Pages:
Author

Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?) - page 2. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
I believe that the market will soon begin to recover. I would hate to see the market fall for several years. I think that this will frighten many investors.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Much much shorter than that. Now that Fiat to Crypto conversion is becoming mainstream, huge fiat money will enter the markets soon; the further Cryptos drop in the short

run, the more explosive the pursuant bullish activity will be. Within a year at most, new all time highs should be made in a number of top 50 crypto currencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
My assumption is that until large projects have solid working capabilities that can affect mainstream usage, that the markets will stay fairly stagnant.

For example most ICO have product release dates end of 2018 start of 2019, I don't know a whole load that are releasing working apps and products the next few months, but I may be wrong.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much less is I am hoping for. It is actually important to keep your heads up all about if you sell your currencies less you boght it for you lost money. If we are long we can still hope to better prices soon! In winter we can gain advantages again last year is was same!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
If we have a global development of the crypto, then capitalization is rise. Even on a local downtrend. In this context, a 1-2 years of bear market is unlikely.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Guys, you managed to buy tokens at a cheap price? There is still time, the market has already reacted to the statements at the meeting of the governments of the countries, "the train is gaining speed!"
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
with the news of being "not a risk" in global economy means crypto/blockchain technology is recognized by community/government as a good investment or the other way around. I think a slow bullish phase will happen.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

There's no telling how long the bear market will last. We can actually compare the trend to the recent year trend where most market is down on the first quarter and started recovering on the 3rd and 4th quarter of the year. So, I really think that it's best to be patient and just forget about looking into your portfolio.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

I am hoping that when "ber months " enter market is already starts increasing so all people will start gaining profit this month is not so good because market is always stay in red .
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I don't think that the bear market would last such a long time. I strongly believe that the market would rebound in the last quarter of 2018. It could follow the similar trend what happened in 2017.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Bitcoin now: $8333. Slow but keep recovering.
Also Korea said welcome-back for BTC - crypto & ICO's
Maybe we will see $9000 soon.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
bear market and bull markets always ends at some point. We had like 1 year of bull market. I think we can have at least 6 months of bear market... We are already in one since January, so don't expect something to change before June.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
BTC, LTC, and BCH holders are the one likely to be able to lose less in this bear market https://www.coingecko.com/en
The other coins went up too fast too much
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think the current market situation is a bearish market because I've lost 70 percent.

I didn't want to sell, but I didn't know when the market would recover, and I was a bit distressed because the loss didn't make me happy.

I used to buy some when the market went down, but this time I didn't, because I didn't know when I would see a bull market.
Activity: 196
If we talk about the Altcoins I think that 2018 will be for many the last year of life! I don't take the coins that really work and have value the idea and product, I'm talking about the coins which are purely speculative! But even those standing coins that we have now may not stand the onslaught of new projects that embody all that is not smogli to implement existing! After all, we understand that we are in the very beginning!
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
Correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years. This year it is just taking longer to end.

Yeah you are right now but for me even if it's the correction is taking longer than last year it was good because the market are become so much more healthy than before and we all know the more dipped the more rise it could happen.
What exactly is more "healthy" about the market? The enormous whales are still controlling BTC, which in turn controls all the other altcoins price indirectly.
Sure, a lot of new people came in to the market during the ATH but they again hardly knew what they were buying.

This for sure is a good and long correction. Wonder when it'll end.

--ypsi
Activity: 128
I do not think so. I think the altcoin price will recover in May and June this year
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years. This year it is just taking longer to end.

Yeah you are right now but for me even if it's the correction is taking longer than last year it was good because the market are become so much more healthy than before and we all know the more dipped the more rise it could happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
So far, I can say with certainty that for half a year we will definitely see a bear market. Remember 2013 as it was there, but then the prices were not at that level. And we do not have long to wait for our investments to be justified.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
in my opinion, the market is never stable. Pumping and Dumping are the ways that the market take places. The Whales and Sharks will pump and dump coins to get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: