Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 11. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
Long heard about this project,I did not think that the audience reach is so big.It is clear that people are interested in investing here,that's quite an indicator
I also drew attention to the fact that the audience is interested in investing.I think that it will greatly help the work of the project
I am confident that investment in this project is insanely profitable and will bring great benefit to all who have the tokens.I also have hear about this project,because it interests a large number of people in the market
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
Long heard about this project,I did not think that the audience reach is so big.It is clear that people are interested in investing here,that's quite an indicator
I also drew attention to the fact that the audience is interested in investing.I think that it will greatly help the work of the project
Activity: 308
January 24, 2018, 06:14:23 AM
Activity: 602
January 24, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
The thread is really visible to the detailed work on the project.I think that's right.I have is the trust of a responsible attitude to work
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 24, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
Design thread and site I like,attracts attention.I think that this will help to attract investors and certainly speaks positively about the whole project
I completely agree with you.Of course,the design is one of the main indicators of the project.See that here all parts are made perfectly
Activity: 434
January 24, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
Design thread and site I like,attracts attention.I think that this will help to attract investors and certainly speaks positively about the whole project
Activity: 574
January 24, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
Hope that the project will develop further and will follow his work.At the moment I'm satisfied in their work and the developers trust
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
January 24, 2018, 05:30:45 AM
In my opinion it looks pretty promising.I think the project has a great future
Activity: 532
January 24, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
A very interesting project aimed at resolving the financing of investors. How does the problem set before them when solving their project?

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor. The manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without the proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance the transaction without a proper collateral.

I also thought about this problem, a prepayment of 100% is very expensive for investors, since there are big risks. This project can help very much investors

I agree, this has long been lacking in the performance of transactions. Constant transactions and risks for investors who want to invest money without this, and they do not trust them either

And how is the project going to implement its initiative in this issue? What methods?

To solve these problems, the team created a tradebacking.com system.
This system has co-financed buyers for purchases of up to 500,000 euros. The problem of collateral was solved through trade operations, and there were no more problems with transparency, since reporting was made for each transaction.
Wow, that's very interesting. Undoubtedly this is a new approach, which was not yet on the crypto investment market. I really hope that the project will cope with this problem

I agree, they just broke their work into several stages, so that as we could better understand the specific characteristics of their project and further promotion

What kind of stages are you talking about? Stages of implementation of manipulation in the project?

Exactly
TradeBacking.com has 3 main stages:
1 Contract
2 Purchase of goods
3 Sale of goods
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 05:17:12 AM
A very interesting project aimed at resolving the financing of investors. How does the problem set before them when solving their project?

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor. The manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without the proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance the transaction without a proper collateral.

I also thought about this problem, a prepayment of 100% is very expensive for investors, since there are big risks. This project can help very much investors

I agree, this has long been lacking in the performance of transactions. Constant transactions and risks for investors who want to invest money without this, and they do not trust them either

And how is the project going to implement its initiative in this issue? What methods?

This system has co-financed buyers for purchases of up to 500,000 euros. The problem of collateral was solved through trade operations, and there were no more problems with transparency, since reporting was made for each transaction.
Wow, that's very interesting. Undoubtedly this is a new approach, which was not yet on the crypto investment market. I really hope that the project will cope with this problem

I agree, they just broke their work into several stages, so that as we could better understand the specific characteristics of their project and further promotion

What kind of stages are you talking about? Stages of implementation of manipulation in the project?
January 24, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

January 24, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

January 24, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

January 24, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 04:42:03 AM
I read the entire first page and came across a message from the Handelion team. They write that the beginning of the ICO - December 15. Once the platform functions, the ICO continues. Good luck in your endeavors! And more activity!
ico already started, is it still able to participate? because the project is very good and interesting, I want to follow its development... Grin Cheesy
January 24, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

January 24, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

January 24, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

January 24, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
January 23, 2018, 05:13:04 PM
Good evening! Can you please tell me about HANDELION SYSTEM PROCESS IN BRIEF?
What does is provide and include?
 Huh
The system ensures:
• Compliance double-check
• Deal risk scoring
• Information exchange between participants
• Smart contracting, contract tracking
• Compliance and risk management
• Payment processing

Wow! Great! What are the advantages that I can have with your tokens? Would I have any passive income? Is it real? And how it is real?
(Benefits for the HION-Holders)

Yes, without doubt you can have!
Token-holders get an opportunity to receive a passive income in 3 ways:
1 by receiving a part of system generated commissions;
2 by receiving a commission from use of token-holders funds;
3 by benefitting from the growth in market value of the token.

Good) So, if we are speaking about tokens, what is the total number of the tokens? Do you have any limits? If it is not a secret, of course)
No, it is not)) We have a clear info for everyone))
Total supply
29’750’000 pre-issued HION tokens.
Token address:
0xA089273724e07644da9739A708E544800D925115

Great) I like it))
How the tokens will be distributed? What proportions? I mean in percentages?

Token distribution is as follows:
• By the end of the ICO, HDLT token holders will receive HION tokens
automatically in 1:1 proportion.
• 1.5% from the total token amount will be reserved for the Bounty program.
The amount of tokens will be bound to the ICO results.
• 20% from the total token amount will be reserved for the Handelion team.
The amount of tokens will be bound to the ICO results.
• 44.5% from the total token amount will be swappable.
Funds received will be used for marketing of Handelion ecosystem.
• 15.6% from the total token amount will be swappable.
Funds received will be used for development of Handelion ecosystem.
• 18% from the total token amount will be swappable.

It is a very good project) I will join you in resent time)) I like the conditions of the project)) Thank you for your answers))
Contact us again)) We are ready to help you any moment)) Good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: