Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 13. (Read 14142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
How i would explain it to an intellectual :

BTCitCoin is decentralized cryptographic currency, created for every man, woman and child ; to be used in what ever way or form they want, how ever they want it, and with whom ever they want;
regardless of country,law,race or belief and free from any kind of outside infuences,third party services or fee's.

How i would explain it to average American :

BTCitCoin is a virtual coin you can own as savings, or send/receive with click of a mouse to anyone anywhere with no fee, in a way that no man or government can influence,control, or reverse.

PD ajareseldeop
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bitcoin means to start early retire life just hold and wait till it go to mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Bitcoin is THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Bitcoin is Bitcoin and that is best explanation so hard to find the right words in one sentence almost what i have in my mind is wrote so many people before me. Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PD Username: ShaneRECOVER

Bitcoin: The currency in the cloud. Hold onto it like a stock, or spend it as you please. All done over the web at the tip of your fingers.
hui
Activity: 516
Merit: 502
bitcoin is a revolutionary way to transfer money worldwide over the internet without the need for a bank or any other third party.

hui
Activity: 840
bitcoin is decentralizing and disrupting everything. Shocked

pd usernam: foxrich
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
BITCOIN is not just a currency or a new way of looking at digital transactions its a more than that it is one of the leading tools to a more integrated world market, one free from the geopolitics that lead to currency manipulations and currency wars that only affect the common joe not policy makers or the big corporation making just decisions for their benefit.

-kingcobra2015
Activity: 1
Well, I think bitcoin is the definition of the first anonymous currency we've ever had and also the only sustainable one.

PD_User="MrWolf"
Activity: 1
to me Cheesy
Bitcoin is love, Bitcoin is life.
PD: yoge00
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Bitcoin is a revolutionary digital currency that was created because of the markets need for a fast, decentralized and low fee payment method that allows to make transactions worldwide at a moments notice.

username: Spoink
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Primedice Is The Future Of All The Other Currency, Maybe Someday you will Buy Your Meal With Bitcoin Smiley
 u:singpays
Activity: 9
Bitcoin is money without banks.
This is more simple than "Bitcoin is electronic money without banks,"

People are accustomed to using the Internet to send "electronic" money (USD payment from online banking, for example) so perhaps the use of the word would be better.

Either way the point is to focus on how life would change if there were no longer any banks, or bank "vaults" or bank "ledgers," or FDIC or possibility of bail-outs, etc.

With Bitcoin (Satoshi's gift and all its offspring) this is now at least possible.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is imaginary currency but real income for some people

PD username: Budhenk
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Explanation for all:
Is money over internet.
BTCitcoin is the solution to all problems and restrictions that fiat currencies, banks and goverment has. Its fast, simple to use, easy to transfer, no cost per transaction, secure, safe, no need to third party actors. What else you need Cheesy

ps. sorry my poor english  Grin

user: abitguru

Funny:
explain in one sentence Tongue

http://img.memecdn.com/explaining-memes-to-your-friends_o_258566.gif
Activity: 9
Bitcoin is money without banks.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
bitcoin is first digital currency which easy to use, without identity , taxes or trace .
PD username luckybleh
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Bitcoin the revolutionary electronic currency that everyone should know about.
Activity: 896
Bitcoin true crypto currency with revolutionary concept to change the old financial system it is best way to transfer funds without any fee very low just like nothing.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
BTC is the best currency in the world,she is pricing more then usd,and getting 1 bitcoin more harder,then other currency like usd,euro and many others.I think that bitcoin price must grow high,and no one other cryptocurrency cant do higher then btc.
Pages:
Jump to: