Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 13. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
my last question: when will the ICO start? From the description of the project, this information is not entirely clear. As soon as I receive an answer to my question, I will gladly join the team of this platform.
Activity: 490
January 23, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
can there be such that I do not get any bonuses at all? It's hard to just sit and wait, and I regard it to some extent as a risk.
I think that this is impossible. I am sure that after registration you must receive a letter by e-mail or an alert on your mobile phone. This is a common practice at the present time. Probably, for identification you will need some more of your data.
  I subscribe to your words. I would also add that the algorithm and functionality of the platform is designed in such a way that the number of participants and their belonging to certain resources (which are given in the description of the project) is tracked by the creators and moderators.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
can there be such that I do not get any bonuses at all? It's hard to just sit and wait, and I regard it to some extent as a risk.
I think that this is impossible. I am sure that after registration you must receive a letter by e-mail or an alert on your mobile phone. This is a common practice at the present time. Probably, for identification you will need some more of your data.
Activity: 616
January 23, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
January 23, 2018, 02:51:32 PM
but it seems to me, guys, that you are mistaken. Starting from December 31 next year and until the end of 2023, the results of the platform are shown, and its entire life cycle. The results are given in percentages, and this percentage, if you have not noticed, should go up by almost one-fifth.
yes, maybe we were wrong. Then it explains everything. The platform should function, and I think that if you combine the skills of a businessman with active user activity of the resources on which the platform specializes, you can get good dividends.
January 23, 2018, 02:43:49 PM
but it seems to me, guys, that you are mistaken. Starting from December 31 next year and until the end of 2023, the results of the platform are shown, and its entire life cycle. The results are given in percentages, and this percentage, if you have not noticed, should go up by almost one-fifth.
January 23, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please

Can't register for a bounty social network program too. the link is not correct https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnCHKDf9VL3pavOTiJNA7HH673AvbyD9ewk_nIfm7eQ%20

Help us! time is money

maybe can't you register for the reason that the start of the launch will be in February? it seems to me that the information will be updated closer to the launch of the platform, now it's being familiarized.
January 23, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
road map tells us that the life cycle of the platform continues for 5 years. Do not you think it's too long? First, the technology is developing, and secondly, probably now there is no person who does not hear about the crypto currency. What will be next?
do you think that the creators were mistaken in terms? It seems to me on the contrary, the term of 5 years is the stability and visibility of the fact that the platform will function.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
January 23, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please

Can't register for a bounty social network program too. the link is not correct https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnCHKDf9VL3pavOTiJNA7HH673AvbyD9ewk_nIfm7eQ%20

Help us! time is money
January 23, 2018, 02:09:24 PM
road map tells us that the life cycle of the platform continues for 5 years. Do not you think it's too long? First, the technology is developing, and secondly, probably now there is no person who does not hear about the crypto currency. What will be next?
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
If you need listing on stock exchange, you must coerce your buyer's complete KYC
i know it, because i have experience

In terms of Handelion ecosystem, yes, the KYC will be a part of the process.
In terms of the ICO, we do not carry out KYC procedures.
In order to receive significant updates, potential token-holders are offered to provide their email. But is is also possible to receive tokens without registration, using the information, provided with Handelion White Paper.
For the HION token holders, the KYC procedures will take place at the moment of exchanging crypto assets versus fiat money, when the fact of income will become actual.

How you will do exchange the collected cryptocurrency to fiat money. If you don't check your token holders? Any stock exchange won't work with you.

Any token or coin is a freely transferable asset, one of the ideas behind the blockchain is to share only the information that is required. With this two basic principals, how do you think to track the particular token holder as the token is transferred freely and the only information you need to transfer the token is the wallet address of the receiver?
Perhaps you meant crypro exchanges, as stock exchanges do not deal with crypto currencies? The exchanges swap the crypto to fiat and carry KYC procedures on their end. It was never our intent to exchange the collected funds to fiat.

Ok, thank you
What is your company name and what is your jurisdictions?

The company name is JSC Handelion Foundation, Reg.No 40103931242, headquartered in Latvia.

Great. I hope, that the project will successful.
how many investitions you collected now?

HION distribution log can be accessed here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xa089273724e07644da9739a708e544800d925115?a=0x192eb1a97aee2b87c924dc2b8d8eb914dcb5f87f

All ETH collected during this process is sent to the following multi-sign wallet: https://etherscan.io/address/0x7e23cfa050d23b9706a071ded0a62d30ae6bb6c8

Information on other crypto-currencies collected will be available at some point in the near future once the information is gathered and processed.
January 23, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
the more I delve into the description of the project, the more it seems to me that this platform is intended more for businessmen than for users of social networks.
let it be for you an additional motivation for creating your own business. In addition, we sort of found out that the audience of participants is extensive: from businessmen to the same users of social networks and bloggers.
January 23, 2018, 01:53:19 PM
the more I delve into the description of the project, the more it seems to me that this platform is intended more for businessmen than for users of social networks.
January 23, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
tell me, can I get a bonus more than 20%? If participation in the ICO gives 20%, and when you complete 4 steps to get additional bonuses, this adds to the already available 20%?
apparently, yes. Read carefully the description, it says that there are 3 ways of obtaining passive income. In this case, the maximum level is possible, I think.
January 23, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
tell me, can I get a bonus more than 20%? If participation in the ICO gives 20%, and when you complete 4 steps to get additional bonuses, this adds to the already available 20%?
January 23, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
I often use YouTube, it will be very useful for me to register, and in the diagram in the description that a quarter of the participants and bonuses are accounted for exactly by this resource
January 23, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
it turns out that the benefits here in the active use of social networks. as they say, join and earn extra bonuses
it's enough just to get to the end of the project description, there are 4 steps for getting bonuses
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
Well, I do not think so. probably not
January 23, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
just click on the one in which you register and send the community in which you will need to register for further information.
Activity: 742
January 23, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
Pages:
Jump to: