Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 10. (Read 14135 times)

legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Bitcoin is an online currency, that can be sent and received by anyone in the world, based on a network of computers, which results in low costs, transparency and almost instant transfer.

Username: Zoltan
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin is liberty.
Primedice Username: escrowms
legendary
Activity: 1006
Bitcoin is a form of currency which is similar to gold and is the worlds firts free market
And bitcoins can be exchanged for other currencies for Goods or Services.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the best digital money for using on gambling sites. Smiley

Primedice username: chantowin
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
bitcoin is a much more efficient way of moving money around the world

try to move some bits into my wallet address.
I don't have a primedice account
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
bitcoin is just a starting of a big revolution

username -sj2199
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
Bitcoin is the new currency for the free world
Username : orryde
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
Bitcoin is money without government.

Its not my own idea[1], but if I had to find a sentence for everyone, that would be it.

[1] its a translation of the book title "Bitcoin - Geld ohne Staat" by Aaron Koenig
Activity: 159
Bitcoin is an attempt to build an airline industry and the air force of a new global empire with 21 million copies of the Wright Brothers' first airplane.

Username: hanguyen1
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin heal the world crisis and make it better financial system. I love you bitcoin  Kiss
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
PrimeDice username: If I win (probably not) please pm me for it Smiley

Sentence-

Bitcoin is the one currency where anyone under 18 who has access to even 1 cent will gamble it away in hopes of becoming rich, people will invest money and either make a lot of profit or go down, and is like a humans mood which is either up or down; Furthermore, Bitcoin helps us with maths ie: calculating 1/10 of btc price to find out 0.1, helps people make money with faucets & basically the best currency in my opinion - Bitcoin is basically money that can be used online to buy discounted items, counterfeit goods, gambling with, anonymous use or profit; To make bitcoin with your computer, all you need is some good hardware because with the right hardware, you can make a hell of a lot of bitcoins.

edit: I didn't see a post limit so I'd like to add another entry just in case.
It's basically inspired from the winner of the last one, as I got some extra ideas.
-
"Bitcoin"

To an average 10-18 year old: Bitcoin is fake money it's not real unless it's PayPal

To a scammer: Bitcoin is how I make money and don't get caught

To a 4chan user: Bitcoin is what I can use to buy stuff from silkroad !!

To someone with start up money: Bitcoin is what I will use to become rich

To someone with website building knowledge: Time to make a ponzi!

To a teacher: a bit Coin?

To a gambler: Where I've lost half my life savings

To someone who got limited on PayPal: Bitcoin is how I buy my things and sell stuff

To an illegal immigrant: Bitcoin is what I use to live.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Good luck to everyone Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a fast and easy way to send money to anybody anywhere. - dolphinpuke
Activity: 4
PD Username: DogTheSmurf

BTC (Bitcoin) is a revolutionary decentralized digital currency and payment system that enables you to send money either across the world, or across the street in minutes instead of days with no extra fees, as well as the ability to get paid for verifying transactions (with the proper hardware of course), and will give the United States Federal Reserve a run for their money in the VERY near future.
Activity: 44
Bitcoin is a corporate/government regulated and controlled currency that has been corrupted and changed from its creators original intent.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
Bitcoin is dollar without Washington, mined through digital device, stored in digital wallet, transacted anonymously, untaxable and untainted by the government.

PD: jakelyson
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
When the Contest is over Cheesy Because i think my Sentence is quit good  Cool and i might win the 1 BTC Bounty  Roll Eyes

Would be great Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Who dont wants it Wink

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 154
Elementary my dear Watson - Bitcoin is an e-currency, it differs from fiat in many ways, however the most important to you and me is that there is no one pulling the strings, since there are none.

username:santamarta
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Bitcoin is the new version of Fiat money with no bank or Government control based on cryptographic technology you can use with ease in any country and any place that accepts it like ccex.

username: nightzz
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Bitcoin is an innovation in our financial system that it will over throw the way banking was done in the past.
I am certain it will be the avenging force for many of our economical downfalls in the past and will be the solution for freeing us of being in debit to the rotten economy we are in now.
Activity: 964
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Bitcoin = FUTURE  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: