Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 17. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 22, 2017, 11:21:43 AM
By the way, how can I use tokens on the platform? Only as payment for goods?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
I do not quite understand why this discontent is connected. You are offered a project, which in 5 years will become the new Amazon. You can make crazy money on it.

I have exactly the same opinion. This project is worthy of the widest attention
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 11:03:01 AM
I do not quite understand why this discontent is connected. You are offered a project, which in 5 years will become the new Amazon. You can make crazy money on it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 22, 2017, 10:29:21 AM
In short, nothing new, just the modernization of the old system. I doubt that decentralization will bring something good to the trade besides the fact that the calculations will be conducted in tokens, not in dollars. However, tokens will still be purchased for dollars.

Exactly. It's just an unnecessary stage
October 22, 2017, 10:19:52 AM
Well, for me there is no such thing as decentralized trade. It seems to me, on the contrary, it's good if it has centers
Activity: 339
October 22, 2017, 10:12:16 AM
In short, nothing new, just the modernization of the old system. I doubt that decentralization will bring something good to the trade besides the fact that the calculations will be conducted in tokens, not in dollars. However, tokens will still be purchased for dollars.

Just imagine - there is no violation of the delivery terms, no bureaucracy. This is a significant upgrade of the system
Activity: 392
October 22, 2017, 10:00:57 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 09:50:40 AM
And how does this project differ from those already existing? After all, there is something similar without decentralization

Well, Alibaba or Amazon - it's not like that, of course, if you mean these services

Are these projects similar?

Both projects are huge trading systems. This project will be similar to them, but there will be no private individuals here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 09:40:01 AM
I was completely confused. Tokens or coins?

Both. The system assumes that the investor will buy tokens, which can then be exchanged for the domestic currency of the platform.

This greatly complicates the system, as it seems to me.
Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 09:21:20 AM

Both. The system assumes that the investor will buy tokens, which can then be exchanged for the domestic currency of the platform.
October 22, 2017, 09:12:45 AM
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 06:55:34 AM
And how does this project differ from those already existing? After all, there is something similar without decentralization

Well, Alibaba or Amazon - it's not like that, of course, if you mean these services

Are these projects similar?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 22, 2017, 06:46:51 AM

Activity: 392
October 22, 2017, 06:36:26 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 06:24:16 AM
I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade

I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.

Why do you think so? For me the idea seems quite promising

For my part, I see only one problem. World trade may simply not adopt a system, it is the destruction of established order.

Oh, come on, it's not a problem. World-renowned companies are already implementing blockchain in their work, so do not be afraid of rejection of the system. Another thing is that the project may seem to investors not profitable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 22, 2017, 06:14:05 AM
I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade

I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.

For my part, I see only one problem. World trade may simply not adopt a system, it is the destruction of established order.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 05:48:06 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 05:40:35 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 05:30:08 AM
Tell me, are there any bonuses for participating in the presale?

Yes, there is. We offer 20% bonus during the presale.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube

Thank you so much! I will definitely take part in the project
Pages:
Jump to: