Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 14. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
it turns out that the benefits here in the active use of social networks. as they say, join and earn extra bonuses
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Activity: 686
January 23, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
anyone tried to view the social networks to which the project invites? It's problematic for me to do this from an android. Help please
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Activity: 434
January 23, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
cheers, finally there was a project for social networks. Now I, as an active user of all social networks, in the project, can get bonuses!
Activity: 784
January 23, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?

Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com. This project is being promoted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
Yes, I hope to see this project in action. A good idea!
Activity: 462
January 23, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com. This project is being promoted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
January 23, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

January 23, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

January 23, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

January 23, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 02:31:28 AM
If you need listing on stock exchange, you must coerce your buyer's complete KYC
i know it, because i have experience

In terms of Handelion ecosystem, yes, the KYC will be a part of the process.
In terms of the ICO, we do not carry out KYC procedures.
In order to receive significant updates, potential token-holders are offered to provide their email. But is is also possible to receive tokens without registration, using the information, provided with Handelion White Paper.
For the HION token holders, the KYC procedures will take place at the moment of exchanging crypto assets versus fiat money, when the fact of income will become actual.

How you will do exchange the collected cryptocurrency to fiat money. If you don't check your token holders? Any stock exchange won't work with you.

Any token or coin is a freely transferable asset, one of the ideas behind the blockchain is to share only the information that is required. With this two basic principals, how do you think to track the particular token holder as the token is transferred freely and the only information you need to transfer the token is the wallet address of the receiver?
Perhaps you meant crypro exchanges, as stock exchanges do not deal with crypto currencies? The exchanges swap the crypto to fiat and carry KYC procedures on their end. It was never our intent to exchange the collected funds to fiat.

Ok, thank you
What is your company name and what is your jurisdictions?

The company name is JSC Handelion Foundation, Reg.No 40103931242, headquartered in Latvia.

Great. I hope, that the project will successful.
how many investitions you collected now?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
Tell me, please, will the state of the project and its workflow depend on the course of bitcoin? As far as I know, the bitcoin rate is not going well now. Sad Sad Sad

If you don't want to depend on bitcoin, you can learn info about LuckyToken. It is more connected with ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
January 22, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
The project will be successful in the future, I'm sure. After all, the main advantage is the rapid growth of the value of the digital asset - the token, that each new digital currency has the potential for rapid growth. This means that you can earn both on the return on investment in the implementation of the project, and on the growth of the value of the token in the development of the project. Wink
Activity: 672
January 22, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
In what sources would you advise reading and watching the news of the project?))) Smiley

I would advise you, of course, the official website in the first place. There's a user-friendly interface and a lot of useful information you can learn. Also, Twitter, of course. In the Telegram, it would be most convenient to discuss not only the project, but also the general topics of the crypto currency. And for the Russian-speaking audience, I advise VK. I myself read the news there.
Activity: 616
January 22, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
In what sources would you advise reading and watching the news of the project?))) Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
January 22, 2018, 05:36:48 PM
Again, if you compare this project with the usual process of taking a loan from a bank, for example, a number of documents must be submitted to borrow money for a bank. And you need to do this before they start checking your credit history and more. Do I need to provide documents here first? And if so, which ones?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
January 22, 2018, 05:33:28 PM
Tell me, please, will the state of the project and its workflow depend on the course of bitcoin? As far as I know, the bitcoin rate is not going well now. Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 672
January 22, 2018, 05:29:55 PM
Listen, what is the role of smart contracts in this project? I read a lot about it, but I did not get the point. Roll Eyes

You can read it again here: system participants will use the engine to create 'smart contracts' for acquisitions, financing, sales, transportation etc. The smart contracts will interact with each other, forming a path for each separate deal. Handelion will store facts of authorizations, confirmations of deals, streamlined confirmations of process stages on blockchain.

I don't understand why you didn't understand, everything is explained in detail here. With every purchase and sale it's necessary to fix transactions, in a different way.
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
If you need listing on stock exchange, you must coerce your buyer's complete KYC
i know it, because i have experience

In terms of Handelion ecosystem, yes, the KYC will be a part of the process.
In terms of the ICO, we do not carry out KYC procedures.
In order to receive significant updates, potential token-holders are offered to provide their email. But is is also possible to receive tokens without registration, using the information, provided with Handelion White Paper.
For the HION token holders, the KYC procedures will take place at the moment of exchanging crypto assets versus fiat money, when the fact of income will become actual.

How you will do exchange the collected cryptocurrency to fiat money. If you don't check your token holders? Any stock exchange won't work with you.

Any token or coin is a freely transferable asset, one of the ideas behind the blockchain is to share only the information that is required. With this two basic principals, how do you think to track the particular token holder as the token is transferred freely and the only information you need to transfer the token is the wallet address of the receiver?
Perhaps you meant crypro exchanges, as stock exchanges do not deal with crypto currencies? The exchanges swap the crypto to fiat and carry KYC procedures on their end. It was never our intent to exchange the collected funds to fiat.

Ok, thank you
What is your company name and what is your jurisdictions?

The company name is JSC Handelion Foundation, Reg.No 40103931242, headquartered in Latvia.
Pages:
Jump to: