Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 32. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Just looking at the latest numbers and of the top 40 hashers on the hash rate chart, only 13 people are donating above the .52% average.

I think those numbers are overall BTC amounts and not percentages. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Give it a try, then you will know how great the pool is. Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I like the stats updates! I also like that you added the donor list...hehe...shame 'em good.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
Recently hit a new hashrate high of 495 GH/s Smiley

Awesome BT. Great job on building a fantastic pool!
Activity: 207
Recently hit a new hashrate high of 495 GH/s Smiley
Well our block of doom was finally solved Smiley

11,519,968 shares

Edit: Geez, found two blocks in a row.  ~34 hours for the block of doom, then 314 seconds for the next one.  Why can't bitcoin have been somehow securely designed with non-probabilistic, linear mining? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005
Anyone know of longer ones?

Must... not... make... juvenile... comment...
The block is huge for you,will it be the biggest block in the history of bitcoin?

Hopefully not!  BTCGuild's block #2000 was 13,518,743 shares.  I think i've heard of a ~14 million share block, maybe at deepbit.  Anyone know of longer ones?
Activity: 322
Its real Sad

I've been manually checking for blocks, I did a server restart last night just in case, I can see shares being submitted to bitcoind for testing, but none of them have been good enough to solve a block yet Sad

Cmon guys, up your hashing quality!  Grin

The block is huge for you,will it be the biggest block in the history of bitcoin?
Its real Sad

I've been manually checking for blocks, I did a server restart last night just in case, I can see shares being submitted to bitcoind for testing, but none of them have been good enough to solve a block yet Sad

Cmon guys, up your hashing quality!  Grin
Activity: 140
Any problems seeing found blocks? Orr is this 30 hours of dooom block real?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just looking at the latest numbers and of the top 40 hashers on the hash rate chart, only 13 people are donating above the .52% average.  C'mon guys...BT is running this thing out of pocket.  You all know it's the best pool around.  

You can't spare a .5 or 1% donation to help him cover the pool costs?

I switched to 1% a while ago this is the best pool around. AAA+ (way better than those AA+ pools) HA Get it?!
Activity: 38
Arsbitcoin has been the most reliable and the best pool in every other way for me. Donation changed. <3

Nice Smiley  I'm not knocking anyone for going for 0%, I mean, at the end of the day, I'm sure most of us are in this to make a profit and every bit extra helps.  I'm just saying that BT is offering us a great pool/service and it sucks he's having to pay for a lot of it out of pocket.

Don't worry, I didn't change because of your post. I actually read it afterwards. Cheesy
Activity: 378
Arsbitcoin has been the most reliable and the best pool in every other way for me. Donation changed. <3

Nice Smiley  I'm not knocking anyone for going for 0%, I mean, at the end of the day, I'm sure most of us are in this to make a profit and every bit extra helps.  I'm just saying that BT is offering us a great pool/service and it sucks he's having to pay for a lot of it out of pocket.

Activity: 38
Just looking at the latest numbers and of the top 40 hashers on the hash rate chart, only 13 people are donating above the .52% average.  C'mon guys...BT is running this thing out of pocket.  You all know it's the best pool around.  

Yes, I have to admit I have been greedy with my 0% donation. But when you think about it... 1% or even 0.5% is actually NOTHING to spare... And if everyone did spare this nothing, it would add up to quite something. Smiley

Activity: 378

Activity: 294
Well, we are down again due to some network issues at amazon.  Hopefully it doesn't last long.

Thankfully, cgminer's failover works great.
Well, we are down again due to some network issues at amazon.  Hopefully it doesn't last long.
It was only down/slowed down momentarily, due to some web server overload.  I think there are some faulty scripts out there checking our stats page.  If you've been banned, you were one of the culprits.  Email me if you need access again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The pool's down right now. It was down a while ago as well.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: