Author

Topic: . - page 137. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 28, 2014, 05:15:26 PM
FYI:

The NHZSPHERE Asset is also about supporting HZ so we will also invest a little in
>>>> HZmint: Asset ID: 3824289991269369814
because its a good Thing on the long Run and helps generating constant Buysupport.

Michael Jia is a legit Guy and the Concept should add some Value to HZ on the Long Run.
So Everybody should pick up a little.

We will do that over the next Week here.

Much thanks for the support Smiley Will be working hard to get everyone their ROI.

Definitely looking forward to some future collaborations to benefit HZ
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 28, 2014, 03:44:26 PM
FYI:

The NHZSPHERE Asset is also about supporting HZ so we will also invest a little in
because its a good Thing on the long Run and helps generating constant Buysupport.

Michael Jia is a legit Guy and the Concept should add some Value to HZ on the Long Run.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
November 28, 2014, 03:25:26 PM
FYI:

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
November 28, 2014, 02:54:27 AM
A lot of people have been asking for a video on how to set up your hallmark node.
Here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpwHFXlwqjY&list=UUmMGqO_iKS24QvILLims0HQ

Nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 971
November 27, 2014, 06:48:26 PM
A lot of people have been asking for a video on how to set up your hallmark node.
Here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpwHFXlwqjY&list=UUmMGqO_iKS24QvILLims0HQ
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
November 26, 2014, 05:29:27 PM

Testing of V 1.2.8 is going well, and we will ninja launch on you guys soon.
At which point, we will be added to Bittrex and Cryptsy.

Releasing at least V 1.2 parity was needed because there is a wonky deposit / withdraw system using any versions older than V 1.2

V 1.2.8 is a major release for NHZ, and we need to be sure that nothing can go wrong, so we haven't been rushing things.
We all know that release dates are never a good idea...Recent example are Mintpal and Anoncoin.

We are taking NHZ from V 1.1.6 all the way up to V 1.2.8

Changes can be found here: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/

We have also added many of our own code improvements and addressed many security / transaction bugs that were left over from the old NXT versions.

The landing page with a '3 click' to set up wallet + information guides and videos + faucet and a standard NHZ FAQ, as well as some information about how NHZ interacts on the Blocknet will be present.
We are also putting the final touches on our new wallet UI.

Hi Pizpie,

meanwhile, the announcement of the new 1.2.8 release is 6 weeks ago.
Are there any news?
When can we expect the new version?

No answer is also an answer  Sad

I know it is in process, but I suspect the new website will be finished before the update is out. We do need the update to get on other exchanges, and I wish it was already done myself. We are adding some more people to help, so hopefully things get a bit faster over time.

Thank you for information
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
November 26, 2014, 03:36:07 PM

Releasing at least V 1.2 parity was needed because there is a wonky deposit / withdraw system using any versions older than V 1.2

V 1.2.8 is a major release for NHZ, and we need to be sure that nothing can go wrong, so we haven't been rushing things.
We all know that release dates are never a good idea...Recent example are Mintpal and Anoncoin.

We have also added many of our own code improvements and addressed many security / transaction bugs that were left over from the old NXT versions.

The landing page with a '3 click' to set up wallet + information guides and videos + faucet and a standard NHZ FAQ, as well as some information about how NHZ interacts on the Blocknet will be present.

Hi Pizpie,

Are there any news?

I know it is in process, but I suspect the new website will be finished before the update is out. We do need the update to get on other exchanges, and I wish it was already done myself. We are adding some more people to help, so hopefully things get a bit faster over time.
Activity: 601
November 26, 2014, 02:31:53 PM

Hi Pizpie,

Are there any news?

legendary
November 26, 2014, 07:18:41 AM
Try your luck with #Horizon
http://www.horizondice.org/
Please, gamble responsibly.
legendary
November 25, 2014, 03:10:32 PM
NHZ-SPHERE
Asset ID#: 16661902544444460183

Final Details on the Presale:
Presale Shares sold: 30% = 4'500'000 (4.5 Million) NHZSPHERE
30% of the total Supply means: 100% = 15'000'000 (15 Million) NHZSPHERE
Remaining NHZSPHERE Shares: 70% = 10'500'000 (10.5 Million) NHZSPHERE
Horizon [HZ] received during this Presale: 20'250'000 HZ
Maybe we will do a 2nd (much smaller) Presale for BTC in the Future, but for now we are not planing a 2nd Presale on the A.E.
For now let the Market decide what its worth.

Some Coins added to the Fund.

We run now:

184GH BTC Sha256 Mining Power
2 Hallmarknodes
20,299,839 Horizon [HZ]
179 Blocknet [BLOCK]
29999 Bitbay [BAY]
1000 BitSwift [Swift]
1,500,000 Mintcoin [MINT]
700 Diamond [DMD]
500 Bottlecaps [Cap]

ANN will get updated later including linked Blockexplorers

Cheers

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014, 03:05:12 PM
NHZ-SPHERE

Maybe we will do a 2nd (much smaller) Presale for BTC in the Future, but for now we are not planing a 2nd Presale on the A.E.

We run now:

2 Hallmarknodes
20,299,839 Horizon [HZ]
179 Blocknet [BLOCK]
29999 Bitbay [BAY]
1000 BitSwift [Swift]
700 Diamond [DMD]
500 Bottlecaps [Cap]

Cheers

Definitely a nice little portfolio you are putting together for SPHERE.  I'm pretty excited for this asset and I wish you well.  And all of us "investors" well.  Seems to be one of the better assets around (if not the best).  And you're doing this community and HZ a good service in trying to bring stability to the market.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
November 25, 2014, 02:17:00 PM
NHZ-SPHERE

We run now:

2 Hallmarknodes
20,299,839 Horizon [HZ]
179 Blocknet [BLOCK]
29999 Bitbay [BAY]
1000 BitSwift [Swift]
700 Diamond [DMD]
500 Bottlecaps [Cap]

Cheers
Activity: 140
November 24, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
I appreciate you taking the time to break down the asset.  Short term I worry about the impact to hz.  Obviously I didn't want you to basically dump your 15 million hz on the market all at once.  That could be detrimental.  We saw what a 20 million dump did a few months back.  And if there are multiple asset managers and they are all looking to raise capital by transferring hz to btc we could have a real problem.  Long-term I do see the benefits, but I would hate to see this coin get destroyed while trying to achieve that goal.

oh good lord no lol Single order selling/buying is a recipe for disaster. Most likely around 20-50% of the raised funding (3 - 7.5 million) will be systematically sold either through the market, or off-exchange. A few people expressed interest in purchasing the raised HZ off-exchnage. I may perhaps do off-exchange HZ sales for below market price, as an incentive for giving me added liquidity. Of course I would make sure to make these deals only with dedicated HZ investors, and not people looking to scalp a few % on the discounted price. Escrow will of course be a must to eliminate any runner risks.

Would like to put it out there that the planning, strategy, and numbers have been worked on for a few weeks now, so I have done quite a bit of research, data collection, and analyzing to arrive at my estimates and projections. These are not simply arbitrary numbers that I took for granted. All have been conservatively risk-adjusted according to the conditions, and I am constantly monitoring the variables to make sure everything stays on track. For full disclosure, the model I presented here was one I intended for use with a new altcoin that was planned to be launched. After discussing with my developer however and taking into account the current altcoin markets, it was decided that this model would work better as an HZ asset.

With the potential growth HZ has, I expect a boom in the amount of new assets issued once HZ catches on. I'm hoping by that point, HZmint will be big enough to make meaningful impacts on the market. The buy orders that we set up and make should help stabilize floors and support levels for the market allowing new asset managers to have a much easier time with HZ-to-BTC conversions. I believe I'm the first one to be converting HZ into BTC after the asset issuance, and so far it's giving me a bit of a headache figuring out a good balance and equilibrium for everything so there's no added negative effects either on the market or on investor mentality.

Thanks for the interest and questions, hope I cleared up some of your concerns Smiley

Thank you again for your explanation and it does give me some ease.  I would also be interested in purchasing some of the HZ off market when you do look to raise BTC.  Another option would be to set a sell wall and let us nibble at it.  But selling off market is probably the best option to not upset an equilibrium.
November 24, 2014, 09:46:02 PM
I appreciate you taking the time to break down the asset.  Short term I worry about the impact to hz.  Obviously I didn't want you to basically dump your 15 million hz on the market all at once.  That could be detrimental.  We saw what a 20 million dump did a few months back.  And if there are multiple asset managers and they are all looking to raise capital by transferring hz to btc we could have a real problem.  Long-term I do see the benefits, but I would hate to see this coin get destroyed while trying to achieve that goal.

oh good lord no lol Single order selling/buying is a recipe for disaster. Most likely around 20-50% of the raised funding (3 - 7.5 million) will be systematically sold either through the market, or off-exchange. A few people expressed interest in purchasing the raised HZ off-exchnage. I may perhaps do off-exchange HZ sales for below market price, as an incentive for giving me added liquidity. Of course I would make sure to make these deals only with dedicated HZ investors, and not people looking to scalp a few % on the discounted price. Escrow will of course be a must to eliminate any runner risks.

Would like to put it out there that the planning, strategy, and numbers have been worked on for a few weeks now, so I have done quite a bit of research, data collection, and analyzing to arrive at my estimates and projections. These are not simply arbitrary numbers that I took for granted. All have been conservatively risk-adjusted according to the conditions, and I am constantly monitoring the variables to make sure everything stays on track. For full disclosure, the model I presented here was one I intended for use with a new altcoin that was planned to be launched. After discussing with my developer however and taking into account the current altcoin markets, it was decided that this model would work better as an HZ asset.

With the potential growth HZ has, I expect a boom in the amount of new assets issued once HZ catches on. I'm hoping by that point, HZmint will be big enough to make meaningful impacts on the market. The buy orders that we set up and make should help stabilize floors and support levels for the market allowing new asset managers to have a much easier time with HZ-to-BTC conversions. I believe I'm the first one to be converting HZ into BTC after the asset issuance, and so far it's giving me a bit of a headache figuring out a good balance and equilibrium for everything so there's no added negative effects either on the market or on investor mentality.

Thanks for the interest and questions, hope I cleared up some of your concerns Smiley
November 24, 2014, 09:31:54 PM
I appreciate you taking the time to break down the asset.  Short term I worry about the impact to hz.  Obviously I didn't want you to basically dump your 15 million hz on the market all at once.  That could be detrimental.  We saw what a 20 million dump did a few months back.  And if there are multiple asset managers and they are all looking to raise capital by transferring hz to btc we could have a real problem.  Long-term I do see the benefits, but I would hate to see this coin get destroyed while trying to achieve that goal.
November 24, 2014, 08:43:55 PM
I don't get how this asset will support the hz network especially now that you will not be raising btc and instead raising hz up front.  Will you not use the hz raised and convert it to btc to purchase hashpower, thus being counter productive to the stability of hz?  I beleive yours was the one I read today looking to raise 45 btc for hashing power.

First, would like to thank you for understanding my original goal in going the BTC sale route rather than the HZ route. The idea was that the 45 BTC raised would instantly become part of the HZ net worth, and would save HZ holders the negative effects of a market conversion of HZ to BTC.

But yes, funds will be initially converted to BTC for hashpower purchase (we will not be continously selling though). It is only initially we do this to raise the necessary amount of BTC funding. As for how this will support the HZ market, think of this: miners supporting a specific coin can use dedicated multipools to mine various other coins, liquidate into BTC, and use that to purchase the dedicated coin off the market, in this case HZ. Thus, this is essentially what we are doing here. The asset can be viewed as a multipool/hashpower package of sorts for investors who own no hardware, but would like a steadily ROI and payout in HZ. We purchase the hashpower, do the conversion between BTC income to HZ via the market, then payout the purchased HZ to shareholders. Initially, we will not see much effect in terms of market support because much of the profits will be reinvested to build up our operation. Over time however (several weeks to months), we will see the hashpower significantly pick up and the effects will be clearly observable on the market.

To address your concerns: the main issue with the BTC sale was that HZ investors were not comfortable contributing BTC, and wanted to use the HZ AE. I received a few inquiries from willing BTC investors, but they were wary of altcoins and did not want their payouts to be in HZ. This thus creates a potential for misunderstanding and confusion, as HZ prices fluctuate more so than BTC, so the asset share distribution would not be completely fair for both parties. Being in the crypto world for a little over a year now, I see the smallest things being turned into FUD. It is more than likely FUD will follow should I make a distinction between BTC shareholders and HZ shareholders.

Secondly, my original goal was 45 BTC because at the 40 BTC level, I will have access to a significant hashpower cost-efficiency upgrade, thus increasing weekly ROI, and increasing the room we have for faster reinvestments. Remember that the ultimate goal to to reach a point where most investors have achieved ROI, where we have upgraded our hashpower enough where our HZ market buys will be of significant magnitude, and where we have a nice equilibrium of BTC coming in and BTC going out (whether for HZ dev purposes, investor bonuses, reinvestment, etc).

That being said, I've realized that 45 BTC as a flat goal amount may be off putting to most people, as with the last two months of "scamcoin ICO paradise", people are skeptical of crowdsales. Thus, the current initial HZ investment round is significantly less magnitude-wise. And while I will not be able to reach the maximum hashpower efficiency, a 3 BTC value-wise crowdfund will give me enough funding to provide the ROI numbers I've stated.

Edit: The inital HZ/BTC conversion will be slowly done over a few days, and will be a small enough amount so as to not affect the market too much. The market effects however, will only be very temporarily if you think about it. While the price may be lowered a slight amount, that means those people with buy orders just managed to purchase HZ for cheap. Given that we plan to use profits to push HZ prices in the future, the long-term outlook is still positive.
November 24, 2014, 08:27:09 PM
Updated HZmint asset:

http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Received mixed responses, with most people wanting pure HZ AE issuance. The few people interested in contributing BTC expected payouts in BTC, which would thus not help support HZ market in any way. Thus, I've removed the BTC crowdfund round and postponed it for a later date, with share issuance rounds done solely through HZ AE for now.

Initial round of 250,000 HZmint @ 60 HZ each = 15,000,000 HZ potentially raised.

Weekly payouts commence upon completion of sale, or once we've raised sufficient funding to proceed with hashpower purchases.

Expected payouts at current rates are 2.4-3.6 HZ per share, per week. This is variable with BTC prices, HZ prices, and a few external factors.

I've also put up a Google spreadsheet for the public, showing a payout projection table which I will update regularly to reflect current conditions.

Ultimately the asset will be a form of HZ market support. Think of it as a prepackaged multipool and hashpower. No work on the investors' end. Simply own HZmint and receive weekly payouts while we help push up HZ price Smiley

Be sure to spread the word and join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/728938563850326/

Thanks guys Smiley

I don't get how this asset will support the hz network especially now that you will not be raising btc and instead raising hz up front.  Will you not use the hz raised and convert it to btc to purchase hashpower, thus being counter productive to the stability of hz?  I beleive yours was the one I read today looking to raise 45 btc for hashing power.
November 24, 2014, 07:45:08 PM
Updated HZmint asset:

http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Received mixed responses, with most people wanting pure HZ AE issuance. The few people interested in contributing BTC expected payouts in BTC, which would thus not help support HZ market in any way. Thus, I've removed the BTC crowdfund round and postponed it for a later date, with share issuance rounds done solely through HZ AE for now.

Initial round of 250,000 HZmint @ 60 HZ each = 15,000,000 HZ potentially raised.

Weekly payouts commence upon completion of sale, or once we've raised sufficient funding to proceed with hashpower purchases.

Expected payouts at current rates are 2.4-3.6 HZ per share, per week. This is variable with BTC prices, HZ prices, and a few external factors.

I've also put up a Google spreadsheet for the public, showing a payout projection table which I will update regularly to reflect current conditions.

Ultimately the asset will be a form of HZ market support. Think of it as a prepackaged multipool and hashpower. No work on the investors' end. Simply own HZmint and receive weekly payouts while we help push up HZ price Smiley

Be sure to spread the word and join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/728938563850326/

Thanks guys Smiley

Activity: 211
November 24, 2014, 05:51:29 PM
Watch out for HZ price, will reach 150/200 sats in 10 days; 14 Btc Buy orders on Polo (and rising) + New Assets added on the A.E. (More Traffic)  + HZ dev announcements (coming soon). Trading is heating up nicely. Enjoy  Wink

* 150/200 is a hunch, could be wrong. But Hoping for the best.
Activity: 527
November 24, 2014, 05:46:02 PM
Active HZ thread today  Grin

Never enough activity Cheesy

On the other hand, am well pleased that the Sphere sale went good. Atm Ill take all the good news I can get Smiley
Jump to: