Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 44. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 02:25:45 PM
Did you reach the soft cap?

DECENT raised 5,881 BTC, well above its soft cap, but far below its hard cap at that moment.

And out of curiosity, what was the hard cap?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:40:50 AM
decent is falling pretty badly today Cry buy order is less and sell order is huge. if this continues then decent will never touch $1 again Cry
But if you can check it properly Buy order is still in good shape and sell order in Cheaper price is much less than expected, up-to 11000 Sat there is just 7Btc valued coin for sale. Don't panic my friend Decent is not a one day or one hour money making game its a long term developing coin with a lot potential to be at least $10 before Next December 2018. If you are planning on short term game than its great to try some other coins which dumps and bumps every hour.
smart one, I agree with you. make plan before enter the market.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
So what will Decent do in this even with Nicole Kidman?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 06:28:12 PM
decent is going up again, that is a good sign!
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 06:05:02 PM
Did you reach the soft cap?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 27, 2017, 03:07:56 PM
I wonder when DCT momentum is going to pick up. I have been a hodler since ICO.

Great could take little longer time than expected but patience is key of the success only strong believers deserve for a great future. Decent is legit program the plus point of this project they are getting attention from all around the world so many people are showing their interest into this. I think so this is good decision to hodl this.
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 03:05:48 PM
Hosting such event is remarkable thing and just saw at social media some images from this conference. Decent team is put heads down on the development and marketing is being carried out through out the year. What is seriously to be taken in consideration with all the cool stuff and new chain it will not go unnoticed and unrewarded.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:59:30 PM
I wonder when DCT momentum is going to pick up. I have been a hodler since ICO.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
decent is falling pretty badly today Cry buy order is less and sell order is huge. if this continues then decent will never touch $1 again Cry
November 27, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
Where your company is coming from?
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
November 27, 2017, 11:01:47 AM
In new changed situation DCT is on its way to be of $1 again after long time. There is lot of things to back the all gains and price to remain in dollars onward. This is one of the highly undervalued token but how long this market can be suppressed this is the question. It will explode with nonstop increase more sooner than many think.
This will be the beginning of the rise of DCT's price, the developments are very good and more people are buying DCT. HODL until $10 guys
this will give good investment return for all of us.
November 27, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
Do you think your project is succeful ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
November 27, 2017, 10:23:27 AM

The best thing about Decent is not only the project, it isn't that we have reached $ 1 again, the best without doubt, is the market cap of 48 million.
Doing an x5 / x10 in the next few months isn't science fiction.
Excited to have increased my bag. Great hopes with this project.

x5 or x10 is not so far, Decent is undervalued according to the project, I dont want to say anything in the air but DCT actual value will be atleast $10 or more before June 2018, Wait and watch. I know most of the people wont hold there coin for that value but I do, One of the best project coin and one of the best future oriented and long lasting coin.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 27, 2017, 10:20:59 AM
In new changed situation DCT is on its way to be of $1 again after long time. There is lot of things to back the all gains and price to remain in dollars onward. This is one of the highly undervalued token but how long this market can be suppressed this is the question. It will explode with nonstop increase more sooner than many think.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

The best thing about Decent is not only the project, it isn't that we have reached $ 1 again, the best without doubt, is the market cap of 48 million.

I think to most experienced traders this is called a "safe bet" I mean really DECENT was dumped to oblivion, it won't go down forever as long as the project is alive. Even now BTC is still skyrocketing and most alts have stopped dumping, soon good alts will start to head back up.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

Activity: 371
November 27, 2017, 05:43:59 AM
I have download the wallet  and I have decent here https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/login  .

In wallet I start the acc Name it’s new ? What key I must  have

Are you trying to reclaim ICO coins, or are you simply trying to create a new account? Because if you're just trying to create an account you're in the wrong page. The link you have is to reclaim ICO coins. To create an account you have to go to www.decentgo.com

I have acc and coins

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
November 26, 2017, 06:21:49 PM
Almost $ 1 again.

We will make the DECENT great again.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
November 25, 2017, 04:45:33 PM
Feel same here, Decent Dev team is very active on many places, price is not so much important for me, much more is, how development going on. This is one of best investments in today crypto and next year I see TOP 30 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 25, 2017, 04:32:17 PM
Decent is under valued for the stuff already has been introduced as future plans and under development. This is second time when it will break the 10k satoshi floor. Though very hard to predict anything for short term because of volatility but long term looks very shinny and proper.

yesterday the price is break to 10k satoshi
but today is going down to 9,2 satoshi on bittrex. I am sure prices will be rise 10k sat soon.

Today we can see a new Bitcoin ATH and many alts are in the price correction. Hope that Decent will start uptrend soon and price will return to ICO in satoshi. Many people waiting for this.

Decent has very different approach than other project I like the spirit of the dev he is doing fantastic work to introduce this innovation on all blockchain related events. In future we will see the real value of this token but in short time this can make us panic so be patient don't take this up and down seriously.

Decent project looks really good and solid. We can see a downtrend many time, but now developers more active and more promotion for Decent around here. Its a good sign.

Yes, I've been getting that feeling again that this could be a top 15 coin.
Pages:
Jump to: