Pages:
Author

Topic: [0/500 LEFT] ★ .999 FINE COPPER - 0.1 BITCOIN - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★ - page 6. (Read 17782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

I am pretty happy with the ones I received with roll 1. One thing, why not include a private key / hologram for the antique coins?

Really?   I'd like to know too if that's the case.

The two antique I also got from bitguy had their holograms.  

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.

Can I ask which coin numbers you have?
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

Agreed.  The Cryptoimperator Silver Super Doges sold like hotcakes and were also a 25 edition.  Not sure why these arent generating the same interest.  

I think I've just haven't made enough publicity on those, I'll try to push the sale as much as I can !

I don't really know how a coin of that quality wouldn't be able to sale as much as Cryptoimperator coins.

bitguy101 sold some of my antique coins for as much as 0.5BTC each, so I am not really worry about that.

Yes bitguy101 sold for over 0.5! To me!  Grin I actually paid more than 0.5, but the negotiation started there. Which is why I said it's bad for me if it sells for lower. I need to profit,  not fall again. But we'll see how things go Smiley

Haaa, yeah, I understand then ! I'll put one later today to see how it goes... there is only 25 of both so, I think that they should get great value over time...

I am pretty happy with the ones I received with roll 1. One thing, why not include a private key / hologram for the antique coins?

What ? You didn't have hologram and private key on the two antique one ? Can you send me a picture in private ?

Did it have the certificate ?

All the coins are double checked before shipping, this is really weird.

If that is the case, I'll ask you to ship them in a  small envelope (No need for the boxes) and I'll redo them...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

Really?   I'd like to know too if that's the case.

The two antique I also got from bitguy had their holograms.  

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

Agreed.  The Cryptoimperator Silver Super Doges sold like hotcakes and were also a 25 edition.  Not sure why these arent generating the same interest.  

I think I've just haven't made enough publicity on those, I'll try to push the sale as much as I can !

I don't really know how a coin of that quality wouldn't be able to sale as much as Cryptoimperator coins.

bitguy101 sold some of my antique coins for as much as 0.5BTC each, so I am not really worry about that.

Yes bitguy101 sold for over 0.5! To me!  Grin I actually paid more than 0.5, but the negotiation started there. Which is why I said it's bad for me if it sells for lower. I need to profit,  not fall again. But we'll see how things go Smiley

Haaa, yeah, I understand then ! I'll put one later today to see how it goes... there is only 25 of both so, I think that they should get great value over time...

legendary

The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

In fact, I think that selling them bundled with 25 Coins make it a bit too expensive for a lot of peoples, and they probably don't want to have that much coins.

I'll try to sell an Antique Bronze here on Bitcointalk on the following days...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
The antique ones are going much much lower than I thought they would.  Not good for me  Embarrassed

Agreed.  The Cryptoimperator Silver Super Doges sold like hotcakes and were also a 25 edition.  Not sure why these arent generating the same interest. 
legendary
Great ! The green roll just sold ! Smiley

It's time for the Blue roll ! (I'll make an auction here on Bitcointalk, later this week)

Ok, made a new price drop for my 25 Cryptolator Copper Rolls #2 (Green) + 3 Limited Coins, this is the last drop, I'll leave it there till it sale, 24h auction every time..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251676326979

For those looking for Silver Cryptolator Unchained coins or Merlin Gold Cryptolator Unchained, there is a few left on eBay from my official eBay seller. There is also a MS 68 Anacs graded Silver Cryptolator Unchained.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2055845.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcryptolator&_nkw=cryptolator&_sacat=0
legendary
Less than two hours left on the auction to buy the Green Roll (25 Copper Coins) with three exclusive coins ! Smiley

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Cryptolator-0-1-BTC-Copper-Coins-Rolls-3-Exclusive-NOT-Casascius-Lealana-/251669479283?

I would buy these in no time if I had the BTC  Angry

It's on eBay, you can pay through Paypal ! Tongue

If I had fiat or BTC to spare  Grin Grin
Less than two hours left on the auction to buy the Green Roll (25 Copper Coins) with three exclusive coins ! Smiley

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Cryptolator-0-1-BTC-Copper-Coins-Rolls-3-Exclusive-NOT-Casascius-Lealana-/251669479283?

It's on eBay, you can pay through Paypal ! Tongue
legendary

Here is the listing for my 25 x 2014 Cryptolator 0.1 BTC Copper Coins Rolls (Roll #2 - GREEN) and three exclusive coins (1 x Roll2 engraved Merlin Gold coin, 1 x 007/025 Antique Bronze coin and 1x 007/025 Antique Copper coin.

Received my coins a while back but haven't posted here. Haven't seen them in person yet but my sister skyped me and they look great.
Glad I've added them to the collection now. All I need it to get hand on one of the antique ones now Wink
Trust added for yet another super smooth transaction.

Thanks again!
Can't wait for your new design!!!
Smiley

Cool ! Smiley Thanks !

As for the antique one, I'll put on auction one of each on eBay next week, I'll post the link here.

Can't wait to make the new series, but as for now, I still have too many coins left to start the process, so it might be delayed :/
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
Received my coins a while back but haven't posted here. Haven't seen them in person yet but my sister skyped me and they look great.
Glad I've added them to the collection now. All I need it to get hand on one of the antique ones now Wink
Trust added for yet another super smooth transaction.

Thanks again!
Can't wait for your new design!!!
Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: