Pages:
Author

Topic: [0/500 LEFT] ★ .999 FINE COPPER - 0.1 BITCOIN - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★ - page 2. (Read 17782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Kickstarter would be cool but it'd mean we can't pay in crypto currency.
How about a crypto version of a crowd funding site? Smiley

There's http://www.startjoin.com.  Physical makers for maxcoin and cryptovault used them.

Wow, didn't know that site, I think I'll go that way !

Thanks for the hint ! Smiley

I don't think its as well known as kickstarter, but if you want people funding with cryptos, its an option.

As a I mentioned earlier, there have been successful crypto coin projects on it, such as maxcoin, startcoin.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500

There's http://www.startjoin.com.  Physical makers for maxcoin and cryptovault used them.

Wow, didn't know that site, I think I'll go that way !

Thanks for the hint ! Smiley
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
I'm the same as Halo, I would be up for an early bird coin via kick starter. Make sure if thats the way you go, you give us a warning on here !!

Unsure if you can limit folks to only getting a couple each so that the first on doesnt get all 20 ? (and then make a packet on the resale)

I'll have to check that with Kickstarter.

Ta
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
I'm the same as Halo, I would be up for an early bird coin via kick starter. Make sure if thats the way you go, you give us a warning on here !!

Unsure if you can limit folks to only getting a couple each so that the first on doesnt get all 20 ? (and then make a packet on the resale)

I'll have to check that with Kickstarter.
legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
First congrats on selling out. It's underated just how nice your coins are.
I'll be interested in another series Smiley
I think I should make a new thread and see if there is enough interest!

I'll do it really soon.. ( in the following days)

I've contacted the illustrator to see if he's interested to work on it
sure. count me in.  I reserve the coin #1.   Wink Wink Wink Wink

Coin #1 to #10 will be auctioned Wink

That's cool with me.  Will your coins have ser # engraved on it such as 007/100  or just # 007 ?

Only 007 since I would have to modify the back die to make the serial area larger and that would add too much to the total cost...

I could do it on the Certificate of Authenticity tho...
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

That's cool with me.  Will your coins have ser # engraved on it such as 007/100  or just # 007 ?

What do you think about making a kickstarter for my next serie ?

It would be 90 silver coins with 20 early birds at 89$ and 70 coins at 99$

That would cover the whole process of making this coin and give me a bit of money for my time...

I need to know the interest so, if you are interested just say so in this thread and I'll at least proceed with the artwork creation (Drawing)

I would be interested in one.  A kickstarter isn't a bad idea if you're short on funds. 

Yes I am, the Canadian dollars is so low, and I've lost my job a few months ago, so it is pretty ruff...
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

That would cover the whole process of making this coin and give me a bit of money for my time...

I need to know the interest so, if you are interested just say so in this thread and I'll at least proceed with the artwork creation (Drawing)

I would be interested in one.  A kickstarter isn't a bad idea if you're short on funds. 

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
when will you release your new design? Do you at least have a graphic rendering that you can post so we can give you inputs and more ideas. it helps out your project when the bitcointalk community participated to your project and get more publicity . I think it's good to promote your business.
In term of messages, Cryptolator Unchained Series is the best 10 out of 10.  I love the story with the Pig, the Sheep, and the Crumpling bank...etc.

in term of Holo Design,  Caucasius is the best 10 out of 10 with a Honeycomb fool proof design.

in term of details and graphic,  the Ant is so far 9 out of 10.  just my humble opinion. !!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My holo have been made by the same company Casascius used, they also have honeycomb temperproof security, they look pretty good too, but yeah, Casascius holo are probably a bit nicer than mine Tongue

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I loved the design and the amount of detail on the Unchained Series and am happy you are going with your personal design, I can't wait to see it and buy some.  Cool

As far as the ant design by Coinographic though, I am pretty sure it did have a meaning, some comparison Andreas Antonopoulos makes between Leafcutter Ants and Bitcoin. Not really sure what the comparison is exactly (I've heard it before), but he had them put on his book also.
In term of messages, Cryptolator Unchained Series is the best 10 out of 10.  I love the story with the Pig, the Sheep, and the Crumpling bank...etc.

in term of Holo Design,  Caucasius is the best 10 out of 10 with a Honeycomb fool proof design.

in term of details and graphic,  the Ant is so far 9 out of 10.  just my humble opinion. !!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: