Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 9. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
Activity: 616
January 25, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
Very demanded project on kriptornke, as investors are not profitable to pay 100% prepayment and then worry about their funds

I agree, I myself am an investor and do not understand this system and politics. Why such costs are not known at all.

I understand this is the project for this? That is, they are aimed at solving this particular problem and its elimination?

Yes, judging by the description that's exactly what they intend to do. For customers, this will be an opportunity to replace full (100%) prepayments with partial prepayment.

This is a very big advantage for investors, at last people will stop being afraid to invest money, therefore, there will be more financial investments and projects will start to develop and kryptoknok also begin to grow

This will be an opportunity to import more goods, since the funds that could be "frozen" for long deliveries will be issued.

And what does the project and its team say about their policies and consequences from it? What are they going to do and how will this affect investors and the market as a whole?

Due to the risk policy, investors' funds will be 100% safe: current statistics show 0% of bad transactions and 0% of late payments. And the deposit is at least 143% (LTV <= 70%). Therefore, this approach guarantees investors a return of funds and a stable profit.

Quite an interesting proposition, because most of the new project is now too primitive and aimed at various promotional services and goods, projects like this, very few

I agree with you, if there were many more such projects, the market would behave more stable, and the currency would not "jump" constantly, hence investors would live more safely
Activity: 336
January 25, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
Very demanded project on kriptornke, as investors are not profitable to pay 100% prepayment and then worry about their funds

I agree, I myself am an investor and do not understand this system and politics. Why such costs are not known at all.

I understand this is the project for this? That is, they are aimed at solving this particular problem and its elimination?

Yes, judging by the description that's exactly what they intend to do. For customers, this will be an opportunity to replace full (100%) prepayments with partial prepayment.

This is a very big advantage for investors, at last people will stop being afraid to invest money, therefore, there will be more financial investments and projects will start to develop and kryptoknok also begin to grow

This will be an opportunity to import more goods, since the funds that could be "frozen" for long deliveries will be issued.

And what does the project and its team say about their policies and consequences from it? What are they going to do and how will this affect investors and the market as a whole?

Due to the risk policy, investors' funds will be 100% safe: current statistics show 0% of bad transactions and 0% of late payments. And the deposit is at least 143% (LTV <= 70%). Therefore, this approach guarantees investors a return of funds and a stable profit.

Quite an interesting proposition, because most of the new project is now too primitive and aimed at various promotional services and goods, projects like this, very few
January 25, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
any bounty?
January 25, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

January 25, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

January 25, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

January 25, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

January 25, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

January 25, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

January 25, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 24, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
Good evening) First I want to ask about your service itself and then also how many phases does the project have and what are they?
 Huh
A unique service has been developed that provides safe deposits for investors on one hand and a comfortable trade funding solution on the other hand. The service has replaced credit, factoring and necessity of L/C and is being delivered via trade operations.
TradeBacking.com has 3 main phases:
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Ok, I understood. But I want to go deep into these phases. What is happening during the first, second and the third stage? If it is not hard for you, of course
• During the first stage, our risk analyst department will investigate the client’s business model, reputation, finances and products. Our credit committee will decide the amount of credit and on the terms of providing the client with the access to funds. If more funds will be needed, the Trade House will send the deal description to investors and raise money.
• During the second stage, the Trade House will receive the client’s prepayment at a minimum amount of 30% of the total purchase price. The Trade House will pay 100% to the manufacturer, deliver and stores the goods in a safe warehouse for a maximum period of 90 days.
• During the third stage, the client will buy purchased goods from the Trade House – by lots or all at once, paying the rest of the 70% plus commissions for the Trade House and logistics costs. The Trade House will pay back funds and pay commission to the Investors.

Well the most important, what is the aim of the project? And explain me what is Handelion?
Handelion is an open blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract will functionality allow any business to benefit from it.
• Investors will fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers
• Buyers will get financial leverage
• Manufacturers will sell goods with full prepayment
• Logistics companies will use their infrastructure more efficiently and receive payments promptly
• All the participants, including insurance companies, research companies and rating agencies will use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.

Very cool project you have! I like it so much))  Smiley I want to participate) Can you please tell me few words concerning HAND token?
The HAND token is a system mineable asset. All the payments and commissions will be calculated in HAND tokens. Once a buyer, an investor or any other participants deposits funds, an equivalent token amount will be generated. That means, that the amount of issued HAND tokens will represent the participants’ turnover through the system.
Thank you very much for your help) You have explained me everything clearly)) I think I will have more questions to in the nearest future, is it possible for to help me again?
Sure! We will help you! No problems!)) Join us and you will enjoy it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 05:44:14 PM
Good evening) First I want to ask about your service itself and then also how many phases does the project have and what are they?
 Huh
A unique service has been developed that provides safe deposits for investors on one hand and a comfortable trade funding solution on the other hand. The service has replaced credit, factoring and necessity of L/C and is being delivered via trade operations.
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Ok, I understood. But I want to go deep into these phases. What is happening during the first, second and the third stage? If it is not hard for you, of course
• During the first stage, our risk analyst department will investigate the client’s business model, reputation, finances and products. Our credit committee will decide the amount of credit and on the terms of providing the client with the access to funds. If more funds will be needed, the Trade House will send the deal description to investors and raise money.
• During the second stage, the Trade House will receive the client’s prepayment at a minimum amount of 30% of the total purchase price. The Trade House will pay 100% to the manufacturer, deliver and stores the goods in a safe warehouse for a maximum period of 90 days.
• During the third stage, the client will buy purchased goods from the Trade House – by lots or all at once, paying the rest of the 70% plus commissions for the Trade House and logistics costs. The Trade House will pay back funds and pay commission to the Investors.

Well the most important, what is the aim of the project? And explain me what is Handelion?
Handelion is an open blockchain ecosystem for co-funded trade. Smart cooperation algorithms enclosed in digital contract will functionality allow any business to benefit from it.
• Investors will fund small and medium enterprises to buy goods from manufacturers
• Logistics companies will use their infrastructure more efficiently and receive payments promptly
• All the participants, including insurance companies, research companies and rating agencies will use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.

Very cool project you have! I like it so much))  Smiley I want to participate) Can you please tell me few words concerning HAND token?
The HAND token is a system mineable asset. All the payments and commissions will be calculated in HAND tokens. Once a buyer, an investor or any other participants deposits funds, an equivalent token amount will be generated. That means, that the amount of issued HAND tokens will represent the participants’ turnover through the system.
Thank you very much for your help) You have explained me everything clearly)) I think I will have more questions to in the nearest future, is it possible for to help me again?
January 24, 2018, 05:39:47 PM
 Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
From which countries your legal advisers?
January 24, 2018, 05:25:51 PM
 Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

January 24, 2018, 05:16:18 PM
 Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

January 24, 2018, 05:09:55 PM
 Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

January 24, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
 Huh
Contracting
Purchase of goods
Sale of goods

Pages:
Jump to: