Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars - page 2. (Read 17345 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 04:29:32 AM
no no i don't think it will be ever near to that 200k dollar. Bitcoin has lots of potential but it is not the only one out there now so lots of competition going on between cryptocurrency to be and remain the best one.

I think 200k dollar is exaggerated, 1k dollar is much possible.
I also do not think that it is possible for the Bitcoin price to reach $200,000 I just not see something like that happening.
I might be wrong but I am not  gong to get my hopes up for that and wait for that to happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 02:00:29 AM
I know right  Smiley You never realized that before  Wink

There is one topic which pretends the price to be 1 million.
So not bad as we are in speculating debate, but maybe possible.
Generally it's impossible for now to think and we should focused to $400
We are now at plus $600.Almost double since this post.All I can say is nothing is impossible it may take some time but bitcoin can reach four figures anytime sooner in future

bitcoin will achieve 4 digit in future but no one knows what exactly value it will hold in future and $200k seems to be impossible to achieve as of now.

Bitcoin will never reach a value of $200K so it's not even worth talking about it. Especially because of the fact that we are even far away from the $1000 level.
"
What you did is just putting all your opinion. Where's your details so that we can also know how the bitcoin won't be reaching this possible value which is 200,000 dollars.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2016, 08:20:14 PM

We are now at plus $600.Almost double since this post.All I can say is nothing is impossible it may take some time but bitcoin can reach four figures anytime sooner in future

bitcoin will achieve 4 digit in future but no one knows what exactly value it will hold in future and $200k seems to be impossible to achieve as of now.

Bitcoin will never reach a value of $200K so it's not even worth talking about it. Especially because of the fact that we are even far away from the $1000 level.
yes, you're probably right, but I guess there is no harm in hoping that it will actually happen. bitcoin probably will never reach $ 200k in the near future, and it will not happen before bitcoin fetch $ 1,000 this year, because if it really happens, I guess would be a lot of people who expect more on the price of bitcoin

I think the bitcoin can reach $200,000 or higher in 10 to 20 years as long as more than 20 million people use it.

I hope that the bitcoins price is going to be at that range. For sure all of us are going to be millionaire if that happens. It is not possible if the use of bitcoin is very on a high demand percentage on those days. So we just need to help bitcoin in adoption of it so that other people are going to recognize it and going to use it in the future.
Activity: 193
July 20, 2016, 03:30:40 PM

yes, you're probably right, but I guess there is no harm in hoping that it will actually happen. bitcoin probably will never reach $ 200k in the near future, and it will not happen before bitcoin fetch $ 1,000 this year, because if it really happens, I guess would be a lot of people who expect more on the price of bitcoin

I think the bitcoin can reach $200,000 or higher in 10 to 20 years as long as more than 20 million people use it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2016, 05:24:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 19, 2016, 04:59:06 AM

Activity: 193
July 19, 2016, 04:56:49 AM
It will just take time for the bitcoin price to be that high. It might take 2 to 5 decades for the bitcoin to be reserve currency.
Activity: 476
July 19, 2016, 03:54:33 AM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley
I want the price to be that high but I am not sure if it ever is going to happen so I do not want to get my hopes up to high.
But if it happens then I am going to make some money.
I also want the price to be that high so that I can make money but I doubt tit that the price is ever going to be that high. The only thing we can do is wait and see if it will happen in the future.
With Bitcoin you never know what will happen and if the waiting is going to pay off.
legendary
Activity: 1092
July 19, 2016, 03:24:39 AM
The  question is not if btc will be 200 k usd each but are you going to hodl it and have any meaningful amount of coins when it happens. The answer is probably no. A lot of people will sell on the way to 10 k and they have very little coins compared now when we will have next halving day.

There's a lot of truth in this. Most of us get tempted when relatively high amount of profit are available, that we miss out on the bigger picture.
Exactly that happened to me few times already, but i think people will get smarter now, especially if this year confirms that price follows halving as a rule.
In any case, 200k is still very far from now, but it certainly isnt something that cant be done.

To be honest, even I will have temptation to sell when I see my coins are worth of 1 000 000 usd all together because that would be my first million dollars despite I am already 30 yrs. old. I have been a little bit too late I guess.
However, my plan is not to sell when the stack hits 1 million. Sure I want to cash out 1 million but I will waite a bit longer so that the stack is worth more than 1 million, then I cash out 1 million and leave the rest of coins in the wallet. Those coins I do not care anymore - I am satisfied with 1 million usd + some bitcoins - even 1-2 btc is enough.  Cheesy
Activity: 154
July 19, 2016, 03:06:43 AM
The  question is not if btc will be 200 k usd each but are you going to hodl it and have any meaningful amount of coins when it happens. The answer is probably no. A lot of people will sell on the way to 10 k and they have very little coins compared now when we will have next halving day.

There's a lot of truth in this. Most of us get tempted when relatively high amount of profit are available, that we miss out on the bigger picture.
Exactly that happened to me few times already, but i think people will get smarter now, especially if this year confirms that price follows halving as a rule.
In any case, 200k is still very far from now, but it certainly isnt something that cant be done.
When time comes that bitcoin got a value of 200k bucks, I'm sure there are lot of merchants already accepted bitcoin as form of payment. Since that high value needs a demand so probably that demand is acquired from mass adoptation in bitcoin.
Activity: 812
July 18, 2016, 04:52:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
July 18, 2016, 04:39:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
July 18, 2016, 04:37:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
July 18, 2016, 04:11:41 PM
It's pretty hard that Bitcoin reach $200k in the few coming months or even years. That's a very big amount. The reasonable price will be 1000$ or a little bit more than this price.

It's not hard, it's impossibe ~ not going to happen. I am not against dreaming, nor dreaming but you have to be realistic in life and this figure is not even close to realistic.

$200k really only exist in a dream and will never happen. we should look at it realistically. bitcoin prices will be even harder to reach $2k, let's see how many years we will reach $2k Grin

If the world is always in financial stress like brexit situation.

Theres a need for bitcoin to rise - so it may not happen right away obviously, but it will happen eventually.
legendary
July 18, 2016, 03:53:07 PM
Activity: 434
July 18, 2016, 03:46:43 PM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley
I want the price to be that high but I am not sure if it ever is going to happen so I do not want to get my hopes up to high.
But if it happens then I am going to make some money.
legendary
July 18, 2016, 03:18:59 PM
I think it will just take some time for the bitcoin to reach $200,000 or higher. It could be reached in 10 to 20 years.
We can't predict the future of bitcoin exactly. It is not possible to attain $200k for a very long period. May be by good adoption it can happen in far future and I don't know still that we will be there to see the price.

We see higher than 200 k usd bitcoin price if bankers start bid wars on bitcoin.

I dont think we will see that in our lifetime
But i think that they are scared of bitcoin

If they do not get bitcoins they are pretty dumb in my opinion and as far as I know, bankers are talented people. They are just so bureacratic organizations that it will simply take time + they need to learn what bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 18, 2016, 03:16:21 PM
I think it will just take some time for the bitcoin to reach $200,000 or higher. It could be reached in 10 to 20 years.
We can't predict the future of bitcoin exactly. It is not possible to attain $200k for a very long period. May be by good adoption it can happen in far future and I don't know still that we will be there to see the price.

We see higher than 200 k usd bitcoin price if bankers start bid wars on bitcoin.

I dont think we will see that in our lifetime
But i think that they are scared of bitcoin
legendary
July 18, 2016, 03:12:00 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 18, 2016, 02:10:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: