Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 14. (Read 14142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
My friend's was asking me what bitcoins are and I think how to explain it to someone who knows nothing about computers.

I just said, Bitcoin is an online currency that can be sent and received by anyone in the world. Relying on computers to control the transfer, no goverment corruption and super fast transfer.

thanks!
Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is the world first decentralized digital currency
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
PD username: bitstealth

How to explain in one sentence that is much hard for anybody i can't explain this revolutionary thunder storm.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin Is digitally created by your computer solving an algorithm. It is a decentralized digital currency, which means that it is mainly traded online and without any authority overlooking it.

Activity: 714
Bitcoin is the only currency from with you can play on primedice and turn it into fortune.

Username: crytoboost
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Bitcoin is in a nutshell"!

Username:
zecexe
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Bitcoin is an online currency that can be sent and received by anyone in the world, relying on computers to control the transfer and creation of money without human intervention, which results in low costs, no government corruption, and super-fast transfer.

I will PM my username if I win.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
Bitcoin is a system that allows individuals to securely send digital goods -such as currency, but not limited to it- to each other.

PD: primedicer
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is everything other currencies are not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
ohhh cmon guys ,we talkin about bitcoin
and
BTC bitcoin is aaaaaaaarrrrgghhhhh damn they so fucking sexy ,
dont lost them !!!

username : optimus69
Activity: 686
Bitcoin is way to have fun with freedom with super fast transaction around the globe worldwide acceptance.

Username: shadobitz
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Bitcoin is a form of virtual currency. This digital transaction log is called Blockchain

Primedice Username: matinro
Activity: 728
PD username: vitctoryboy

Bitcoin in one sentence impossible to explain because it is one of the best and pioneer crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Bitcoin in one sentence...is hard since it really depends on who one is talking too and their level of understanding of banking/global currency/technology.  But I'll give it a go.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that connects people from every culture, race, ethnicity, and religion together, and allows them to interact over a common medium for the common purpose of transacting business.
Activity: 742
Bitcoin is independence currency which is there is no central management and super cool payment processor ever with cheapest fee

Primedice Usersame: changeakun
Activity: 700
Primedice Usersame: Buddu

Bitcoin is true revolution with freedom of use and simply the best crypto with great community.
Activity: 518
bitcoin just like "NIKE" slogan

wanna a private currency? Just do it ✓ it's BTCitcoin
wanna an easy to carry money? Just do it ✓ it's BTCitcoin
wanna a low fees money transfer? Just do it ✓ it's BTCitcoin
wanna make a fast money transfer? Just do it ✓ it's BTCitcoin
wanna do shop online safely and anonymously? Just do it ✓ it's BTCitcoin

Edit :

Inspired and credit to eMansipater and NIKE  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
bitcoin is hapiness for me:)

Smiley

my pd a/c -hawk1987
Activity: 532
Magic internet money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

*If I win this you have my word half of it goes to my investor repayment.

>half of it
>half

Wow, very generous of you.
Pages:
Jump to: