Pages:
Author

Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?) - page 6. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I am not afraid of the current situation and I dont think that we will see a bear market for one or two years from now on... I am still holding all my coins I just sold a little bit Ethereum to pay some bills in the next months!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think there are many similarities to the start of 2017 but 2018 brings something new, regulations. The SEC and their international counterparts are stepping up regulations and we're feeling the result. The bear market will continue until the shock is absorbed but more people will enter the market because of the stability. More business will be open to accept crypto as payment as a result of more regulation and stable prizes.

I'm holding coins that I think have a good long outlook (LTC, XRP, NANO and others). Hesitant of tokens...

I agree with this.
Activity: 6
I think there are many similarities to the start of 2017 but 2018 brings something new, regulations. The SEC and their international counterparts are stepping up regulations and we're feeling the result. The bear market will continue until the shock is absorbed but more people will enter the market because of the stability. More business will be open to accept crypto as payment as a result of more regulation and stable prizes.

I'm holding coins that I think have a good long outlook (LTC, XRP, NANO and others). Hesitant of tokens...
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
The current trends do seem to mimic the 2014-2015 bear market. However, each year is different, and things could go in a different path than expected. I think that the market as a whole is still bottlenecked by the lack of quick access to fiat/crypto transfer by the masses. Once that problem is solved by decentralized exchanges and apps such as Bread, we may see a completely different new set of upward trends.

But for now, I would keep a bearish outlook, with bullish hopes.
S7C
Activity: 47
You are to much pesimistic. Yes, altcoins going down but it is normal in cryptocurrency, like growth which will be start in next weeks. So we will not must wait 1-2 years for this

I wish... no way look at the bitcoin chart

click y3 and you will see. It BTC does't have power to grow Sad All cryptos are related to BTC as all we know. In my opinion, we have to wait 1 year... at least. To rise above ATH we have to meet the devil at the buttom of hell Wink

Anyone who tries to predict what will happen or a timeframe is essentially picking a number out of the sky.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
You are to much pesimistic. Yes, altcoins going down but it is normal in cryptocurrency, like growth which will be start in next weeks. So we will not must wait 1-2 years for this

I wish... no way look at the bitcoin chart

click y3 and you will see. It BTC does't have power to grow Sad All cryptos are related to BTC as all we know. In my opinion, we have to wait 1 year... at least. To rise above ATH we have to meet the devil at the buttom of hell Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?

There is a possibility that bitcoin is in a bear trend versus fiat money, and this may last for 1-2 year. However I think we can still make money by investing in good altcoins, and we can see at least 1 or 2 altcoin bull seasons in this period.
Activity: 34
No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.

I really hope this is true and as a consequence I am holding strong even though I am currently in a negative. I have 55% XRP, 20%XLM, ETH and NEO. These are all stable strong projects which I think will stand the crypto test of time. I am hoping for a bull market to return in the mid to late spring post G20 like it did in 2017.
Activity: 44
We will see a recovery in the summer imo. There is no way of knowing of course, but if you look at the patter in previous years, and take into account the fundamentals, big chance that crypto marketcap will increase in the next few months. The FUD right now is not actually FUD - Sec is just trying to get rid of the scams in this space, and tbh, that is a good thing. Once people get over the fear things will pick up again
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?
It's been a decade now after those pumps and dumps in cryptos value and it seems this will continue in the future. Stabilization for cryptos is quite impossible to achieve since this is what makes them worth investing for and also its nature ever since. I think the market will continue to fluctuates and will never stabilized.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

"The market is a place to transfer wealth from impatient men to patient men" ... in the crypto market even more!

In the last 5 years bitcoin and all the cryto in general have always fallen a lot in the first 3 months of the year, and even today is the same ..... and even now, like other years, it seems that the world is ending and crypto no longer need anything.
Bear market of 1-2 years, there are those who say 5 years, who still will be all swept away by governments and banks.

Wake Up. Crypto and blockchain are just beginning! It's like investing in Microsoft, Apple and IBM in 1995-6

Investors and regulators have just discovered it, and there is not yet a single mutual fund, a single hedge or pension fund that has put money in it; what do you think will happen when crypto is regulated and can these actors enter?

This is just the beginning. Choose your horses and let them run for a long time!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

5 years i tihink. i knowi am pesimistic but all is showing like this. we wont see a pump like early january.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
with this bear market that you are talking about why not turn this one to a positive one, while theres a very big chances that all the cryptos will be on dip then its a good time for us to invest rather than instilling fear to the crypto community.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544

It is hard to say how much time will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market, but we need roughly at least 1 year in order to market to stabilize at some point. After that, will the temporary bear market continue or not? Will altcoins continue to suffer? I guess many of them will suffer for a longer time until all shitcoisn have been weeded out of the game. It really wasn't the wrong choice in altcoins that made traders lose, it is also how biggest coins suffered from this bear market but so long as someone can manipulate altcoin price, we might always see bear markets.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

If you bought them early you should still be in profit. Hell..even bitcoin is still 10x its value than it was two years ago. If you came late then you'll have to wait longer to get any substantial profit you can brag about. As far as most altcoins go, they have been in up and down position for a long time but if you look at good ones like eth, etc, ltc. you should still be in profit even after market hit low.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
We're still sitting around a 400billion MC, if you asked anyone in October would they be happy with that size right now and they would be delighted with it (it's over double since then).

I wouldn't call this much of a bear market more of how the crypto cycle goes. Hopefully we will see new ath's this year but it's hard to tell what way it will go as a lot of confidence has gone from new investors.
Activity: 533
No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.

I agree I expect the recovery soon. Next few months will be good for the rise. Many strong players and ordinary people earn their money on ups and downs and 1-2 years of bear market is not useful to anyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I consider current market situation as a bearish market. Prepare your $ for buying BTC on 5000$ level and ETH for 400-500$. I have already cashed out and just waiting for a good entry point. But afterwards I expect hitting last year picks.
Activity: 182
Hey traders,

We just posted our take and analysis on the recent dump. Feel free to check it out at :  https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals

Regards,
SniperTrade Team
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
Yeah that's right, the market will start recovering in weeks or next month the CryptoCurrency will going up again. I'm sure our lost will be back to us, and we get a  profit,  just believe.
Pages:
Jump to: