Author

Topic: . - page 139. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 10:43:55 AM
When this coin entering other Exchanger?
Bter will be good, they have the most NXT volume.

yeah, cryptsy and bittrex also nice
in polo I wait for prices to 250+, hopefully HZ can

Past 4 days there is a certain uptrend on poloniex, however the volume isnt exactly too large.

I am not certain how far can HZ go, it was priced at 250 before. I believe the price will go up, maybe not in the immediate term. However, HZ is a part of Blocknet and if Blocknet delivers it will be a strong boon to HZ.

The new wallet has to be released before it will be placed on any of the other exchanges.  So that's what we are all waiting on.  

Also, when HZ was 250, that was right around the time when news came out that the XC team came on-board.  There was a lot of excitement and many new investors were jumping to HZ, because of the fair distribution (compared to NXT), and the potential things that could be brought to this alt from XC.  This was even before the knowledge of BLOCK.  Then pharesim Silvernxt dumped it to sub 100 sat swearing to do so every time it rose too quickly.  I think it was like a 10 20 million coin dump.  This killed it for a lot of people.  As a result there were some rules put into place (multi-sig?) to avoid this happening again.  

Edit: If i'm incorrect on anything here feel free to set me straight and correct it, and I apologize in advance.  Definitely not FUDding, as I have a stake in HZ
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 24, 2014, 10:34:12 AM

Past 4 days there is a certain uptrend on poloniex, however the volume isnt exactly too large.

I am not certain how far can HZ go, it was priced at 250 before. I believe the price will go up, maybe not in the immediate term. However, HZ is a part of Blocknet and if Blocknet delivers it will be a strong boon to HZ.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 24, 2014, 09:40:14 AM

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
November 24, 2014, 09:28:33 AM
Activity: 51
November 24, 2014, 09:26:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 08:16:47 AM
is NHzadult scam ?
Activity: 387
November 23, 2014, 11:11:38 PM
, and I am happy about that.
Pardon my newbie question, but I am confused about how forging works. I have a balance of HZ and I use the web wallet to monitor it. I see that each day I am awarded some HZ
If I were to add my coins to a forging pool, would the rewards from the forging replace or augment the reward that I am already receiving? If it replaces it, would it be a larger reward?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can explain this to me.

You can't ''Forge'' your balance using the web wallet, only via ''Full wallet''.
The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

But I can lease my balance to a forging pool, correct? There is a clear option for that in the wallet.

Yes

OK thanks, so my original question still stands; if I lease the coins for forging by a pool will I receive proceeds from the pool as well as the Stakeholder bounty as I have been receiving all along?

Yes.  You receive both.

That's pretty cool thanks.

I know.  I dig this too.  Getting the stakeholder bounty and coins for joining a forging pool, is extra daily coins.  Can't beat that!
Activity: 21
November 23, 2014, 10:57:16 PM
Pardon my newbie question, but I am confused about how forging works. I have a balance of HZ and I use the web wallet to monitor it. I see that each day I am awarded some HZ, and I am happy about that.

If I were to add my coins to a forging pool, would the rewards from the forging replace or augment the reward that I am already receiving? If it replaces it, would it be a larger reward?

You can't ''Forge'' your balance using the web wallet, only via ''Full wallet''.
The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

But I can lease my balance to a forging pool, correct? There is a clear option for that in the wallet.

Yes

OK thanks, so my original question still stands; if I lease the coins for forging by a pool will I receive proceeds from the pool as well as the Stakeholder bounty as I have been receiving all along?

Yes.  You receive both.

That's pretty cool thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 23, 2014, 08:13:19 PM
Pardon my newbie question, but I am confused about how forging works. I have a balance of HZ and I use the web wallet to monitor it. I see that each day I am awarded some HZ, and I am happy about that.

The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

Yes

Yes.  You receive both.
legendary
Activity: 971
November 23, 2014, 06:54:31 PM
Work bounty: We are looking for a professional graphics and video designer to do some work for Horizon.
IE: New graphics that reflect our decentralized branding and direction, promotional videos, and informative / educational videos.
(Information / content will be provided.)

Payment would be made in the form of HZ work bounties and pricing is negotiable.

Please PM me on the forums, or send me a link to your resume or portfolio VIA e-mail:

[email protected]

Source: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/bounty-work-looking-for-a-professional-graphics-video-designer.751/
legendary
November 23, 2014, 06:46:14 PM
Today we are proud to announce the Horizon Think Tank. This group will be hosted on Slack (https://slack.com/) and is intended for the community leaders and interested users to come together and discuss development, branding, and asset development. Horizon is a community project, and all input is valued. The more intelligent conversations we have, the better the solutions we will be able to develop.

A professional development / technical background isn't required to take place in the think tank, but maintaining a professional, constructive, and positive mind set is mandated. By taking part of this group, you will have a direct impact on the development of Horizon, and help to expand our presence in the crypto-sphere and beyond.

If you are interested in taking part, please send myself a PM with a brief description of your background, interest in Horizon, and why you think you would be a good fit for the project. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this, don't hesitate to PM me and I will provide you with the information you need.

Sincerely,
Nick Cote
Horizon Business Director

Source: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/announcement-horizon-think-tank.798/
November 23, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Yes

Hey there, yes you will receive your stakeholder bounty as well as the forging fees that are paid out from the pool.
When you lease your balance, you still have access to your funds in your wallet.
Here is a video on how to lease your balance to a pool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA

Thanks to both of you for your help.
legendary
November 23, 2014, 05:35:58 PM

Yes

Hey there, yes you will receive your stakeholder bounty as well as the forging fees that are paid out from the pool.
When you lease your balance, you still have access to your funds in your wallet.
Here is a video on how to lease your balance to a pool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA
November 23, 2014, 05:15:23 PM

Yes

Activity: 211
November 23, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

Yes
November 23, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

Activity: 211
November 23, 2014, 02:10:40 PM

Activity: 882
November 23, 2014, 02:01:19 PM
happy forging as long as you keep the coins in the wallet
November 23, 2014, 01:55:11 PM

legendary
November 23, 2014, 01:33:55 PM
Can you guys make sure Horizon is put back on Coinmarketcap.com ? I think they've lost track of it since the name change.

It's here, yet they've only changed the name and not the logo + ticker symbol.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-horizon/

We've been tweeting them, posting on their official thread, and put requests in. So far they have been slow to respond.

This is their thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9623866
Jump to: