Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 48. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
Hey! How much is Hard Cap of Tkeycoin DAO ICO?
Hi! We hope to raise  $85 000 000
You can join https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/

Thank You! So if you collect the full amount, how do you arrange it?
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
We are not forced to buy our tokens. But you can support our project, we are a very safe and popular project, you will receive only a lot of benefits from participation. Many people have already done this, many authoritative resources have left good reviews about us, they trust us!
In the future, you can spend tokens inside the company, using services of platform.
Tkeycoin serves as a marketplace wherein users have the ability to:
Exchange goods for services
Facilitate payments all across the globe
Acquire technology to further ones business operations.

More About TkeyCoin https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

Yes, I've meting articles on the Cointelegraph and Btcmanager about you.
That is I will be able to pay on Tkaycoin platform by that tokens witch I can buy now?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 04, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Greetings team! remarkable trading dues!
Unprejudiced approach, a rather interesting vision!
Thank You!

I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
Yes, You can start with $100
And then how to put out the money? Let's say I bought $100, over time, the rate grew and I want to take the money?
Network and wallets are planning to launch in the 3rd quarter of this year. Exchanges are planned for December.
Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX.
We will implement our own purse, as Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform.
In the future, it is planned to support "cold" wallets and API-integration with virtual wallets.

After placing a TCD coin on the stock exchange, you can sell the coins on the exchange or take advantage of your assets in real life.
The Tkeycoin crypto currency will be used as a widely available payment tool, having all the properties of a regular currency. Users will be able to make payments online and offline in any sphere of economic activity that accepts payment by a bank card (Shops, cafes, restaurants, government offices, etc.).
We create a single payment gateway, which will provide an opportunity to pay for goods or services by any crypto currency in the future. Currently only TCD.
Suppose, you decide to go to a restaurant, you are billed, you take the phone out of your pocket, open the mobile application Tkeycoin, pay with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.

thank you for such a constructive answer!
Your welcome! Follow the news on Tkeycoin DAO Telegram https://t.me/tkeycoin

I wish this idea will be prosperous!
Seamless design,  good activity, watchful business!
Thank You!

Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
It's truth. You can get a complete picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future, more and more payments people will make from a mobile phone, and therefore, the practical benefits of such statistics will be more and more.
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.

Yeah! it's really cool! I especially like the toolbar. At least the presentation it is really fantastic

We are very pleased You like it!
About toolbar Users will have full control over their payments, money transfers and cryptocurrency exchange. Reports and detailed statistics on payments, calculations, exchange of cryptocurrency and much more to solve any financial problems.

Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

System quite simple. So how do I become a miner?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.

Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

I join the question about mining. They should have reduced to $ 300 and made a lower percentage of the reduction in the amount.
Hello!
The issue of mining with a smaller number of TCDs and with the lowest coefficients is considered by management.
July 10, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

Ok, I'll wait for the news!
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
I think Multi Blockchain Protocol is a very unique thing of its kind. It's provides many opportunities and advantages over other platforms, does'nt it?
July 09, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
Hey! How much is Hard Cap of Tkeycoin DAO ICO?
July 09, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
copper member
June 29, 2018, 03:02:56 PM
How do you want to promote the platform? After all, I heard that contactless payments already exist
We plan to create world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
copper member
July 04, 2018, 09:42:30 AM
I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Engaging business, brilliant approach!  Good luck fellows.
Thank you! We will try to quickly find your question and answered in the Telegram.

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Engaging business, brilliant approach!  Good luck fellows.
I ask a question  in the Telegram too!
We will try to quickly find your question and answered in the Telegram too.

Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
It's truth. You can get a complete picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future, more and more payments people will make from a mobile phone, and therefore, the practical benefits of such statistics will be more and more.
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.

Hi Admin! Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
Yes it is possible. Choose in your account a cryptocurrency payment - tkeycoin.market
We accept payment: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH

I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
And then how to put out the money? Let's say I bought $100, over time, the rate grew and I want to take the money?
Network and wallets are planning to launch in the 3rd quarter of this year. Exchanges are planned for December.
We will implement our own purse, as Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform.
In the future, it is planned to support "cold" wallets and API-integration with virtual wallets.

After placing a TCD coin on the stock exchange, you can sell the coins on the exchange or take advantage of your assets in real life.
The Tkeycoin crypto currency will be used as a widely available payment tool, having all the properties of a regular currency. Users will be able to make payments online and offline in any sphere of economic activity that accepts payment by a bank card (Shops, cafes, restaurants, government offices, etc.).
We create a single payment gateway, which will provide an opportunity to pay for goods or services by any crypto currency in the future. Currently only TCD.
Suppose, you decide to go to a restaurant, you are billed, you take the phone out of your pocket, open the mobile application Tkeycoin, pay with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.

Hi, TKEYCOIN! Will there be a mobile wallet and when?

Hello!
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be released in August and early September. In the 3-4 th quarter, our own cryptographic purse will be implemented, since Tkeycoin (TCD) crypto currency is issued on the basis of its own block platform. In the future, it is planned to support "cold" wallets and API-integration with virtual wallets.

I read your White paper, and specifically the formula to mining with example . Why do you call this a super node if this is the usual standard master-class of which there are already thousands on the network? Will the mining take place?
Please read the project documentation https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
July 09, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
Hello, admin! Can I ask more details Tkeycoin TCD ICO Token?
Activity: 252
July 09, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
Activity: 48
July 09, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
As the blockchain continues to foster digital innovation, upcoming startups are devising novel crypto platforms to facilitate digital asset trade and exchange in a highly simple, efficient manner. TKeycoin is an all new DAO that is touted to be one of the fastest growing blockchains in the market today.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 02:54:49 PM
The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 06, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Isn't it obvious that you can get a complete picture of expenses? What kind of platform are you using where you don't have that option?
Activity: 83
July 06, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
Yeah! It's interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?

go to the site and look. I always wonder such questions. these are the elementary things, and they always write about it either on the first line of this topic, or on the official site in a prominent place. Is it so important to look at it myself ??
I just wanted to communicate directly with the project admin Wink
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Now in the world there is an acute problem of data security. How do you plan to ensure the full security of my data as a user Tkeycoin DAO?
In the world, many companies work with certain security standards, and are used to encrypt the Quantum computer or the Elliptic curve and others.
But we do not think they are safe enough. Our preference fell on Curve25519: it is an elliptical curve and a set of parameters to it selected in such a way as to provide a higher speed (on average, 20-25%) and get rid of some security problems in the traditional ECDH.
So you can be sure of protecting your data.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 06, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
Yeah! It's interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?

go to the site and look. I always wonder such questions. these are the elementary things, and they always write about it either on the first line of this topic, or on the official site in a prominent place. Is it so important to look at it myself ??
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
Hi Admin! Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
Hi! Yes it is possible. Choose in your account a cryptocurrency payment - tkeycoin.market
We accept payment: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH
Activity: 58
July 06, 2018, 09:43:03 AM
Tell me, why is there still no information about the developers? It looks strange
Pages:
Jump to: