Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 49. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think you should invest a half, half the time. Should hold a share for long term investment into the top 5 coin
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
I recommend to divide it into several parts . Invest in 3-5 projects .It will be better than taking risks in one project
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Of course, i will buy altcoins, because the price of ETH is very high, not profitable , the Altcoin is cheap and  will be faster  I would recommend buying NEO and holding it - it has more room for growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If you want to invest in altcoin you should read and understand about the ICO,
And do not invest all your eth,
Save half or half of it,
Because I think eth investment is as good as ico investment on altcoin
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Ethereum is not loosing its value if you are trading it with bitcoin. Its growth potential hasn't been exploited yet. Since it's a "cheap" coin and stated the aforementioned, you should definitely hold it!
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
i think the best strategy would be to divide half and half keep half eth and the other half invest in crypto diversification is the right choice
Activity: 196
if you just hold your ETH, i think it is enough to make incomes for long term.
holding is more safer than investing into a project that you still not very know about it.
Activity: 140
Now I have an ETH sure I would go buy altcoins or invest in a certain project, that would increase my chances. do you also think like me?
Activity: 117
I really like the ethereum because ethereum can have a good prospect for the future and I buy some to be an investment with a price that will keep increasing
Activity: 224
I think you keep your ETH, because Altcoin's fake growth rate will not be equal to ETH. Currently, ETH is growing quite fast, holding altcoin grows very little. And they do not make you profit like holding an ETH.
Activity: 378

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

I advice to you is to hold your ethereum for now. Ethereum has a potential altcoin it will back to $1000. And invest it when it back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think if you want to earn something with 1 eth you do not do this, it is better for you to consider other promising altcoins and invest in them
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
yeah ethereum is heading to new all time high. So ypu make something like x3 your money. But if you find some nice altcoin you have potential for far more return of investement. But keep in mid risk is higher aswell
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
I suggest you buy altcoins if there are on the bottom like recently was. Many of them gave 50-200% of profit, ethereum hardly will provide such gain.
GFE
Activity: 336
I think that ETH will be 2-3k$ this year so it will be the best option to hold your ETH. Also market is on pump now. It means that buying some ETH is also good. So just buy and hold ETH Smiley
Activity: 168
Personally I would suggest on holding into it. Its price will rise up in such time again.
Activity: 181

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If I am in your position, I will hold 50% ethereum, and the rest is shared for two promising profit altcoins. But if you are afraid to take risks, I recommend you keep the ethereum. Ethereum is strong and now the market is rising.
Activity: 266
I think the most stable coin of ethereum crypto currencies platform. Ethereraum has been very active lately. and continues to rise rapidly. I think it is definitely holding and waiting
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
To understand how much should cost the Ether it is necessary to find a point of comparison with phiatic means or a similar kind of block system of the system. To give the price to Ether in relatively phiathic means is not under the power of one person, so it is equal to how much we see on the coinmarket. And with respect to alternatives, it draws a derivative value in the form of smart contracts. While people want to catch a wave of money, its price will change and if we want to use Ether only for speculative purposes, we need to look at the moods of people around, in my opinion now it's all faded away or everyone is waiting for a native which may not happen.
Activity: 448

For e.g

If you're not afraid to take risks, you can sell the aether and buy a few different violas, which are likely to bring you profit. On the other hand, you can hold the ether and then after a while just bring profit.
Pages:
Jump to: