Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars - page 3. (Read 17345 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 18, 2016, 01:06:28 PM
I think it will just take some time for the bitcoin to reach $200,000 or higher. It could be reached in 10 to 20 years.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 18, 2016, 05:52:20 AM
i do not think about that bitcoin hit its price to 200k dollar and it will too long time a century and then i just think about that bitcoin will increasing its to 1200$ in the future  .
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 14, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

As already many people said,it is really uncommon to see 2k$ = 1 bitcoin before 2018,and i dont imagine that 200k dollars price
is possible even in,i dont know 2040?
That's just too high,i think the maximum price for bitcoin is like 10k$ in many many years,prolly like 2030 maybe?

I think $2000 per bitcoin is very achievable as long as there is good development of the coin and mass adoption.

2k might happen after this halving but only after couple of months
don't expect to see sooner
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 14, 2016, 11:38:27 AM

As already many people said,it is really uncommon to see 2k$ = 1 bitcoin before 2018,and i dont imagine that 200k dollars price
That's just too high,i think the maximum price for bitcoin is like 10k$ in many many years,prolly like 2030 maybe?

I think $2000 per bitcoin is very achievable as long as there is good development of the coin and mass adoption.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 11:32:18 AM
It's pretty hard that Bitcoin reach $200k in the few coming months or even years. That's a very big amount. The reasonable price will be 1000$ or a little bit more than this price.

It's not hard, it's impossibe ~ not going to happen. I am not against dreaming, nor dreaming but you have to be realistic in life and this figure is not even close to realistic.

$200k really only exist in a dream and will never happen. we should look at it realistically. bitcoin prices will be even harder to reach $2k, let's see how many years we will reach $2k Grin

I think we'll see $2000 prices before the next block halving. If by that time the price still didn't reach $2000 then block rewards will be very low as the difficulty will also increase throughout the years. Only time will tell what will happen.

lol it was already clear that this year will not reach $2k, halving will not bring much influence I think.
but $2k in next halving in 2020 it is very likely to reach $2k

Exactly as quoted we have got the highest possibility of reaching $2k by the next halving. At first we are in need to experience a 4digit value by today or few days after halving with the gradual increase.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 09, 2016, 06:52:16 AM
It's pretty hard that Bitcoin reach $200k in the few coming months or even years. That's a very big amount. The reasonable price will be 1000$ or a little bit more than this price.

It's not hard, it's impossibe ~ not going to happen. I am not against dreaming, nor dreaming but you have to be realistic in life and this figure is not even close to realistic.

$200k really only exist in a dream and will never happen. we should look at it realistically. bitcoin prices will be even harder to reach $2k, let's see how many years we will reach $2k Grin

I think we'll see $2000 prices before the next block halving. If by that time the price still didn't reach $2000 then block rewards will be very low as the difficulty will also increase throughout the years. Only time will tell what will happen.

lol it was already clear that this year will not reach $2k, halving will not bring much influence I think.

Exactly as quoted we have got the highest possibility of reaching $2k by the next halving. At first we are in need to experience a 4digit value by today or few days after halving with the gradual increase.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 09, 2016, 06:39:53 AM

More we will see this price at end of this one or at january next one
Dont believe we will see sooner
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 09, 2016, 03:03:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 08, 2016, 04:04:03 PM

Activity: 644
July 08, 2016, 03:59:53 PM

yeah really that amount is much bigger and in this time it is harder for bitcoin to achieve that value, but any coin which get the support from its users and the support from big companies will establish and get a bigger value so in that conditions that may be possible.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
July 08, 2016, 02:13:19 PM
This is one of the good dread for your future.. but honestly its impossible to happen maybe in 2200 it will happen.. because we are always relaying in demand and supply the movement of the price is very slow and i think that price will not hit..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 08, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

Activity: 616
July 08, 2016, 12:11:14 PM

Activity: 672
July 08, 2016, 09:40:39 AM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2016, 09:26:55 AM
OP, I can sell you 1BTC for $200,000. That will prove you right & be the perfect FU to all the h8orz.
PM for details.

I think the bitcoin will be worth $1 million dollars if it becomes the major reserve currency in a few decades.

That is really possible but the chances is really we can't tell as of now it is really a question if when that bitcoin is to reach $200k.
Or even $1 million dollars as you are saying.
I hope I still have bitcoins by that time when the price is going to reach that price.
July 08, 2016, 02:58:47 AM
OP, I can sell you 1BTC for $200,000. That will prove you right & be the perfect FU to all the h8orz.
PM for details.

I think the bitcoin will be worth $1 million dollars if it becomes the major reserve currency in a few decades.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 06, 2016, 05:10:29 PM
PM for details.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 06, 2016, 05:06:02 PM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley
For the price to be that high would be great for the people that want to sell and make money.
I do not know if the price is ever going to be that because it seems impossible but we never know.
July 06, 2016, 12:32:11 PM
I do not believe that the price is ever going to be this high because it just does not seem realistic anymore and allot of things have to happen for the value to reach that amount of money.
So people do not hope that something like this is going to happen because I am sure that it will not happen.

It would be waste of time if we hold our coins that one day it will achieve that price as that is simply not possible and I think maximum it can achieve is the price of $10k.
the maximum price that bitcoin can achieve after this halving is $2k, then how to think about $200k. this can happen only in dream.

The $2000 price will not be achieved by the end of this year. I think that price could be achieved by the end of 2017.
Activity: 574
July 06, 2016, 11:55:07 AM
That would add up to a market cap of 3.2 trillion dollars ish right now. All the world's physical currency is somewhere around the 5 trillion mark. All the world's accessible money, ie made up numbers in bank accounts and stuff, is 28-29 trillion.

That is real, accessible money, not market cap. Market cap is utter bollocks. Bitcoin could reach a trillion plus market cap with far, far, far less expenditure of real money.

Internet commerce is ever growing. Machine to machine commerce effectively hasn't even started yet and that's going to drive up transactions to mind boggling levels.

It is possible. Jolly unlikely, but it's not a wholly ludicrous idea.
wow gentleman,you are really good at this.
Anyway even if it is possible,im pretty sure nobody will pay 200k $ for just a one bitcoin,it is just overpriced.
Lol 200 satoshi would be 0,4$...
Pages:
Jump to: