Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 15. (Read 1775 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
January 22, 2018, 05:25:59 PM
Listen, what is the role of smart contracts in this project? I read a lot about it, but I did not get the point. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
January 22, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
And can I participate in the project not as a borrower or a buyer who took a loan, but as a participant who himself provides a loan. As an investor. It sounds a bit strange, but is it possible? Do you connect investors and buyers, instead of giving loans yourself?

Well, the creators of the project all calculated. For such cases of loans they have a special currency - HAND tokens. And also the whole system is thought out. And how will you act as an investor? How will you differ from ordinary investors? Shocked

I don't know how about an investor, but you can be a seller, as I understand it. You must register and receive orders. At what rules of an advance payment you can establish independently. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
How i can participate to twitter and facebook bounty?
Where i can see a participants table and counted stakes?
Hello moirahpascual11,

All you need to do is to fill out the bounty application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnCHKDf9VL3pavOTiJNA7HH673AvbyD9ewk_nIfm7eQ
And every week on your registered email you will receive a report with your shares.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 22, 2018, 05:20:09 PM
And can I participate in the project not as a borrower or a buyer who took a loan, but as a participant who himself provides a loan. As an investor. It sounds a bit strange, but is it possible? Do you connect investors and buyers, instead of giving loans yourself?

Well, the creators of the project all calculated. For such cases of loans they have a special currency - HAND tokens. And also the whole system is thought out. And how will you act as an investor? How will you differ from ordinary investors? Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 05:17:04 PM
January 18, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

For your convenience the Handelion team has refreshed the wallet functionality on the Handelion.io website and now you have the ability to obtain HION tokens using four other crypto-currencies besides ETH. Now you can swap Bitcoin BTC, Bitcoin Cash BCH, Litecoin LTC and Ripple XRP and get HION in return.

The swap process consists of steps.

Step 1. Enter your HION Wallet address
Step 2. Select the amount of HION you wish to get and the crypto-currency you wish to swap with.
Step 3. Transfer your selected crypto-currency to Handelion wallet address.
Step 4. Enter the wallet ID and the Transaction ID for the transaction in step 3.
Step 5. Sit back, relax and check you HION wallet, the Handelion team will teak care of the rest.

Ethereum still remains the fastest way to get HION as the process is automated thanks to a smart contract.

You have the ability to try out this new feature right now by going to https://handelion.io/account/
January 22, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Please tell us about the risks in more detail. I'm sure there are a lot of users here who are interested in the project and they studied everything in detail. Wink

It depends on what plan the risks are of interest to you. Global risks, as in any projects based on the blockchain, the risks are peculiar. Since tokens are a thing that can be quickly changed, there is probably a risk in this. Also force majeure situations that are applicable to the Internet as a whole.

And the project will have a minimal risk, as it is transparent in its processes. In addition, due to part of the advance payment from the borrower, the risks are reduced. And there will be liquid assets as collateral that in case of default money.
January 17, 2018, 05:25:46 PM
How can I participate in your bounty program?

Hi Milcahh

You can enter the bounty campaign by filling out the entry form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EnCHKDf9VL3pavOTiJNA7HH673AvbyD9ewk_nIfm7eQ
Make sure to read the rules and conditions on the Handelion Bounty Campaign thread or you can also find all the info in the Bounty rules and conditions PDF.
January 22, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
Please tell us about the risks in more detail. I'm sure there are a lot of users here who are interested in the project and they studied everything in detail. Wink

It depends on what plan the risks are of interest to you. Global risks, as in any projects based on the blockchain, the risks are peculiar. Since tokens are a thing that can be quickly changed, there is probably a risk in this. Also force majeure situations that are applicable to the Internet as a whole.
January 22, 2018, 05:05:39 PM
January 22, 2018, 04:55:15 PM
Does anyone know the details of generating commissions? Will financial indicators be available?

Generate will be commissions that were collected from the activities of the participants. These finances will be supported by the project, promotion, and so on. A part of commissions will be shared with token-holders. Handelion will enable interaction between the participants, thus the participants will have their own cash-flow within the system.
January 22, 2018, 04:51:53 PM
Does anyone know the details of generating commissions? Will financial indicators be available?
January 17, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
If you need listing on stock exchange, you must coerce your buyer's complete KYC
i know it, because i have experience

In terms of Handelion ecosystem, yes, the KYC will be a part of the process.
In terms of the ICO, we do not carry out KYC procedures.
In order to receive significant updates, potential token-holders are offered to provide their email. But is is also possible to receive tokens without registration, using the information, provided with Handelion White Paper.
For the HION token holders, the KYC procedures will take place at the moment of exchanging crypto assets versus fiat money, when the fact of income will become actual.

How you will do exchange the collected cryptocurrency to fiat money. If you don't check your token holders? Any stock exchange won't work with you.

Any token or coin is a freely transferable asset, one of the ideas behind the blockchain is to share only the information that is required. With this two basic principals, how do you think to track the particular token holder as the token is transferred freely and the only information you need to transfer the token is the wallet address of the receiver?
Perhaps you meant crypro exchanges, as stock exchanges do not deal with crypto currencies? The exchanges swap the crypto to fiat and carry KYC procedures on their end. It was never our intent to exchange the collected funds to fiat.
January 22, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Oh, the project is very successful. I was waiting for such a decision in the blocking system. If you think about it, how many transactions didn't take place, because there was not enough investment? How many businesses didn't open? How many purchases haven't been made? The project solves these problems.

That's for sure! But there is an important point: to get a loan, you need to pass the selection. The project would not have been so successful if it had been giving out loans to everyone simply by not looking, agree)) But selection is even for the better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
Oh, the project is very successful. I was waiting for such a decision in the blockchain system. If you think about it, how many transactions didn't take place, because there was not enough investment? How many businesses didn't open? How many purchases haven't been made? The project solves these problems.
January 22, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
I also have a question. For example, I want to buy an apartment. I decided not to take money from the bank, but decided to take it from you. Is there a limit to the amount that can be taken? After all, is the amount limited? And another question - loans extend to any purchase or only to contribute to the business?
January 22, 2018, 04:32:57 PM
It turns out, the project offers something like a loan, when the buyer does not have the finances? Is there a percentage when "repaying" such a loan?

Yes, there is a commission, only in what amount - I can not say. It is necessary to clarify. At me a question such: when you take from the project so-called "credit", it is carried out only in tokens? Smiley
January 15, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
If you need listing on stock exchange, you must coerce your buyer's complete KYC

In order to receive significant updates, potential token-holders are offered to provide their email. But is is also possible to receive tokens without registration, using the information, provided with Handelion White Paper.
For the HION token holders, the KYC procedures will take place at the moment of exchanging crypto assets versus fiat money, when the fact of income will become actual.
January 22, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
It turns out, the project offers something like a loan, when the buyer does not have the finances? Is there a percentage when "repaying" such a loan?
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

How you will do exchange the collected cryptocurrency to fiat money. If you don't check your token holders? Any stock exchange won't work with you.

Any token or coin is a freely transferable asset, one of the ideas behind the blockchain is to share only the information that is required. With this two basic principals, how do you think to track the particular token holder as the token is transferred freely and the only information you need to transfer the token is the wallet address of the receiver?
Perhaps you meant crypro exchanges, as stock exchanges do not deal with crypto currencies? The exchanges swap the crypto to fiat and carry KYC procedures on their end. It was never our intent to exchange the collected funds to fiat.

Ok, thank you
What is your company name and what is your jurisdictions?
Pages:
Jump to: