Author

Topic: . - page 138. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 05:38:02 PM
Active HZ thread today  Grin
Activity: 336
November 24, 2014, 05:35:37 PM

We want to support and promote all the assets that have value and potential to all Horizon users, and the project as a whole.

Here is an update on Sphere:

" Cyrano De Muphuc Ribbentrop Update on the Presale:
We are down to the last Presale Batch.
Aprox 1.4 Million Shares left.

NHZSPHERE Presale Timer
http://www.tickcounter.com/.../1/NHZSphere_Presale_ends_in...
So get some (more) before its over.
Asset ID#: 16661902544444460183

Results from the Forgingpool are pretty decent, its much more than we got from forging on our own so far.
Simply check the Wallet @ >>> http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account...

I decided to just put up the Rebuywall without selling more new Shares for 1-2 Weeks and let the Market decide what its worth.
Rebuywall will be updated on the next Monday.
Maybe i sell some more Shares then.

Surly you can dump for your initial Investment but you will miss all the Fun and future Profits.
There will be no HZ Dumpling from here, so this will take some Patience to see huge Results anyway.
This will raise healty, slow and steady instead.
Expect the Rebuywall 20-30 Mins after the Presale ends and i will update the ANN with some detailed Information about the Presale later on.

Cheers "

Actually the update to that update is that the presale SOLD OUT before it closed.  As per Rumhurius' thread:

The Presale is over!

100% = 4.5 Million shares sold.
Buywall up.

A Special Thank you for this awesome Presale is on the Way.
The Fund raised over 20 Million HZ in the End and Profits from Interest and forging are also close to 50k Coins so far.

Stay tuned and Thank you for this more than successful Presale Guys.
Just Awesome !  Grin

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 04:58:30 PM

That strategy has some good synergy going. Sphere is already looking quite decent, I have bought in a little as well and will most likely move to forge along with them.

Unfortunately I wasnt able to grab Block, as all the alt/token pairs were sold out early. I think the fud will run Block down some more and I will get some then Cheesy

Normally I would agree with you, but I think we're at the point where no one wants to take additional losses (below 12k).  Most of the panic traders are out (those that thought BLOCK would be a quick flip), and now what is left are those that support the project.  If nothing gets going over the next several months then yes, it will drop further.  But those that are left, are long(er) term investors, and saw the potential of BlockNet.  So we hold, and hope that Dan proves the doubters and FUDders wrong. 

Edit: There were also talks to potentially implement a buy wall eventually to bring some base stability to it, if needed.

Well I think I gotta decide whether to get in this week or wait for the next fall I believe is going to be coming in some 3-4 months (Im kinda 50/50 on this). As I gather, cryptonites arent exactly the most patient bunch.

Ontopic: I'd like to ask Pizpie how can we help some more with HZ.

On this topic, we are always looking for people who have an interest in Horizon and skills to help grow and expand the project.
We recently announced the Horizon think tank, and you can also PM me on the forums, or send me an e-mail: [email protected]
legendary
November 24, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

Ye, I read about that dump. Must've been very painful to watch.

Yes it was.  I bought quite a few coins over 200 satoshi myself, so it still stings.  

There have been many coins that went through a similar major dump (whether it was a trader or dev) and price never bouncing back, ultimately collapsing for good. The good thing was, NHZ managed to bounce back  (not in, its previous levels of course), but at least managed to get through the stress. I believe that showed to many people out there, that this project is not that easy to bring down. Smiley

Tbh, from what Ive read many people considered HZ dead and buried when the dump happened. Im glad its still around and making progress.

Maybe one day then 4theLOVEofCrypto will be back in the green with HZ Smiley

Thanks man.  Appreciate that.  I believe in HZ, and have continued to buy even when price kept dropping.  Never sold a single HZ back to market.  I did trade in 3 million for some BlockNet because I believe in that project as well.  And I bought some SPHERE assets to hopefully increase my share of HZ even more.  

HZ is far from dead.  Even though it's only on Polo right now, it regularly has some decent volume (4-12 BTC), and is usually top 10 in coin volume on that site.  Over the last few weeks when it was really down in price, no one dumped and volume on a couple of those days was sub 1 BTC.  That means people are holding with long-term implications (imo). With a new wallet upcoming, additional exchanges, the XC team, and the eventual addition of the BlockNet Asset, things are looking bright.  

That strategy has some good synergy going. Sphere is already looking quite decent, I have bought in a little as well and will most likely move to forge along with them.

Unfortunately I wasnt able to grab Block, as all the alt/token pairs were sold out early. I think the fud will run Block down some more and I will get some then Cheesy

We want to support and promote all the assets that have value and potential to all Horizon users, and the project as a whole.

Here is an update on Sphere:

" Cyrano De Muphuc Ribbentrop Update on the Presale:
We are down to the last Presale Batch.
Aprox 1.4 Million Shares left.

NHZSPHERE Presale Timer
http://www.tickcounter.com/.../1/NHZSphere_Presale_ends_in...
So get some (more) before its over.
Asset ID#: 16661902544444460183

Results from the Forgingpool are pretty decent, its much more than we got from forging on our own so far.
Simply check the Wallet @ >>> http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account...

I decided to just put up the Rebuywall without selling more new Shares for 1-2 Weeks and let the Market decide what its worth.
Rebuywall will be updated on the next Monday.
Maybe i sell some more Shares then.

Surly you can dump for your initial Investment but you will miss all the Fun and future Profits.
There will be no HZ Dumpling from here, so this will take some Patience to see huge Results anyway.
This will raise healty, slow and steady instead.
Expect the Rebuywall 20-30 Mins after the Presale ends and i will update the ANN with some detailed Information about the Presale later on.

Cheers "
legendary
November 24, 2014, 04:40:05 PM
When this coin entering other Exchanger?
Bter will be good, they have the most NXT volume.

yeah, cryptsy and bittrex also nice
in polo I wait for prices to 250+, hopefully HZ can

Past 4 days there is a certain uptrend on poloniex, however the volume isnt exactly too large.

I am not certain how far can HZ go, it was priced at 250 before. I believe the price will go up, maybe not in the immediate term. However, HZ is a part of Blocknet and if Blocknet delivers it will be a strong boon to HZ.

The new wallet has to be released before it will be placed on any of the other exchanges.  So that's what we are all waiting on. 

Also, when HZ was 250, that was right around the time when news came out that the XC team came on-board.  There was a lot of excitement and many new investors were jumping to HZ, because of the fair distribution (compared to NXT), and the potential things that could be brought to this alt from XC.  This was even before the knowledge of BLOCK.  Then pharesim dumped it to sub 100 sat swearing to do so every time it rose too quickly.  I think it was like a 10 million coin dump.  This killed it for a lot of people.  As a result there were some rules put into place (multi-sig?) to avoid this happening again. 

Edit: If i'm incorrect on anything here feel free to set me straight and correct it, and I apologize in advance.  Definitely not FUDding, as I have a stake in HZ

The Big dump of NHZ took place on September 21st (aka. NHZ Black Sunday). If my memory serves me right, it was 20 million that was dumped and the culprit was Silvernxt (who went rogue) and not Pharesism.   
The NHZ project back then, underwent change of management. 

This is correct. SilverNXT was unreasonable, and had abandoned the project. It was a 20 million dump, and he has no involvement in the project since then, nor does he hold a large stake. All the remaining funds that have yet to be distributed are held in escrow with Poloniex, and you can track distribution here: http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=distribution
legendary
November 24, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

We have already had contact with Bittrex and Cryptsy and are waiting on a response from BTER.

Horizon will be added with out next update.
legendary
November 24, 2014, 04:30:20 PM
is NHzadult scam ?

We are not supporting 'NHZadult'.
Activity: 387
November 24, 2014, 04:24:35 PM
As I gather, cryptonites arent exactly the most patient bunch.

Patient Cryptonites are few and far between.  Hopefully this changes one day very soon.

And to go along with your second point, if we as a community stand together to help out in any way we can, we will make HZ that much stronger.  I'm sure most of us don't have marketing or developer experience, so this request is for the "general" crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 03:03:53 PM

Normally I would agree with you, but I think we're at the point where no one wants to take additional losses (below 12k).  Most of the panic traders are out (those that thought BLOCK would be a quick flip), and now what is left are those that support the project.  If nothing gets going over the next several months then yes, it will drop further.  But those that are left, are long(er) term investors, and saw the potential of BlockNet.  So we hold, and hope that Dan proves the doubters and FUDders wrong. 

Edit: There were also talks to potentially implement a buy wall eventually to bring some base stability to it, if needed.

Well I think I gotta decide whether to get in this week or wait for the next fall I believe is going to be coming in some 3-4 months (Im kinda 50/50 on this). As I gather, cryptonites arent exactly the most patient bunch.

November 24, 2014, 02:56:09 PM

November 24, 2014, 02:05:13 PM
By the way, I like the new logo.

Not to sound too harsh, but I think that designer Pizpie was offering work bounty for is needed Cheesy
November 24, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

Yes it was.  I bought quite a few coins over 200 satoshi myself, so it still stings.  

There have been many coins that went through a similar major dump (whether it was a trader or dev) and price never bouncing back, ultimately collapsing for good. The good thing was, NHZ managed to bounce back  (not in, its previous levels of course), but at least managed to get through the stress. I believe that showed to many people out there, that this project is not that easy to bring down. Smiley

Tbh, from what Ive read many people considered HZ dead and buried when the dump happened. Im glad its still around and making progress.

Thanks man.  Appreciate that.  I believe in HZ, and have continued to buy even when price kept dropping.  Never sold a single HZ back to market.  I did trade in 3 million for some BlockNet because I believe in that project as well.  And I bought some SPHERE assets to hopefully increase my share of HZ even more.  

HZ is far from dead.  Even though it's only on Polo right now, it regularly has some decent volume (4-12 BTC), and is usually top 10 in coin volume on that site.  Over the last few weeks when it was really down in price, no one dumped and volume on a couple of those days was sub 1 BTC.  That means people are holding with long-term implications (imo). With a new wallet upcoming, additional exchanges, the XC team, and the eventual addition of the BlockNet Asset, things are looking bright.  

November 24, 2014, 01:49:46 PM
By the way, I like the new logo.
November 24, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

November 24, 2014, 12:48:22 PM

Yes it was.  I bought quite a few coins over 200 satoshi myself, so it still stings. 

There have been many coins that went through a similar major dump (whether it was a trader or dev) and price never bouncing back, ultimately collapsing for good. The good thing was, NHZ managed to bounce back  (not in, its previous levels of course), but at least managed to get through the stress. I believe that showed to many people out there, that this project is not that easy to bring down. Smiley

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 24, 2014, 12:36:47 PM

Yes it was.  I bought quite a few coins over 200 satoshi myself, so it still stings. 

There have been many coins that went through a similar major dump (whether it was a trader or dev) and price never bouncing back, ultimately collapsing for good. The good thing was, NHZ managed to bounce back  (not in, its previous levels of course), but at least managed to get through the stress. I believe that showed to many people out there, that this project is not that easy to bring down. Smiley

November 24, 2014, 12:20:34 PM

November 24, 2014, 11:27:23 AM

Past 4 days there is a certain uptrend on poloniex, however the volume isnt exactly too large.

I am not certain how far can HZ go, it was priced at 250 before. I believe the price will go up, maybe not in the immediate term. However, HZ is a part of Blocknet and if Blocknet delivers it will be a strong boon to HZ.

The new wallet has to be released before it will be placed on any of the other exchanges.  So that's what we are all waiting on. 

Also, when HZ was 250, that was right around the time when news came out that the XC team came on-board.  There was a lot of excitement and many new investors were jumping to HZ, because of the fair distribution (compared to NXT), and the potential things that could be brought to this alt from XC.  This was even before the knowledge of BLOCK.  Then pharesim dumped it to sub 100 sat swearing to do so every time it rose too quickly.  I think it was like a 10 million coin dump.  This killed it for a lot of people.  As a result there were some rules put into place (multi-sig?) to avoid this happening again. 

Edit: If i'm incorrect on anything here feel free to set me straight and correct it, and I apologize in advance.  Definitely not FUDding, as I have a stake in HZ

The Big dump of NHZ took place on September 21st (aka. NHZ Black Sunday). If my memory serves me right, it was 20 million that was dumped and the culprit was Silvernxt (who went rogue) and not Pharesism.   

November 24, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

Thank you sir.  I updated my post with the correct information.  I was a little fuzzy myself.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 24, 2014, 11:00:14 AM

Jump to: