Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 47. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
Hello. Can you tell me when sale is over?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 01, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
Hi all. Please tell, does your application will support cashback or some other classical options from traditional payment systems?
Hello. Each store, with which Tkeycoin system works, chooses the conditions whether it is ready to provide buyers with a discount or a cashback system.
Activity: 80
July 10, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Hello
are there any special offers?
Activity: 83
July 10, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
Hello, Team! The news should have appeared at the end of last month. It seems like you even promised to publish the team before the end of the month, we are waiting
Those who wanted to see the team and the new office have long applied to visit the office and get acquainted with the team. You can also file a request, write to [email protected]. Information for all users will soon appear Everyone is waiting impatiently and I too !!!
Activity: 23
July 01, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
excited to see this project develope
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 08:25:23 AM
So, if I want paying for a tokens with a credit card?
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Hello, Team! The news should have appeared at the end of last month. It seems like you even promised to publish the team before the end of the month, we are waiting
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
I really like the project, I follow it from the very beginning, a lot of work was done by the guys
merculet
They have a solid idea and is likely to get to their key areas i think this going to be one of the top ico 2018 hopefully
they like his ideas are indeed nice and could be developed in a modern idea hopefully this project can get a lot of supporters
copper member
July 01, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins have you already sold? Where can I see this information?
Current statistics is available in your account - just register and you will see how it changes in real time tkeycoin.market
copper member
July 05, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
hi, do you have a bounty? Cheesy
There is a Referral program
If your partners, colleagues, friends or acquaintances will be registered on your referral link, then with each of their payment, you will receive 5% TCD.
Let's say the partner has made 10 000+15% valid bonus, you get 575 TCD.
Link available in the dashboard: https://tkeycoin.market / profile
"Referral bonus".
If there are other actions, we will publish a post on social networks.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 10, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
I really like the project, I follow it from the very beginning, a lot of work was done by the guys
merculet
They have a solid idea and is likely to get to their key areas i think this going to be one of the top ico 2018 hopefully
copper member
July 01, 2018, 05:00:36 AM
What benefits can Tkeycoin Payments offers compared to competitors?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.
Activity: 151
July 10, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
In one of the web resources about you, it was adverted  about the special privacy and encryption systems. What is special about them?
copper member
July 05, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

System quite simple. So how do I become a miner?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.

Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

It seems that it is also convenient. As I understand mining is possible everywhere?
Deposits are allowed all over the world, so DPOSTOAI can be called a new cryptographic Deposit, where the user freezes his funds in the system and receives a percentage for it. The Deposit can be short-term, long-term and indefinite, depending on Your goals and objectives.

I join the question about mining. They should have reduced to $ 300 and made a lower percentage of the reduction in the amount.
Hello!
The issue of mining with a smaller number of TCDs and with the lowest coefficients is considered by management.

Thank you for your prompt response! I hope for a positive decision.
We were glad to help!
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! What can I do to help the project grow?
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
We are not forced to buy our tokens. But you can support our project, we are a very safe and popular project, you will receive only a lot of benefits from participation. Many people have already done this, many authoritative resources have left good reviews about us, they trust us!
In the future, you can spend tokens inside the company, using services of platform.
Tkeycoin serves as a marketplace wherein users have the ability to:
Exchange goods for services
Facilitate payments all across the globe
Acquire technology to further ones business operations.

More About TkeyCoin https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

Yes, I've meting articles on the Cointelegraph and Btcmanager about you.
That is I will be able to pay on Tkaycoin platform by that tokens witch I can buy now?

Sure! When using the native company marketplace, users have the option to exchange their digital assets in return for real goods and services. Not only that, there is also a cash back option that allows users to reclaim upto 30% of all processing fees that are incurred.
ok, so how can i buy tokens? what should I do?
copper member
July 05, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

And how can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Are there countries whose residents can not mining?
Deposits are allowed worldwide, so DPOSTOAI can be called a new cryptographic Deposit, where the user freezes his funds in the system and receives a percentage for it.

It will be really cool, be able to make easy payments around the world with one touch of your mobile phone. I wish the project an only success!
Thank You!
Activity: 83
July 10, 2018, 06:32:06 AM
Hello! I'm having trouble using 2-step verification. I can't go in, what to do?
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
We are all waiting for the release of the application. Are there any new developments?
copper member
June 30, 2018, 03:21:49 PM
Hello guys. What system did you use to create your token? Is it Etherium token or Bitcoin?
Tkeycoin is not an ERC 20 token, or any other. We create a single payment gateway that will provide an opportunity to pay for goods or services with any cryptocurrency in the future. At the moment only TCD.
Pages:
Jump to: