Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 15. (Read 14142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
"Bitcoin is a network used to connect people and money."

PD Username: MRKLYE

*If I win this you have my word half of it goes to my investor repayment.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
bitcoin is a virtual currency that could revolutionize the trade or exchange of real money into worldwide . Smiley
Username : vaspa

Thanks Before Primedice  Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Poor guy next door.
 bitcoin is freedom from goverment and banks bitcoin is Future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
take the example of the phenomenon of Bitcoin and Blockchain increasingly popular. Virtual currency has been growing and moving forward, very good use to invest, and can now buy something megunakan bitcoin, inis very easy

username:yolandabank
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Bitcoin is an inovative form of currency where you can basically sums up how our technology is evolving through a better and advance form of adaptation to mankind. Wink

Primedice username: jacqfrost
Activity: 173
Love Primedice!
Bitcoin is a nice way for my time-investment while I can try to earn some money, which looks easier then it is!

PD: GeertBerkers
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Bitcoin is a currency based on technology which will allow instant, low-fee and non-reversible transactions from and to anywhere.

username: BoXXoB
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Something that is transparent and yet anonymous.
Just FYI MICRO said that negative trusted accounts are not considered for the prize in any future promotions(don't see the rule in the OP, but there wasn't such rule in that giveaway where one neg trusted guy was not given the prize as well)
Activity: 504
Something that is transparent and yet anonymous.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is for me resurrection  alpha and omega. -croGenius
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
"It's just like Dollar without the Fed, added internet and fixed supply"

Username to follow.

Edit:

username: hkloss
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
A solution to the man kind against every kind of inflation in the world best yet a crucial solution against corruption

Arallmuus
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is a distributed electronic payment system that has low transaction costs with greater security and privacy than current systems and is especially beneficial for international payments and microtransactions.
Merit: 250
I did this exact same contest around 2 years ago and got some cool answers (I tried looking for the thread but couldn't find it. If someone could find it & link it that'd be great!).

Took me a couple minutes: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-btc-bounty-what-is-bitcoin-ended-222097

Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is the best way for fast secure online payments worldwide.

Nick: dre1982
Activity: 546
whether bitcoin is it? now all focused on bitcoin and a growing number of fans in the mining bitcoin , but it is not very easy for the newbie bitcoin , they must begin with / learn from the tap , mining , giveaway , trading even to the stage of dice to collect bitcoin , and it requires spirit high. greetings success bitcoin , hopefully may be used as field work to reduce the number of unemployed increased. good luck
username: lozackiney
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the beginning of a future where the people will be in power, not the few.

PD account: Mewtwo
Activity: 224
username: unknownuser

Bitcoin is both technology and money.
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Bitcoin is a decentralised online monetary unit that allows people to transfer money anonymously and without inappropriately high transaction costs secured with blockchain technology.

Primedice username :  Micromen123
Activity: 210
1. The instant transfers in a peer to peer.
2. Transfer to anywhere
3. The transfer fee is very small.
4. Transaction is irreversible, meaning that once transferred can not be undone.
5. bitcoin transactions are anonymous.
6. Bitcoin is not controlled by any government agency or. limited number

username PD : robocop87

thx Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: