Author

Topic: . - page 136. (Read 491737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
December 03, 2014, 01:48:22 AM
Thread has been really quite.  What's new? 

Steady support at these low prices. 

SPHERE asset is doing well, and came in ranked #23 of all assets, which I think is impressive.  It gets HZ on the map.

Yes, we have some amazing assets for being so cheap, and some really cool ones will be added in the future, with real things backing them, not just nonsense. Sphere is great as it is based on real investments rather than some dubious scam ponzis. Designed for slow and steady growth, and I have known the guy behind it online for quite some time. I think he is solid. Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 03, 2014, 12:39:06 AM
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say love the NHZDoge assets, cant wait to see NHZSPHERE kick off (awesome team going) and am interested in seeing where HZmint goes.
We are also looking into using your assets to kick off a new campaign for a new project we are getting ready to head off.

Thanks again everyone!

Jessie

Thanks for the interest in HZmint and support! Smiley

Currently, I have you recorded as a shareholder under the appropriate account.

Just an update, as my mining payouts are coming in early this week, I will be giving out a promotional one-time Early Adopter payout this Thursday (12/4 sometime in the early afternoon EST). Weekly payouts are also moved up to Sundays, starting 12/7.

Smiley Looking forward to seeing the campaign/project.
legendary
Activity: 971
December 02, 2014, 11:31:58 PM
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say love the NHZDoge assets, cant wait to see NHZSPHERE kick off (awesome team going) and am interested in seeing where HZmint goes.
We are also looking into using your assets to kick off a new campaign for a new project we are getting ready to head off.

Thanks again everyone!

Jessie

Look forward to hearing more. PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
We will be posting an update of where Horizon is, and where we are headed this month and into the new year.
Lots of exciting developments and partnerships.
 Cool
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
December 02, 2014, 10:21:16 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks again everyone!

Jessie

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
December 02, 2014, 09:02:14 PM
Blocknet is moving to Slack!

The address will be theblocknet.slack.com.

There will be a registration form.

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

Please monitor the Blocknet thread for updates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

We want this to be community-moderated.

Please PM me if interested in being a moderator.

Hang tight! It's almost ready.  Grin

Thanks for the update Smiley
As for payment issues, give it some time and they will come through. Smiley

Good to hear.
Ty
legendary
December 02, 2014, 06:21:38 PM

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

Thanks for the update Smiley
As for payment issues, give it some time and they will come through. Smiley
Activity: 462
December 02, 2014, 04:05:26 PM

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
December 02, 2014, 01:28:26 PM
What happened with 1/12/2014 bounty? I didn't receive them. Others?

Got it, at the same time as every day

Didn't receive on 1st of December. Account NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T

I'm sure it'll turn up eventually. Sometimes my transactions did not show up on the blockexplorer until a later date, yet the coins arrived to my wallet.

Once, I seen the transaction on the explorer but did not see the coins in my wallet. Fixed itself when I rescanned the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
December 02, 2014, 12:45:48 PM

Didn't receive on 1st of December. Account NHZ-C9U3-SW9X-5WFG-DCN3T
December 02, 2014, 09:15:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
December 02, 2014, 09:06:15 AM
legendary
December 02, 2014, 12:52:11 AM
‪#‎Horzion‬ is looking to expand its team and is looking for Java developers.

You can review are job posting below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxlnu3kncspblkv/HZ%20Java%20Application.docx?dl=0

Send me a PM if you are interested, or know someone who may be.
This is a paid position.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
December 01, 2014, 02:46:04 PM
For some reason the alltime node list on the explorer will not load for me.

Is today's 3,8k nodes the highest ever?

Yes, we are at an all time high for nodes right now. Smiley

That's good!
legendary
December 01, 2014, 02:43:27 PM

Yes, we are at an all time high for nodes right now. Smiley
December 01, 2014, 02:13:33 PM

legendary
December 01, 2014, 02:03:06 PM

SPHERE asset is doing well, and came in ranked #23 of all assets, which I think is impressive.  It gets HZ on the map.

Maybe everyone is on slack now Smiley

Ah...forgot about that.  Does HZ have it's own slack?

We have a Slack for development and the think tank, yes.
Also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/
December 01, 2014, 01:23:49 PM

Today we are proud to announce the Horizon Think Tank. This group will be hosted on Slack (https://slack.com/) and is intended for the community leaders and interested users to come together and discuss development, branding, and asset development. Horizon is a community project, and all input is valued. The more intelligent conversations we have, the better the solutions we will be able to develop.

A professional development / technical background isn't required to take place in the think tank, but maintaining a professional, constructive, and positive mind set is mandated. By taking part of this group, you will have a direct impact on the development of Horizon, and help to expand our presence in the crypto-sphere and beyond.

If you are interested in taking part, please send myself a PM with a brief description of your background, interest in Horizon, and why you think you would be a good fit for the project. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this, don't hesitate to PM me and I will provide you with the information you need.

Sincerely,
Nick Cote
Horizon Business Director

Source: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/announcement-horizon-think-tank.798/

This is what Pizpie said about it, I haven't applied yet though
Activity: 387
December 01, 2014, 01:21:17 PM

December 01, 2014, 12:50:20 PM

Activity: 387
December 01, 2014, 12:20:04 PM

Jump to: