Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 52. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think if you want to buy altcoin pair ethereum, then you can visit on bittrex and hitbtc because on that site, there are many coins pair ethereum and you can have many options to trade. sometimes I trade using ethereum too to increase my ethereum amount and I have a chance to make more ethereum because there are many cheap coin price so when the price is increased, I can make a nice amount of ethereum.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Buying alts by using ETH pair is a quite good decision of such problems.
It's a good advise, but I ETH isn't so large amount for investment. Best to keep it focused on a few really good ones (that way if they do moon you'll make good profit). Otherwise you stretch yourself thin and don't really ride any of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 18, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
You should leave half to yourself, and the rest - buy alt. Do not forget that buying alternative coins is always risky, but it can bring good profits
Activity: 132
February 18, 2018, 06:03:42 PM
I think Ethereum is very promising I think in this year in 2018 will have increase but I think its better to invest in another promising alt with low price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
Buying alts by using ETH pair is a quite good decision of such problems.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
If you don't want to lose again as you became a victim of a scam, before then you should stop investing to such ICO's and just hold your ETH for now. But the good thing today is every alt is bleeding so it's a discounted sale for almost all the alts there including ETH and bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
If you have 1 ETH or buy it I think you must hold because on this 2018 the price ETH will increase. For get a good profit is on this coin, so this time you just must hold your coin and your life will be happy!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
Hold eth. I think it is not very profitable but it is quite safe to keep
Activity: 263
February 18, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
I never underesimate Etherum because it's the most potiental in the market even you're comparing it with Bitcoin.
So i think hold Etherum will be a brilliant ideal ever for sure.
Remember one thing, you can underestimate Bitcoin but not Etherum.
Activity: 462
February 18, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
If you like risk you can buy altcoins. But if you want to win, hold ethereum. You win with holding Ethereum on  long term. less but always win with ETH
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
ETH will surely further increase and I personally believe it will also overtake bitcoin in the foreseeable future, but based on its already relatively high price of currently $1000, the possible winning percentage is of course relatively low. Based on this circumstance, I would look for few low priced but promising altcoins and invest the $1000 there.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
February 18, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
ETH It is a good investment. But if you want more profit, then invest in other altcoins. It is more likely that other altcoins price will grow up faster, you will benefit faster.
it applies if you can choose a good project. but I think ethereum is also not a bad choice, now the development of ethereum is very rapid
Activity: 392
February 18, 2018, 04:41:56 PM
You need to hold 1 ETH  because  ethereum is going stronger and stronger now with each day. Good luck in the trade.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
I would advise to buy some top altcoin. If you just hold it in eth you just can earn small profit after all, but if you put it all on altcoin you have chance to gain more bigger and easy profit. Surely with appropriate risk and it takes patience.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 04:11:56 PM
ETH It is a good investment. But if you want more profit, then invest in other altcoins. It is more likely that other altcoins price will grow up faster, you will benefit faster.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
February 18, 2018, 04:06:57 PM
This is my advice which I think will be beneficial to you if you take it. Try as much as you can to have more than whole numbers of the major coins like btc, eth, ltc, bcc, monero, dash and whichever you may add. Btc may be costly so hodling 0.5 is okay. You are lucky to have 1eth, don't change to any other coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
Well, maybe this year ETH will be x3! That that maybe you should not change.
Activity: 161
February 18, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Better hold it because it is a very stable altcoin. There are many tokens that are very promising but if bitcoin or Ethereum pump up, those tokens will surely dump. You can see it on the history of their chart.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
No one can really decide for you, if you don't really need the cash. I'd hold it if i were you, though you might consider diversifying your stocks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
February 18, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Holding ETH is recommended as I believe if Raiden network able to make ether lightning fast. The prices of ether will go to the moon. Best thing is to invest a part of your ETH in ICOs (Do research before investing).
I have participated in many ICOs and 99% of then are giving output better than the invested amount. You may also divide your ETH into few other tokens to reduce your risk.
Pages:
Jump to: