Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 45. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
Very interesting project! If I'm going to use the platform for business, what kind of benefits will I get?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 02, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Activity: 204
July 12, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Hi! Can i get a full list of which countries that can pay on Tkeycoin platform by credit card??
Hi! Sure!
Abkhazia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Vatican city, UK (United Kingdom), Hungary, Vietnam, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Israel, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Qatar, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, China,Korea (Republic of Korea), Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Macedonia, Russia, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Philippines, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Estonia, Japan

Thank's
Activity: 204
July 12, 2018, 09:53:22 AM
Hi! Can i get a full list of which countries that can pay on Tkeycoin platform by credit card??

THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY TKEYCOIN DAO TO BANKS AND THE FINANCIAL SECTOR :

TBP (Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol) allows financial companies and banks to integrate TBP
into their systems, providing ultra-fast and secure payments around the world with virtually zero costs.

▪ Tkeycoin Finance - solutions for the banking sector. Banks can connect instant cross-platform
payments through end-to-end tracking. Using Tfinance, banks transfer information to each other
in real time to confirm payment details before the transaction begins and confirm delivery after it is settled.

▪ Tkeycoin Banking - for corporations, payment providers and banks. Sending payments with saving information
and payment details through various networks using standard interfaces. Solution allows users to make payments
without delays around the world. The integration of payments with Tkeycoin is as simple as with the documented
SDK, RESTful API and plug-ins for all major platforms and languages.

▪ Tkeycoin Payments is an international payment gateway for real-time transactions with the help of crypto currency.
Conduct instant and safe payments.

Are you sure that you will be able to provide a sufficient level of protection for the use of your platform by banks?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
This is a project I've been waiting for so long, to pay crypto currency everywhere it's very cool, I think many will appreciate this advantage.
Thank you. It's very nice of you to say so!

Is in a project a KYC process engaged?
Yes, we plan to implement KYC verification. When registering in the system provides the user with a choice whether to pass verification or not.
I understand that such a check applies more to security requirements, but is it necessary to pass it?
Given that the platform is developed on the principles of self-government and p2p-network concepts, it would be prudent to allow users and businesses to make a choice between using the platform in a completely anonymous or verified mode.Since July, Verified users receive more privileges at the time of issue. If necessary, the administration may request data from the user for verification.
Activity: 80
July 12, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
Oh, do you practice open-source software? That's cool! And opposes as open to all comers platform. I like it!
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
Interesting. Such a global project and original design. So you also offer a new method of mining?
Activity: 80
July 12, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
Hi! I found the Tkeycoin page in Bitcoin Wiki. Is this real or fake?
copper member
July 02, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
Tell me what is the mission of the company?
By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.
If you want, I'll tell you more about it.
copper member
July 06, 2018, 03:23:03 AM
What resesrches have you conducted& or maybe you have plans for them?
We was collected 24 486 598 TCD at the moment
About how we plan to dispose of money you find in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
Tkeycoin DAO points to the 4 main obstacles:
Scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and
tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
The absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
Narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
Hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

More info you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

These are really global causes. So are you working to eliminate these problems?
Of course! For example:
Bandwidth
The Protocol will be able to process up to 500,000 transactions per second. This will expand the boundaries of application and will allow the use of cryptocurrencies
in the banking and financial spheres.
Easy exchange all over the world
Make payments online or offline using the mobile app, as simple as you've done with Android Pay Apple Pay.
Corporate market
Secure shopping worldwide in the international Marketplace-Tkeycoin,with cashback up to 30%.
And this is just a small fraction of what we have prepared
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

copper member
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
Hi! How to pay in your platform with the Bitcoin? Huh
copper member
July 02, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
I realy like this project. you are developing a very demanded product in the future. and how do you manage all this?
Thanks. I’m pleased you like it.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 07:15:53 AM
How can I be sure that my tokens are not lost?
copper member
July 02, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
Tell me, us your product will have an application on the phone for a convenient payment. And if I lose my device, can someone, who find that phone make a payment from him?
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can immediately cancel your device without blocking your wallet.
You can still make payments using other devices.Create for yourself any number of accounts for greater security.
Activity: 62
July 12, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
Project is realy good, is there a working betta version of this platform?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 03:04:03 AM
Tokenizing parties! It's not enough that we all like to party but a digital economy for partying; most excellent! 😁👍

Smiley
Activity: 83
July 12, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
Meet The Makers

An innovative collective of like-minded folks making useful and enduring technology products

https://tkeycoin.com/ico/team/

Finally! That's what we've all been waiting for!
Activity: 54
July 12, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
when the information about Iron Atom Technology began to leak, I was very amazed! incredible technology!
copper member
July 06, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
very high quality project! It pleases me! but This requires a lot of resources. Can I ask the question?  where platform is got profit?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects.

What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.

It looks of this plan will be preferably in the offing! Impeccable activity, a rather interesting plan, arguable activity.  Good luck devs!
Thank You!
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
Very interesting project! Where did you get the idea? where did you get the inspiration to work on the project?
Pages:
Jump to: