Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 49. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

And how can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.
copper member
July 04, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.

Hello! after the end of sales where do you spend the remaining tokens? sell for as a promotion or burn it?
Hello! All unsold coins on the ICO will be distributed among future miners. If we can raise $ 80 million, this will allow us to accelerate the process of scaling the platform in international markets, creating favorable conditions for users and investors.

Are you sure you can make proper use of $80 million? All these ICO statistics clearly indicate that the market is overheated. Years ago startups were happy about raising half a million and these days it's more like half a billion.
We will try very hard to collect the right amount!

Hello Tkeycoin DAO! Who can mining Tkeycoins?
Each user who owns in his wallet from 3000 TCD can earn coins. To start mining coins, you need to start a personal computer with an Internet connection from 20 Mbps and delegate your coins to the Agent. Your computer can be the most common, but it must always be connected to the network and have a dedicated IP address.

When you delegate your coins to Agents, your funds are frozen until you want to turn off the coin extraction. Every day, your wallet receives a reward, which you can use for your own purposes or reinvest in the mining of coins.

Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Okay, for ecology it's profitable, but how about a miner directly?
The more users store their assets, the more profitable it is for the entire Tkeycoin platform. This policy is very beneficial for the preservation and appreciation of coins. The motivation of the users is very transparent and clear to get larger, it takes more coins Tkeycoin. Selling your assets is unprofitable, as with the increase in the price of coins to $10 the minimum threshold for mining 3000TCD will be $30,000.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Great project! but is this realy  possible to do 500.000+ transaction per second?
I have not seen such developments before
Activity: 60
July 06, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
Hi! How many tokens do you have for sale?
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
Hello! Currently sold - 24101622.14
Current statistics is available in your account - tkeycoin.market

I have not changed the number of tokens since yesterday. The site does not have an update?
Statistics on the site is updated 1-2 times a week. Users can receive up-to-date real-time statistics in their personal account - tkeycoin.market
Need a counter in real time at the Officical Site of the project. At least manually once a week to update. Not everyone who are interested in Tkeycoin DAO news have personal account.

Hello! I was interested in your project, I want to clarify a few questions:
1. At what stage is ICO now?
2. How much money was collected so far?
3. Where can I read about your encryption technology based on the iron atom? Is there a patent for this technology?
Thank you!
By the way, a very topical issue

Yeah! It's interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?
Course  is 1 TCD = 1 USD
More about the token sales you can find here

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Activity: 83
July 06, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Yeah! It's interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?
copper member
July 04, 2018, 05:43:13 AM
Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.

The project is very good and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Thank You!
Activity: 52
July 06, 2018, 09:19:16 AM
Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
Activity: 48
July 06, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Hello! I was interested in your project, I want to clarify a few questions:
1. At what stage is ICO now?
2. How much money was collected so far?
3. Where can I read about your encryption technology based on the iron atom? Is there a patent for this technology?
Thank you!
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
The project is really interesting, actual and useful. I like it! Why didn't you publish the code on GitHub?
We develop code from scratch. To provide access to it in the early stages is not advisable. Publishing code is required when the platform is in full-time mode.
After the transition to the next stages of development, gradually the information will be posted on the github website. Subscribe if You are interested in it https://github.com/tkeycoin
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
very high quality project! It pleases me! but This requires a lot of resources. Can I ask the question?  where platform is got profit?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects.

Is that's enough? Project is huge.
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
Activity: 67
July 06, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

And what is the minimum number of tokens that I can purchase right now?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Hello, Tkeycoin DAO! Very nice project! Where can I view the ICO Tkeycoin rating?
The rating of the project will appear after the publication of the team.
It will happen this month.
Expect!

Now you can subscribe to the project updates on ICO HOLDER
https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
copper member
July 03, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
How to transfer TCD coins from the personal cabinet of tkeycoin.market to the cryptographic wallet?
- At the stage of ICO, your coins are stored in your personal account and are attached to your personal account
- At the stage of the decentralized cryptographic wallet, you will need to enter your personal account, download personal software and enter your account number from the personal cabinet of tkeycoin.market.
Detailed instructions will be published 30 days before the publication of the software

Hi. What hard cap does your ICO have?
Hay! We hope we can raise $ 80 million. This will allow us to accelerate the process of scaling the platform in international markets, creating favorable conditions for users and investors.

I like the construct of this plan! Outstanding website, well-advised project, a rather interesting website!
Thank You!

I have a question. When is Tkeycoin planning to be listed on Cryptocurrency exchanges ?
The preliminary date of the coin placement is planned for December 2018.
Full information on the exchanges will appear after the ICO. For wide accessibility, a large-scale listing. In the top 5 suitable included: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX

- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 03:53:49 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
Hello! Currently sold - 24101622.14
Current statistics is available in your account - tkeycoin.market

I have not changed the number of tokens since yesterday. The site does not have an update?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Do I need to have an account on the exchanger in order to use access to various crypto-currencies?
With this scheme, the User does not need to have accounts on crypto exchanges or understand the intricacies of buying/selling through them. Through our online acquiring, the currency of Users will be automatically converted to the TCD cryptocurrency and sent to the store to pay for the goods.
Each network User Tkeycoin DAO has the ability to implement their professional skills, for which he receives the reward of cryptocurrency TCD.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 03:33:31 AM
 I think this project can be a nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create a competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices for the service offers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
July 06, 2018, 03:33:04 AM
This is a project I've been waiting for so long, to pay crypto currency everywhere it's very cool, I think many will appreciate this advantage.
Activity: 39
July 06, 2018, 03:11:38 AM
What resesrches have you conducted& or maybe you have plans for them?
Pages:
Jump to: