Author

Topic: - - page 504. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
October 01, 2016, 12:43:21 AM
What similarities does DECENT have to LBRY (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lbc-lbry-credits-pow-p2p-media-content-distribution-platform-no-ico-1602340)

How is DECENT better than LBRY?

Why should we invest in DECENT instead of LBRY?

Thanks
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 01, 2016, 12:40:05 AM
yea thats good idea to remove spaming post

+1 with removing the spam

I would ask for more discussion on details of Decent. I was watching most of the content so far and have a vague idea how it could work. And most of the meetup videos is not really adding that much news ... it shows:
  • some mining experience
  • the vision
  • some rough sketches what Decent aims to be and in which areas
  • a prototype and some sketches of the blogging platform

But where are the details?

Some questions that come to my mind (and maybe I'm not technical knowledgable enough?):

• Regarding the (medium like) blogging platform on top of Decent. Where will it be hosted? I guess it still needs immediate machine power and central infrastructure, doesn't it? If it's thought to be distributed delivery - how can that work really fast. I mean currently I have to rent machines from service providers to achieve a fast delivery and I use heavy caching by other service providers. And people don't want to wait for seconds to open a blog post.
  • Just googled for torrent streaming and that seems to be possible... Will that architecture be the blueprint for Decent video streaming?
  • How is it organized that the blockchain is staying at a manageable size? I mean it will be terrabytes if content is embedded (but I guess that won't be the case)? But alone with the transaction data the blockchain will explode (we see it with Bitcoin and it is just for financial transactions)?Will everyone just have some part of it, but how is the complete chain validation organized?
  • It needed years and I can't imaging how many person programming years to get torrent, blogging ... where we are now. Based on the ICO you can maybe pay up to 30 great developers for one year (let it be 50). I think thats far to less to get that much done what Decent aims to be. Are there any other plans how to attract development capabilities?

I guess I still missed some presentations and maybe there are some great hints where to get more insights? Would be glad to get deeper into the topic ;-)
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 07:20:05 PM
yea thats good idea to remove spaming post
Activity: 368
September 30, 2016, 06:45:23 PM
Would it be possible to start a new Decent thread with a moderator than can delete all of the IOUs promotions?

The posts related to spamming or IOU trading where reported to the moderator.
We ask all of you to stay focused to our official threads/channels and beware of all the scam attempts.

Thank you.

The problem is that the damage, annoyance would all ready have been done if they delete their posts hours later. Unless they actually ban those accounts. Which they should, because they are hijacking all the ICOs.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 30, 2016, 06:38:22 PM
Would it be possible to start a new Decent thread with a moderator than can delete all of the IOUs promotions?

The posts related to spamming or IOU trading where reported to the moderator.
We ask all of you to stay focused to our official threads/channels and beware of all the scam attempts.
September 30, 2016, 06:34:33 PM
Would it be possible to start a new Decent thread with a moderator than can delete all of the IOUs promotions? I mean, they're so selfish. It's like someone putting up graffiti on someone else property, for their own benefit. Who would want to support such a scummy business.
September 30, 2016, 06:26:10 PM
When the next approval for signature campaign?

It's done in stages. Lists will be updated in the following days
September 30, 2016, 06:25:24 PM
DECENT and Naughty America Cooperate on Creation of Next Generation Content Distribution Platform https://bitcoingarden.tk/naughty-america-productions-decent-cooperate-creation-next-generation-video-content-distribution-platform/
A!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 06:23:00 PM
When the next approval for signature campaign?
September 30, 2016, 06:11:39 PM
I also think the complet TEAM isnt good. The beginning was of the ICO. They do what they want and now everyone gets in the first hours 50% Bonus. This makes the coin worthless.
Everyone do first a big dump of his 50% if trading is avaible. Also the Team doesnt answer on question or Mails.

Many people wanted a refund after they change the RULES during the ICO. No answer from the DEVS. For me it is very unprofessional and i lost my trust.
I invested a lot (>10BTC) but i will know dump at trading start. I dont want to make money on this Project. For me it seems that ICONOMI could be the right choose.
I missed the ICO but now i bought some Tokens at www.liqui.io

I think Iconomi will explode in the Price next week if the first big exchange accept this Coin.

Good Look guys with the DECENT Team

So why are Decent IOUs still trading on Liqui if its best shill thinks it's doomed to dumping?

That's the owner trading his own IOUs to himself.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2016, 04:17:40 PM
I also think the complet TEAM isnt good. The beginning was of the ICO. They do what they want and now everyone gets in the first hours 50% Bonus. This makes the coin worthless.
Everyone do first a big dump of his 50% if trading is avaible. Also the Team doesnt answer on question or Mails.

Many people wanted a refund after they change the RULES during the ICO. No answer from the DEVS. For me it is very unprofessional and i lost my trust.
I invested a lot (>10BTC) but i will know dump at trading start. I dont want to make money on this Project. For me it seems that ICONOMI could be the right choose.

I think Iconomi will explode in the Price next week if the first big exchange accept this Coin.

So why are Decent IOUs still trading on Liqui if its best shill thinks it's doomed to dumping?

Weilichesbin will chat shit just to advertise his stupid exchange.

Just ignore him.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 30, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 03:53:06 PM
There is still a chance to receive 4000 DCT per 1 BTC until the end of this week!
Join DECENT ICO now: https://sale.decent.ch/

I want a tech tutorial, can you please make one?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 02:51:44 PM
joining the campaign, but im not sure if its still available, no update on the list from sepember 17th. is it still open?
September 30, 2016, 12:45:32 PM
When do we recieve the bounties? I joined this campaign back at the end of August and compleated the posts in time.

Bounties will be distributed in stages after the main network is launched
More info: https://decent.ch/decent-bounties-distribution/

Thanks I understand now.
How long do I have to leave it in?

Decent ICO update rules

Decent ICO update & rules

After receiving multiple remarks on how to improve the Bounty system and eliminate abuse of the campaign we reevaluated the originally published rules. We believe this will make the campaign fair for real supporters and discourage spammers from misusing it. Thank you for your remarks!

Support DECENT and get a reward for doing so! 1,000,000 DCT is reserved for everyone who participates in promoting DECENT! The amount will be divided into pre-ICO campaign => valid before and during the Software Sale duration & post-ICO campaign => valid once the Software Sale ends. The pre-ICO campaign will distribute 700,000 DCT and the post-ICO rewards are set to 300,000 DCT altogether.

The pre-ICO campaign starts on the 3rd of August 2016 and will last until the last day of DECENT Software Sale!

The tokens reserved for pre-ICO bounties will be divided as follows. All the rewards will be distributed after the launch of the final release of DECENT Network planned for Q1 2017. By participating in DECENT Bounty System you can earn stakes according to which we will count the proportion of your reward. Each week of your support represents a one stake for you in each particular category. For example if you become DECENT follower on our official Twitter page you will get one stake. If you become our long-term follower, you can earn one more stake every week during the campaign duration. The same rule is applied to Facebook and newsletter bounties. Bitcointalk signature bounties are described below.

After the campaign is over, we will collect or the data and count the number of stake for each participant. Afterwards, we will contact the participants through their social media accounts used to join the campaign. Make sure you have this option allowed in your profile settings to be able to receive further instructions on how to claim your reward.

https://decent.ch/decent-ico-bounties-update-rules/

I don't have any social media so I hope I'll still be claiming my sig bounty

Don't worry. You don't need social media for signature bounty. Just your Bitcointalk account.
September 30, 2016, 11:49:57 AM
There is still a chance to receive 4000 DCT per 1 BTC until the end of this week!
Join DECENT ICO now: https://sale.decent.ch/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
September 30, 2016, 05:17:43 AM
When do we recieve the bounties? I joined this campaign back at the end of August and compleated the posts in time.

Bounties will be distributed in stages after the main network is launched
More info: https://decent.ch/decent-bounties-distribution/

Thanks I understand now.
How long do I have to leave it in?

Decent ICO update rules

Decent ICO update & rules

After receiving multiple remarks on how to improve the Bounty system and eliminate abuse of the campaign we reevaluated the originally published rules. We believe this will make the campaign fair for real supporters and discourage spammers from misusing it. Thank you for your remarks!

Support DECENT and get a reward for doing so! 1,000,000 DCT is reserved for everyone who participates in promoting DECENT! The amount will be divided into pre-ICO campaign => valid before and during the Software Sale duration & post-ICO campaign => valid once the Software Sale ends. The pre-ICO campaign will distribute 700,000 DCT and the post-ICO rewards are set to 300,000 DCT altogether.

The pre-ICO campaign starts on the 3rd of August 2016 and will last until the last day of DECENT Software Sale!

The tokens reserved for pre-ICO bounties will be divided as follows. All the rewards will be distributed after the launch of the final release of DECENT Network planned for Q1 2017. By participating in DECENT Bounty System you can earn stakes according to which we will count the proportion of your reward. Each week of your support represents a one stake for you in each particular category. For example if you become DECENT follower on our official Twitter page you will get one stake. If you become our long-term follower, you can earn one more stake every week during the campaign duration. The same rule is applied to Facebook and newsletter bounties. Bitcointalk signature bounties are described below.

After the campaign is over, we will collect or the data and count the number of stake for each participant. Afterwards, we will contact the participants through their social media accounts used to join the campaign. Make sure you have this option allowed in your profile settings to be able to receive further instructions on how to claim your reward.

https://decent.ch/decent-ico-bounties-update-rules/

I don't have any social media so I hope I'll still be claiming my sig bounty
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
September 30, 2016, 05:15:33 AM
DECENT founder Matej Michalko talks about decentralized systems and their potential at BlockchainStorm in Geneva right now!
https://twitter.com/BlockchainStorm/status/781776530389237760

Nice
thanks for information  Smiley
September 30, 2016, 05:15:09 AM
Would you like to become part of DECENT team? We are hiring:

Junior developer:
https://coinality.com/jobs/junior-developer/

Senior developer:
https://coinality.com/jobs/senior-developer-5/

Project manager:
https://coinality.com/jobs/project-manager-3/
September 30, 2016, 05:05:51 AM
DECENT founder Matej Michalko talks about decentralized systems and their potential at BlockchainStorm in Geneva right now!
https://twitter.com/BlockchainStorm/status/781776530389237760
Jump to: