Author

Topic: - - page 505. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 30, 2016, 04:04:10 AM

167 Satoshis for 1 Decent- Fooking Ridiculous  Roll Eyes

that´s always not reliable. especially not now .. months before distribution

Shocked Shocked   Is it IOU trading? 167 sat...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
September 30, 2016, 03:58:24 AM

167 Satoshis for 1 Decent- Fooking Ridiculous  Roll Eyes

that´s always not reliable. especially not now .. months before distribution
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
September 30, 2016, 02:12:51 AM
Whoever is running there bounty campaign is not doing a good job in my opinion, I noticed they don't reply to questions and issues raised on this thread, my rank has changed for sometime now and I have filled the rank changed form but the change has not been effected, I also notice that the number of signature banner of Decent has reduced significantly on the forum compared to when the ICO started, I just want to know if they are checking if people are not dropping their signature to join another campaign, Concerning the social media campaign, we need to see the excel sheet where participants are listed, I have been following Decent both on Facebook and Twitter before the campaign even started and we are told to tweett about join the campaign which I did, Please for transparent sake we need to see these lists to know how we stand with these campaign not that that they will just come up with a change of rule and we will still be discussing the same issue after. Alot of people have dropped this banner, they need to be verify this.

This is something that they need to improve on. I know they update things manually, so perhaps they should higher someone who can concentrate on this. For example, the bounty application list, new applicants haven't been accepted since September 17th. I joined the signature campaign on the 25th, and I've been wearing the Decent signature since. What if they don't accept some of those people that joined the signature campaign over a week ago. That means that they would have wasted their time. That's something that should be updated everyday. It's a quick check of a few people per day.

Edit: I'm willing to work for some DCTs.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
September 30, 2016, 01:39:29 AM
I also think the complet TEAM isnt good. The beginning was of the ICO. They do what they want and now everyone gets in the first hours 50% Bonus. This makes the coin worthless.
Everyone do first a big dump of his 50% if trading is avaible. Also the Team doesnt answer on question or Mails.

Many people wanted a refund after they change the RULES during the ICO. No answer from the DEVS. For me it is very unprofessional and i lost my trust.
I invested a lot (>10BTC) but i will know dump at trading start. I dont want to make money on this Project. For me it seems that ICONOMI could be the right choose.
I missed the ICO but now i bought some Tokens at www.liqui.io

I think Iconomi will explode in the Price next week if the first big exchange accept this Coin.

Good Look guys with the DECENT Team

Nobody in this thread cares about LIQUI, though, from what I can tell. Maybe because they're IOUs, or something. We should stop talking about it
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 01:30:59 AM
Litlle people have the sig decent, when sig i can change , joined to decent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 01:30:26 AM
I also think the complet TEAM isnt good. The beginning was of the ICO. They do what they want and now everyone gets in the first hours 50% Bonus. This makes the coin worthless.
Everyone do first a big dump of his 50% if trading is avaible. Also the Team doesnt answer on question or Mails.

Many people wanted a refund after they change the RULES during the ICO. No answer from the DEVS. For me it is very unprofessional and i lost my trust.
I invested a lot (>10BTC) but i will know dump at trading start. I dont want to make money on this Project. For me it seems that ICONOMI could be the right choose.
I missed the ICO but now i bought some Tokens at www.liqui.io

I think Iconomi will explode in the Price next week if the first big exchange accept this Coin.

Good Look guys with the DECENT Team
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 30, 2016, 01:25:07 AM
Whoever is running there bounty campaign is not doing a good job in my opinion, I noticed they don't reply to questions and issues raised on this thread, my rank has changed for sometime now and I have filled the rank changed form but the change has not been effected, I also notice that the number of signature banner of Decent has reduced significantly on the forum compared to when the ICO started, I just want to know if they are checking if people are not dropping their signature to join another campaign, Concerning the social media campaign, we need to see the excel sheet where participants are listed, I have been following Decent both on Facebook and Twitter before the campaign even started and we are told to tweett about join the campaign which I did, Please for transparent sake we need to see these lists to know how we stand with these campaign not that that they will just come up with a change of rule and we will still be discussing the same issue after. Alot of people have dropped this banner, they need to be verify this.
September 30, 2016, 01:22:22 AM
When do we recieve the bounties? I joined this campaign back at the end of August and compleated the posts in time.

Bounties will be distributed in stages after the main network is launched
More info: https://decent.ch/decent-bounties-distribution/

Thanks I understand now.
How long do I have to leave it in?

Decent ICO update rules

Decent ICO update & rules

After receiving multiple remarks on how to improve the Bounty system and eliminate abuse of the campaign we reevaluated the originally published rules. We believe this will make the campaign fair for real supporters and discourage spammers from misusing it. Thank you for your remarks!

Support DECENT and get a reward for doing so! 1,000,000 DCT is reserved for everyone who participates in promoting DECENT! The amount will be divided into pre-ICO campaign => valid before and during the Software Sale duration & post-ICO campaign => valid once the Software Sale ends. The pre-ICO campaign will distribute 700,000 DCT and the post-ICO rewards are set to 300,000 DCT altogether.

The pre-ICO campaign starts on the 3rd of August 2016 and will last until the last day of DECENT Software Sale!

The tokens reserved for pre-ICO bounties will be divided as follows. All the rewards will be distributed after the launch of the final release of DECENT Network planned for Q1 2017. By participating in DECENT Bounty System you can earn stakes according to which we will count the proportion of your reward. Each week of your support represents a one stake for you in each particular category. For example if you become DECENT follower on our official Twitter page you will get one stake. If you become our long-term follower, you can earn one more stake every week during the campaign duration. The same rule is applied to Facebook and newsletter bounties. Bitcointalk signature bounties are described below.

After the campaign is over, we will collect or the data and count the number of stake for each participant. Afterwards, we will contact the participants through their social media accounts used to join the campaign. Make sure you have this option allowed in your profile settings to be able to receive further instructions on how to claim your reward.

https://decent.ch/decent-ico-bounties-update-rules/

Nice  Wink

thanks for infomation

Thanks for that information too. I was wondering what "Make sure you have this option allowed in your profile settings to be able to receive further instructions on how to claim your reward." means? For Twitter they know the handle and can send private messages, the same for the newsletter subscription. What about facebook - is there anything special to activate?

In additionen I received bounties when posting in this community (and having enough recognition already) ... What about Twitter and Facebook. Is there any bounty beside the simple like & following? E.g. for retweets, likes of posts and so on?

To maybe bring some gamification in there, why not making the current top 100 a bit more visible (not by name, but e.g. by numbers)?

There are spam prevention setting on Facebook. So if they tried to contact you through it they wouldn't be able to, unless they pay fee. Paying a fee prevents spam on FB, because it would cost the spammer money per person. I also think there are privacy setting where unless you're friends with someone you cannot send a message to that person at all.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 12:29:56 AM
When do we recieve the bounties? I joined this campaign back at the end of August and compleated the posts in time.

Thanks I understand now.

Decent ICO update rules

After receiving multiple remarks on how to improve the Bounty system and eliminate abuse of the campaign we reevaluated the originally published rules. We believe this will make the campaign fair for real supporters and discourage spammers from misusing it. Thank you for your remarks!

Support DECENT and get a reward for doing so! 1,000,000 DCT is reserved for everyone who participates in promoting DECENT! The amount will be divided into pre-ICO campaign => valid before and during the Software Sale duration & post-ICO campaign => valid once the Software Sale ends. The pre-ICO campaign will distribute 700,000 DCT and the post-ICO rewards are set to 300,000 DCT altogether.

The pre-ICO campaign starts on the 3rd of August 2016 and will last until the last day of DECENT Software Sale!

The tokens reserved for pre-ICO bounties will be divided as follows. All the rewards will be distributed after the launch of the final release of DECENT Network planned for Q1 2017. By participating in DECENT Bounty System you can earn stakes according to which we will count the proportion of your reward. Each week of your support represents a one stake for you in each particular category. For example if you become DECENT follower on our official Twitter page you will get one stake. If you become our long-term follower, you can earn one more stake every week during the campaign duration. The same rule is applied to Facebook and newsletter bounties. Bitcointalk signature bounties are described below.

After the campaign is over, we will collect or the data and count the number of stake for each participant. Afterwards, we will contact the participants through their social media accounts used to join the campaign. Make sure you have this option allowed in your profile settings to be able to receive further instructions on how to claim your reward.

Nice  Wink

thanks for infomation

Thanks for that information too. I was wondering what "Make sure you have this option allowed in your profile settings to be able to receive further instructions on how to claim your reward." means? For Twitter they know the handle and can send private messages, the same for the newsletter subscription. What about facebook - is there anything special to activate?

In additionen I received bounties when posting in this community (and having enough recognition already) ... What about Twitter and Facebook. Is there any bounty beside the simple like & following? E.g. for retweets, likes of posts and so on?

To maybe bring some gamification in there, why not making the current top 100 a bit more visible (not by name, but e.g. by numbers)?
September 29, 2016, 11:29:34 PM
What are the changes to the bounty programs? I only see the Aug 3 post, no updates as stated above.
I don't think there are any changes since August 3. The change that they made back then is that no accounts created after that day can participate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
September 29, 2016, 10:25:41 PM

Thanks I understand now.

Decent ICO update rules

Nice  Wink

thanks for infomation
Activity: 434
September 29, 2016, 09:56:25 PM
What are the changes to the bounty programs? I only see the Aug 3 post, no updates as stated above.
Is there a registration for the social media bounties?
Activity: 434
September 29, 2016, 09:30:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2016, 09:23:39 PM
Seems like the ICO is doing well so far. Please ignore all prices on Liqui - it's just like seeing an IOU price on YoBit.
Activity: 353
September 29, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Thanks I understand now.

Decent ICO update rules

Merit: 253
September 29, 2016, 05:00:44 PM
How mine the Decent coin? Is there a testnet to get experience?

You can mine next year, Q1 or Q2 of next year.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
September 29, 2016, 01:47:25 PM
How mine the Decent coin? Is there a testnet to get experience?
Activity: 336
September 29, 2016, 11:25:01 AM
Which exchange will DECENT be traded on?

You can trade it on www.liqui.io

This is a scam exchange.

Do not give them your BTC

Weilichesbin is a shill account.

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 29, 2016, 11:20:42 AM

Thanks I understand now.
Merit: 253
September 29, 2016, 11:15:15 AM
I think 6-8K would be a good place to finish off for the ICO.  Making sure enough is invested to get the project off the ground is important.  But having too much money in too early can lead to problems as well.

Can't agree more. 6-8k btc raised is about right. More than enough to push this project ahead.
However, based on my calculation. We will see more than 10000btc raised because some investor will flip iconomi and move to DECENT.

Different case, bonus round is 50%, decent team made the bad ico price structure. Iconomi has much closer price range, it is more fair.
I agree with you, this structure ICO me now does not attract.

I think it balances out, because people were so aggressive in getting that bonus. At this point they would have had a lot less BTCs.
Jump to: