Pages:
Author

Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?) - page 3. (Read 977 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Btc $8100 now.

8500 now. The market is falling and this causes very unpleasant emotions. If you have weak nerves, then forget about crypto for a few days. I think that after a strong fall, strong growth will begin. Bears can not seize the market for several years.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
Correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years. This year it is just taking longer to end.
I agree with you, correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years
the time required for a stable market is now very difficult to predict because so many speculations are against the existence crypto
we can only hope that all this will pass, I suggest to all be on the right choices and decisions
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
This sort of falls happened before, but I agree that it is more painfully than ever. As for me, I think that bear market will end before summer and big investors will enter the market,
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
From what I've researched, beginning of years have always been bearish. Especially january and February. I think it's very foolish for people to predict 1-2 year bearish markets, based on 2 months. Especially where this is the pattern crypto has followed for years. I look forward for things to improve soon, and another big end of the year run around November and December again.

This is already the worst bear market since 2014. There was a 3 year gap from the ATH then to the ATH in early 2017. From that you can realise why people are jumping to such conclusions and asking such questions. My own belief is that there will be a longer bear period and it may take a further 3 months before we recover but that it won't take 2-3 years. If the market can recover towards the ATH by year end then that will be a successful year because it was always going to be difficult to consolidate after the madness at the end of 2017.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Btc $8100 now.
Activity: 45
People are taking profits...large ones early in the year.  And people were still buying at those prices thinking it would go higher.  It could've.  But it didn't.  People got tired.

Bitcoin was in the news every day.  So much so I remember seeing a CNN article asking for people to submit how bitcoin changed their lives. 

Did anyone see the John Oliver cryptocurrency thing?  I laughed real hard.  We shall see what comes of that.

PT

Activity: 142
From what I've researched, beginning of years have always been bearish. Especially january and February. I think it's very foolish for people to predict 1-2 year bearish markets, based on 2 months. Especially where this is the pattern crypto has followed for years. I look forward for things to improve soon, and another big end of the year run around November and December again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Correction/weakness in the beginning of year has been the pattern last few years. This year it is just taking longer to end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
We are closing in for 3 months of bear sentiments. I personally don't see it will down until summer. Still see many people predict further downturn. But we've seen the price bottomed out around 6k. Even the Mt.Gox dump is played in. We witnessed so many buying interest from the 6-9k levels. But the market overall still wary about short term trend. But this period is the best time to accumulate. And altcoins and utility tokens is taking shape. We will more new services and technology based on blockchain and crypto into the market this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Next 2 year will be critic for cryptocurrencies. I personally dont take useless risks in ICOs anymore. Bear market will continue for 3 month at least.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

I thought about this topic. Conducted analogies and watched graphics from 2013. As we know, history is always cyclical. In 2013 there was a large increase of bitcoin in 10 times. And after hacking MTgox bitcoin went into correction for 1 year. I think that now long term correction varriant  is possible because bitcoin growth in 20 times for 1 year.. This is the manipulation of big players. BTC can go flat for 6-12 month.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
You can never be sure in crypto market whether we are entering a bear market or not until we have passed it. Bitcoin can also do a double rally this year and the year hasn't passed even half yet.
No one could predict such price in the market and besides it's only 3 months has been passed and the bear market is almost 3 months upon from the start of it's price correction last month. We should have to wait more to clearly see the line here because as of now it is not yet visible for the breaking of resistance.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
I don't think there is any evidence to that claim. There is also no evidence to say your prediction will not become true but to be quite honest I think the fact we are still around 10k is evidence of a healthy price increase. The fact of the matter is the fundamentals have not changed so I can't see a bear market lasting that long
Activity: 532
The market bulls up to 3 times a year. But whales never leave a market where they double their money in weeks.The bull market is very close and hodl is the best option right now. Be patient. Not to follow a couple of days' markets will not make you lose anything
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
i am predicting this movement is like 2014 but it could be like 2013 before btc going very high after crashing from $40 to $1. i hope it will be like 2013 and last year is like 2012 if this year is like 2013 so we will see btc at $130k and ethereum probably will reach its all time high $4k or above and if it is happen all alt coin will be going up harder like last year. let see what will happen. always diversify your investment to manage the risk especially in crypto world or you will lose your shirt.
Activity: 448
Bear market could last 1 or 2 years but coins don't necessarily depreciate in value, they increase and decrease in value through all the bear year. If they decrease all the year, they will be zero
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Even with falling market, there are a lot of coins doing well and improving fast. more than a fall, it is rebalamcing market weights.

Right now I do not know such a coin. Could you give an example of a growing altcoin with good basics?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.

I too think this dip will be over next month. You can start to see signs of it changing almost everyday now. Coinmarketcap has a bunch of green. It also did yesterday before taking a slight dip last night. But, it definitely does seem like the market is about to recover. I wouldn't worry. Buy everything you can right now.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Even with falling market, there are a lot of coins doing well and improving fast. more than a fall, it is rebalamcing market weights.
Activity: 224
i'm sure with you that wont happen. because i heard that China is considering regulate crypto in the future. that is really a good news for crypto development and I think that the price will rise up soon.
yes this could be a bullish news and i'm happy to see the development on the market in the upcoming days Smiley
hopefully the OP is wrong but we should still be vigilant on our holdings as the market most of the time crashes anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: