Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 12. (Read 14142 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is a digital currency with a non-physical form of money with real value that can be spent anywhere in the world.

Userid: chanlance
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Bitcoin is time for plan the real digital currency

Username: miyslovenic

Thank you
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bitcoin - money stored in your device(s)

user: zioms0n
Activity: 196
Bitcoin : As complex as a unsolved complex number and easy for a kid to use.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
IN BITCOIN WE TRUST, all others pay cash.

st4nl3y
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is Problem solver for fast transaction and low cost

Username : dicecream
Activity: 446
Bitcoin is bright future of payment system
Activity: 266
Bitcoin - Banking is Necessary, Banks are not!
Activity: 448
bitcoin is best of the best of all digital cryptocurrencies simple, lowest fee and always anonymous

PD username Masova thanks stunna Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Bitcoin - The gateway to imagination, that is completely controlled by you.
Username: Freedomno1
Activity: 171
The next generation Bitcoin sentence: Bitcoin is the world's currency of the next minute.

The winner's PD name: Dogecoiner
Activity: 224
My username was chosen by my nephew.
Bitcoin gives you money.. with wings, so you can fly right out of regulations and bullshit!

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

my take:

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash that allows online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution, where digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending, a solution to the double-spending problem is using a peer-to-peer network which timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work, where the longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power, and as long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers, so the network itself requires minimal structure and messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone."

Come at me haters.

Great definition, but I'm still wondering how common people would comprehend to such a definition? My grandma will definitely not understand that.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
if you hate BTCanks, Taxes, Fees... Then you'll fall in with BTC

BTW: bitcoin is CASH with WINGS Grin

Username: positive
Activity: 3
It is a currency that is not regulated totalement, and is based on an active job (giving processing power), and is not emitted by any central bank, it is easy to transfer, it's used to innovate in many ways.
i love bitcoin <3

PD username: Mansan
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
Bitcoin: Head to Primedice.com and find out!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
"It's just like Dollar without the Fed, added internet and fixed supply"

Username to follow.

Edit:

username: hkloss

OK, I've got 2 more, since there's no limit:

- Bitcoin is everything banks don’t want it to be.

- Bastard child of libertarianism and cryptography.

again, username: hkloss
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
bitcoin is freedom          dank
Activity: 1
Bitcoin is type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is money, a digital decentralized currency that could be used all over the world with very low fees.

Primedice user: raimonn

Pages:
Jump to: