Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org - page 10. (Read 9938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
I'm just holding out for BTC pseudo-anonymous sperm bank donations.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I'm open for donations, will take them straight to the next whiskey bar (read: room77) to spend on burgers and beer.

I see what you're trying to do, 2weiX. You're trying to cut in line to try to get your donation first. End of the line, bud.

~Cackling Bear~
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I'm open for donations, will take them straight to the next whiskey bar (read: room77) to spend on burgers and beer.
legendary
We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

Let me see if I got this right. You, as the acting liaison, will transfer 1,000 BTC received from Bitcoinica and give them indirectly to Mt. Gox, a place where said amount is probably currently residing. If that's the case, make sure you deduct your 0.65% transfer fee prior to completing said transfer.

~Cackling Bear~

Actually Bruno, you more than anybody has put a tremendous amount of effort therefore, I want to donate 500 BTC to you. You deserve a lot more and im sure more will come for you.

Last, I want to donate another 500 BTC to Gavin Andersen. The true hero!!

Maria.

Thanks, Maria, and I in turn will donate it to Matthew at Bitcoin Magazine for putting out a fine magazine. I now somehow see this virtual currency gaining traction. Let's keep the velocity going and see where it takes us.

~Cackling Bear~
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
How sweet!
Can i hug you?
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

Let me see if I got this right. You, as the acting liaison, will transfer 1,000 BTC received from Bitcoinica and give them indirectly to Mt. Gox, a place where said amount is probably currently residing. If that's the case, make sure you deduct your 0.65% transfer fee prior to completing said transfer.

~Cackling Bear~

Actually Bruno, you more than anybody has put a tremendous amount of effort therefore, I want to donate 500 BTC to you. You deserve a lot more and im sure more will come for you.

Last, I want to donate another 500 BTC to Gavin Andersen. The true hero!!

Maria.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Nice PR stunt.  It still won't make you first in line to get a refund.

CoinExchanger will try -anything- to attempt to become relevant, including lie about having funds in Bitcoinica.

EDIT: And lie about donating to people.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Nice PR stunt.  It still won't make you first in line to get a refund.
legendary

Maria.

~Cackling Bear~
Activity: 832
Merit: 250

Maria.

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine
500 BTC First 100 Forum Members (5 BTC each forum members[ newbies not allowed ] )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE
-------------------------------
3000 BTC Total Donations.

BITCOINICA DEBT:

6325 + 9449 = 15,774 BTC

Current Mtgox Price is 5.60

USD 53,244  = 9449 BTC

Send My Money To: 1HJc5VLMpFCQJg2maP9wGuCo3NAgwaCJQj

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

UPDATE: June 12

Zhoutong is giving us the run around asking for my "username" when I proved already exactly who I am. At this point I kindly request a scammer tag for Zhoutong until at least 75% of the funds are received.
Pages:
Jump to: