Pages:
Author

Topic: 1-2 years of Bear Market from now? (or much less?) - page 7. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Ok guys. I modified first POST and then the question came. Try to not throw with ugly words haha.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
You are to much pesimistic. Yes, altcoins going down but it is normal in cryptocurrency, like growth which will be start in next weeks. So we will not must wait 1-2 years for this
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So, everybody is in big loss right now because of bear market.
All altcoins suffering, decreasing in value each day passed.
I don't know, but for me it is clear at least 1 year we re sit in  bear market.

1) Not everyone is in loss. Don't assume that everyone is as stupid as you - most people might be but definitely not everyone.
2) I guarantee you that no one knows whats the market going to be like in years time. Most people might guess and some might even guess right but still - no one knows.
3) FFS - stop creating retarded threads like this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
really altcoins are going through a bad time! but I think we will not have to wait all year round for their growth! It seems to me that in the beginning of the summer there will be an increase and we will all get profits!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I don't know, but for me it is clear

nice contradiction.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
No, only the latecomers are in big loss right now. If you are in the game since 1-2 years you should still be fine.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
No bro not for years, this market will start recovering in weeks, next month will be good hopefully, do not panic and just believe in your investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
I would say check out the start of 2017, much like 2018 we had a large correction at the start then a bear market till mid year.
No one knows, this correction was larger, but adoption is far greater at the start of 2018 than it was at the start of 2017.

I think things will improve soon enough, right now is a good time to buy and hold BTC, play with alts for small gains but I would be waiting for a market change before holding alts long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
NVIDIA and AMD must show their profits for 1 half of 2018 -> we will see bull-run in may to sell their GPUs for high prices to make profits
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I recall all the way back in December when everyone was enjoying the highs and profits, and talking about 30k Bitcoin, with McAfee saying 2020 will be the million dollar Bitcoin, one of my favorite developers Charlie Lee said to not think this would be happening so quickly. He said be prepared for Litecoin to reach $20, be prepared for a long bear market, and I think, even though most people thought he was not so serious, he was always saying something correct.

Maybe it will not be as terrible as he painted, but we must always be ready for this possibility.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
So, based on discussions with many friends, I came to the conclusion that it was not the wrong choices in altcoins, but also biggest coins suffer on this - long - or temporary BEAR MAKRET.

Every passing day, MOST of altcoins depreciate in value.

I'm afraid we're stuck in a LONG TIME bearish market.

I do not want to start any kind of FUG with this topic. I just a topic of debate for everyone's opinions.

Now comes the following question: How long will be needed to stabilize the ENTIRE market ?
Pages:
Jump to: