain/

It is great. The gaming market is very big and just a small percentage of the pie will be significant for Decent. If Decent can enable the gaming market it will be a very big deal.

This is awesome so this will drive more people towards this project. I hope Decent will be huge platform in future that is the reason I'm holding my tokens for long term.
You're right, better to hold Decent coin for long term investment because this project i think very useful. With Decent platform we can publish our content via decentralized Decent network, decide its price and share with the world

This coin has actual usable value that can make life much easier for people involved in concerts, content creation, etc. If that knowledge can reach people, it could be as big as Ethereum I think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

Activity: 344
November 18, 2017, 05:47:13 PM

Nice exposure. The gaming industry is a very large market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 18, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
November 18, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
November 18, 2017, 12:31:58 PM
Hi guys how much DCT should we have received from twitter bounty? And then how do you calculate how much you get per stake for signature bounty? Thanks

The highest reward for Twitter bounty is around 100 DCT, your actual reward is counted according to how many stakes have you collected.
Bitcointalk signature bounty is a bit more complicated, as there were additional stakes people could get for posting and also when their forum's membership level changed.

November 18, 2017, 12:28:04 PM
Do you have a GUI client for all new stuff?

No, all the functionalities are available in our API:
https://wiki.decent.ch/html/group___wallet_c_l_i.html
November 18, 2017, 12:26:57 PM
i live buy this coin very much but i can not install wallet .wallet is big for update.
i dont have trust to exchangs for a wallet balance.i want buy and send to a wallet decent.
admin decent please start wallet websait.

You can use DGO online wallet as well:
https://www.decentgo.com/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 09:31:48 AM
Do you planning a feature for selling unique content? Sale just for one person. I mean something like gift cards or license keys.
Activity: 84
November 18, 2017, 07:33:46 AM
Do you have a GUI client for all new stuff?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
November 17, 2017, 09:25:01 PM
The price of decent is really hard under pressure today, but i think we will recover very soon, because the project has so many potential and the developement is doing also great.
I think this only usual in market activity. I believe decent have big potential to grow and if the project have big potential like decent, sooner or later the price will recover although it will need time

Agreed with you this is just speculation but in long term price will bounce back potentially it looking promising. I also think this is time to increase our holding before it start moving to the moon.

This is true. I will also buy some more coins, because i really believe in this project and the whole dev team. The long term potential is very huge and i hope it will be very successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 17, 2017, 05:01:35 PM
So the ICO price is like 30k sat? Man when this rises it will be historic

It will start sooner than expected. That's what always happens and people start FOMO'ing late.
Activity: 124
November 17, 2017, 03:54:55 PM
So the ICO price is like 30k sat? Man when this rises it will be historic
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 17, 2017, 03:49:53 PM
The price of decent is really hard under pressure today, but i think we will recover very soon, because the project has so many potential and the developement is doing also great.
I think this only usual in market activity. I believe decent have big potential to grow and if the project have big potential like decent, sooner or later the price will recover although it will need time

Agreed with you this is just speculation but in long term price will bounce back potentially it looking promising. I also think this is time to increase our holding before it start moving to the moon.
It is generally worth holding on to projects that are serious with long-term potential. Price is speculative, but value accrues steadily for those types of projects.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
November 17, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 17, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

All the associations are great. But the team has to selfish at the time that they benefit the DECENT token directly in some way. Bonuses of 10% on the partners icos doesn't seem too much. I speak as a holder of the DECENT token, which wants the best for it.
This is a very good bonus.the price during the ico going to go upstairs and just be more profitable to invest in dct.Also in a network ether may be delayed,and dct instant fee,because many will begin to pay in dct and the price will go even higher.
The total share of those who paid in dct(unlike etherium) in connection with the growth rate in dct will be higher,which will continue to push the price up dct
https://www.sophiatx.com/en/blog/30/upcoming-sophiatx-token-generation-event.html

I agree, but this is the first thing i've seen sophiatx benefiting decent investors in any way. I am wondering how does the Dragonfly partnership benefits decent holders. It just looks like a another separate job for decent developers.

Dragonfly has 100 million users. That's very, very, very simple to understand.

As far as partnerships, the concept might no be instant to the average person. But take someone like, say Kim Kardashian. If she promotes other unknown people, and in doing so those other people become very famous because of it, the average person might think, "Well, isn't she killing her career, these people are going to steal attention from her." But in reality the association, the fact that she's the reason why their famous makes her more known to the people who follow those others.

If Paris Hilton decided to embrace Kim Kardashian right at the beginning, Paris Hilton would still be a huge star today.

That's the simplest analogy I could use to explain it.

ATMChain is associated with Decent, if ATMChain independently does good, then it helps Decent, it brings them more popularity through association. And so on. Higher market cap.

Your comparison might work if these were famous people we were talking about. But this is technology. And one thing you would like these people to work on is the product they were paid for delivering.
If you are paying a guy for delivering a platform for your website, and that guy gives that same platform freely to let's say Google or any bigger company then you. And Google starts using that platform, do you really think after that the people will go to your obscure site, and will start using that instead of Google's same product?

You don't understand my concept, and I didn't think you would since you immediately did not understand why partnerships are important. Especially when the code is essentially done, and the partnership simply requires for other companies to use Decent.

The comparison that I used with Kim Kardashin, though completely far away from the Crypto world, is logic based and also based on human nature. Cause and effect.

And yes, if Google started using Decent for free, like ATMChain is doing, not only will it increase the marketcap, but a significant amount of people will go to the obscure Decentgo website. That's something that would give Decent value and visibility. Even if they just copied the code, it would put the code on the map, Decent on the map. More visibility, more familiarity with the Decent concept, awareness of the roadmap.

Folding coins, a year ago or so ago a radio guy mentioned one particular folding coin and the value skyrocketed. And as a result, not only did that coin sky rocketed, but completely separate coins that also involved folding pumped high, even though the only similarities they have is that they are folding coins. Even though they had no partnership, that relationship was able to do that.

I hope you are right, since i still hold a significant amount of DCT, in fact more then ever before, but i don't see it like that like that. You said that ATMchain copying decent code increased the marketcap. Yeah, ATMchain is 9,155 BTC If you bought that, good for you. Same time Decent has decreasing 3,203 BTC marketcap that just peaked a little bit.

I don't consider small pumps on the Decent price as a significant increase in the marketcap.

And you shouldn't confuse not understanding you with not agreeing with you. That's just either condescending or you can't understand why people would disagree with you.

I meant that if ATMChain becomes big, in the future, the it could only help Decent. Whereas if it became big and had no association with Decent...
Pages:
Jump to: