Pages:
Author

Topic: [0/500 LEFT] ★ .999 FINE COPPER - 0.1 BITCOIN - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★ - page 5. (Read 17782 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
What's the minimum order?

I'll make some 10 Coins package next week, I'll post the link here.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'll see what I can do Wink Maybe not 5 but surely one or two Smiley

The next serie would start with 100 coins in .999 Fine Silver

ooh fine silver...most interesting Smiley

Will be keeping an eye on things! Smiley

If you really want to get rid of like...5 of them, I will gladly take a free sample from you and review them on CryptoArticles/Bitcoinist Wink (will pay for shipping if needed)

What will the next set be? Copper as well, or a different material? Just curious Smiley

I'll see what I can do Wink Maybe not 5 but surely one or two Smiley

The next serie would start with 100 coins in .999 Fine Silver
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
If you really want to get rid of like...5 of them, I will gladly take a free sample from you and review them on CryptoArticles/Bitcoinist Wink (will pay for shipping if needed)

What will the next set be? Copper as well, or a different material? Just curious Smiley
I've just created an auction on eBay for 25 x Cryptolator Unchained Copper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251771444641

Starting at 199$ for 25 Coins, making them 8$ each (Which is BTW, bellow my cost...)

So if you want some really high quality coins (And I mean, the highest quality of all Physical Cryptocurrency Coins) for a very low price, this is your chance !

If I can sell all the coins that I have left, I'll be able to proceed in creating the next series, which will be awesome if I can make it happen ! Tongue

So, the future of Cryptolator is in your hands, if you like my work, go ahead and buy them ! Smiley

bid placed, come on let's see a new design for 2015 Cheesy!

Great ! Tongue Thanks !

I really want to make a 2015 series ! Smiley
Are you selling any singles? Or smaller batches?

I might do five 10 packs in the near future, stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I've just created an auction on eBay for 25 x Cryptolator Unchained Copper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251771444641

Starting at 199$ for 25 Coins, making them 8$ each (Which is BTW, bellow my cost...)

So if you want some really high quality coins (And I mean, the highest quality of all Physical Cryptocurrency Coins) for a very low price, this is your chance !

If I can sell all the coins that I have left, I'll be able to proceed in creating the next series, which will be awesome if I can make it happen ! Tongue

So, the future of Cryptolator is in your hands, if you like my work, go ahead and buy them ! Smiley

bid placed, come on let's see a new design for 2015 Cheesy!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform
Are you selling any singles? Or smaller batches?
If you want to have a great deal on Cryptolator Unchained Copper Coins head over here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9642588

I need to clear them all in order to make a new series !

Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i am interested in buying 1 silver, 1 merlin and 1 copper for myself. Shipping to europe. Please pick highest grades and let me know the price for all three Smiley PM
My two current auctions:

►฿►฿►฿ 2 x 2014 CRYPTOLATOR 0.1 BTC (1 x Antique Copper / 1 x Antique Bronze)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2-x-2014-cryptolator-01-btc-1-x-antique-copper-1-x-antique-bronze-830543

►฿►฿►฿ 25 x 2014 CRYPTOLATOR 0.1BTC Copper Coins Rolls(BLUE)+3xExclusive Coins
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/25-x-2014-cryptolator-01btc-copper-coins-rollsblue3xexclusive-coins-830537
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
hi there,..i tried to checkout my order using your site but i can't proceed to pay with Paypal unless i fill up the billing details and i'm unable to fill out the billing details cause my country isn't listed your 'Select a country..' field. Pls advice..thanks

What is your country ? I can add it easily ! Smiley

Please add Romania too
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
Just got in the roll + 3 coins from the eBay auction.
The 3 look good, have not opened the roll yet. This thing called work keeps getting in the way of my free time.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

I am pretty happy with the ones I received with roll 1. One thing, why not include a private key / hologram for the antique coins?

Really?   I'd like to know too if that's the case.

The two antique I also got from bitguy had their holograms.  

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.

Can I ask which coin numbers you have?

Here are some pics of #006. I am sending them back to be loaded.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

I am pretty happy with the ones I received with roll 1. One thing, why not include a private key / hologram for the antique coins?

Really?   I'd like to know too if that's the case.

The two antique I also got from bitguy had their holograms.  

Are the coins being sold with the rolls different and not have holograms?  I assumed the pics shown were just early ones before the holos were added.

Can I ask which coin numbers you have?

Both are the Antique #003.
Pages:
Jump to: