Pages:
Author

Topic: [0/500 LEFT] ★ .999 FINE COPPER - 0.1 BITCOIN - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★ - page 7. (Read 17782 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
*** LESS THAN 6 HOURS LEFT ***

You can bid on my 25 x 2014 CRYPTOLATOR 0.1 BTC Copper Coins Rolls (RED) + 3 x Exclusive Coins auction here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/25-x-2014-cryptolator-01-btc-copper-coins-rolls-red-3-x-exclusive-coins-792582

A little bit more than a day to go, the bids are still pretty low !

Some of the antique coins have been confirmed to have sold at more than 0.5 BTC each and there is two of them in this lot ! Smiley

Only 25 antique copper and 25 antique bronze have been made and will ever be made, it's you chance to get your hand on both of them !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Here is a teaser for the three coins that will come with every rolls:

Bronze Antique Front:

Bronze Antique Back:

Copper Antique Front:

Copper Antique Back:

Copper Antique and Bronze Antique Front:

Copper Antique and Bronze Antique Back:

Merlin Gold, Copper Antique and Bronze Antique Front:

These coins look really great!! Smiley
when it will be available for sell?

Tomorrow the first roll will be posted in the Auction section, I'll post the link here ! Smiley

The antique version will be available only in rolls?

Each rolls will come with 3 separate coins (In Boxes), Antique Copper, Antique Bronze and either Merlin Gold or Copper with the number of the roll engraved on it.

There will be 10 of each Antique coins going on eBay once the 7 rolls are gone.

There is only 25 Antique Copper and 25 Antique Bronze that have been made and 5 of each have gone to my USA seller (bitguy101), 7 of each are going with the rolls, and 3 of each are reserved (I don't take any reservations for them, those were special reservation)
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In Crypto We Trust

Tomorrow the first roll will be posted in the Auction section, I'll post the link here ! Smiley

The antique version will be available only in rolls?

Activity: 130
In Crypto We Trust
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Wow these coins look so gooood  Shocked
Here is a teaser for the three coins that will come with every rolls:

Bronze Antique Front:

Bronze Antique Back:

Copper Antique Front:

Copper Antique Back:

Copper Antique and Bronze Antique Front:

Copper Antique and Bronze Antique Back:

Merlin Gold, Copper Antique and Bronze Antique Front:
Can you post the link to where you selling these coins on ebay..thanks.

The four rolls (Red,Green,Blue,Yellow) will be sell via BitcoinTalk auction section.

As for the Antique Bronze and Antique Copper, all the remaining one will be sold on eBay in auction a bit later and I'll post the links for those here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you post the link to where you selling these coins on ebay..thanks.
I'll post more information and pictures tomorrow.

Stay tuned Tongue

Activity: 197
How much for the Antique Bronze and the Antique Copper coins?
Is the auction happening?
Interested in looking and maybe bidding Wink

Still waiting for the coins to come back from engraving... Sad

There will be 3 special coins coming in extra with the rolls, one of them will be a copper one engraved with "Roll1, Roll2,..." and two other one that nobody seen yet (Still the "Unchained" design, different materials, minted to 25 coins each) Tongue

4 Rolls will be put here on auction, they will be the colours roll series (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) and the auction will be one at a time, one week each...

3 other rolls will be released on eBay and won't be part of the colours series (Something else Tongue)

As soon as I get the coins back from the engraver, I will announce the first auction...

Sorry for the delay, my engraver is so damn slow, I'll find someone else next time... grrr...

He promised me that I'll have them by wednesday this week, so I cross my fingers ! Tongue

To get these two special 25 edition coins, does one have to purchase a roll or are you offering some of them separately?   Sounds like there will be 7/25 sold each with the rolls.  Any more details of this special edition you can share now, like which materials?

bitguy101 will get #001 to #005 of each, I'll keep one of each... so that leave 12 coins of each... I still don't know how I will make them available but it may be either here on eBay...

As for the material, I guess I can tell you, one is Antique Bronze and the other one is Antique Copper... they look gorgeous ! Smiley
Any pics of the Antique Bronze and Antique Copper cryptolator coins?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

There will be 3 special coins coming in extra with the rolls, one of them will be a copper one engraved with "Roll1, Roll2,..." and two other one that nobody seen yet (Still the "Unchained" design, different materials, minted to 25 coins each) Tongue

4 Rolls will be put here on auction, they will be the colours roll series (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) and the auction will be one at a time, one week each...

3 other rolls will be released on eBay and won't be part of the colours series (Something else Tongue)

As soon as I get the coins back from the engraver, I will announce the first auction...

Sorry for the delay, my engraver is so damn slow, I'll find someone else next time... grrr...

He promised me that I'll have them by wednesday this week, so I cross my fingers ! Tongue

To get these two special 25 edition coins, does one have to purchase a roll or are you offering some of them separately?   Sounds like there will be 7/25 sold each with the rolls.  Any more details of this special edition you can share now, like which materials?

bitguy101 will get #001 to #005 of each, I'll keep one of each... so that leave 12 coins of each... I still don't know how I will make them available but it may be either here on eBay...

As for the material, I guess I can tell you, one is Antique Bronze and the other one is Antique Copper... they look gorgeous ! Smiley

Thanks for the info.  I'll look forward to see them when ready.  

If you decide to accept reservations for outright sales...I'd love one of each.

To get these two special 25 edition coins, does one have to purchase a roll or are you offering some of them separately?   Sounds like there will be 7/25 sold each with the rolls.  Any more details of this special edition you can share now, like which materials?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

Here are some pics of one of these in the wild. The quality is definitely still there from the earlier series.

Wow! Beautiful coins!:)
Pages:
Jump to: