Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org - page 7. (Read 9938 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Now we know what Gage's price is  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
And by the way Zhoutong, how much did you sell bitcoinica for (documents included)? 1000? 10,000? The sum of all deposits plus 50,000?

So right now you are in pretty good financial shape.. that is awesome. 10 months ago you were scratching your noodle in your room.

Hey, Maria. How much do you know about Zhou's partner with Xwaylab? And to answer your husband's(?) question, yes, I play chess.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Bitcoin: the digital currency of the future and soap opera
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
*Gets in line for the probably neverexisting coins  Wink*
I LOVE BITCOIN
1NB1KFnFqnP3WSDZQrWV3pfmph5fWRyadz

I could be the volunteer, just for fun as I've nothing to do atm.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
And by the way Zhoutong, how much did you sell bitcoinica for (documents included)? 1000? 10,000? The sum of all deposits plus 50,000?

So right now you are in pretty good financial shape.. that is awesome. 10 months ago you were scratching your noodle in your room.

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Is your username 2122397500?

If you can confirm that I will submit a claim for you.

That's the only record we have with such kind of balance.

First of all, when I said publicly, I meant the payment part (bitcoin transctions number, blockchain confirmation, etc). Not you posting private information and documents. If you find my passport, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT.

Second, I do NOT want YOU submitting a claim for me, my claim was made here public and you heard my claim already.

I will post here a few reminders:

I am one of your FIRST USERS.

I Signed Up the FIRST WEEK of operations.

You have sent me BTC in the past with no problems. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinica-is-now-the-second-largest-bitcoin-trading-platform-42680

I am happy to hear that payouts are being made!!

Maria.

I DO NOT make the payments.

No one else will care about your public claim. I can get your claim immediately recognized and you'll get your funds in a day. Otherwise, we will report the funds as unclaimed and send them to NZ government accordingly.

If you have an account on Bitcoinica with such a large amount, please be serious.

Username and email are the bare minimum we require. I forgot your username and the only one I can found was specified. So far no one claimed under that account so I guess it could be you. If it's really the case I can help you submit a claim. I have access to the claim system and prioritize the processing.

Zhou, You do not seem to understand what I am saying to you only. My money was trusted in your hands when bitcoinica.com was under your ownership, since day 1. We have done heavy business in the past and you made A LOT of money off my transactions. Then you come and sell bitcoinica.com without consulting me and without my consent.

Because of this illegal sale, bitcoinica.com was hacked. Because of the hack, bitcoins were stolen.

Besides the loss, the database gets destroyed. NO BACKUPS.

Then you freeze my money and everyone else money...

Now let me tell you how much this frozen money is costing me DAILY. 2,300 USD. Each day my trading robot is not trading is a day lost. I am not claiming that money at all, just the actual balance the last time I logged in my bitcoinica.com

Ryan, all you had to do was send me a PM saying "Hey I'm selling bitcoinica to RandomGuy and I would have said Ok, Please let me withdrawal my balance before you proceed with the sale. Why you ask? Here is the reason.

You never asked me for ID or Utility bill or any personal document, you allowed me to trade privately and freely, not like Gox did. If this new owner had different business plans, like getting FinCen or SEC compliant, then I would have to submit my documents which defeats the purpose of me using your exchange in the first place.

I have to admit Ryan, at first I thought you was going to resolve the issue but when I read the post of you QUITTING bitcoinica.com I got worried. I knew something was very wrong, but it looks like you guys will manage and at the end, it will all be OK.

VOLUNTEER NEEDED: To organize a List of the 100 Members. Greatly Appreciated!!!

Maria.
Activity: 518
Goat = gigavps !

WOW

Now that is even BIGGER NEWS!

Bulanula please give us evidence to support this outrageous claim you have made that Goat and GigaVPS are one and the same!

Keep trolling. Way to take it out of context.

Goat has nothing to do with gigavps.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Goat = gigavps !

WOW

Bulanula please give us evidence to support this outrageous claim you have made that Goat and GigaVPS are one and the same!

Goat = GigaVPS's wife
Goat = GigaVPS

Therefore,

GigaVPS = GigaVPS's wife

He married himself, just like Colbert!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Goat = gigavps !

WOW

Goat = GigaVPS's wife
Goat = GigaVPS

Therefore,

GigaVPS = GigaVPS's wife
legendary
I LOVE BITCOIN

19wKyGZxLMC2nbH2VuyqZbaArYwiF2bZnu
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Goat = gigavps !

WOW

lmfao

people who have hot women as their avatar picture on this forum are either trying to do one of two things

a) make you think they are a woman

b) make you think they are dating a hot woman

and in either case you can know 100% of the time it is not true.

What about gigavps and his "wife" or Goat ? Hehe !

WOW GIGAVPS'S WIFE IS REALLY GOAT??? NOW THATS BIG NEWS!

Wrong. Goat also had pictures of his wife and him on this forum to build credibility. Just like gigavps.

Show me where I said Goat = gigavps !
lmfao

people who have hot women as their avatar picture on this forum are either trying to do one of two things

WOW GIGAVPS'S WIFE IS REALLY GOAT??? NOW THATS BIG NEWS!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
I LOVE BITCOIN

19sN8tkz6QWdGt9WDunzwim4EjGfKVoXVo
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I LOVE BITCOIN
19AnRx6JSDBrd2cP5W51qtnYHjXvujHBrR

I sincerely hope you get your bitcoins back!  Cheesy
not just for my donation, but for the much more deserved donations you have listed
I will donate the coins to how every i see fit. not sure who yet....
sd
Activity: 730
lmfao

Just in case anyone didn't figure it out that avatar picture is of Indian Actress Aishwarya Rai. She won Miss World in 1994.

This is not proof either way of the gender of the person using that picture.
lmfao

lmfao

donator
Activity: 490
The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...
How can that be right? She has a female name, she says she's a female and her avatar is a hot female. How could she be anything other than a woman?
LOL put this in your pipe and smoke it: http://www.tineye.com/search/186f6e9b336c02fc43513f8c19f14596b43fc49c/
Ha! This is awesome.  Well done rjk.
legendary
Activity: 1358
This reeks of BS...

Utter PR BS, this does not make you look good in my eyes..  Bribery ? Favourtism? There is so many angles on this that dont sit right..

The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...

This doesn't reek.

The right thing done for the wrong reason is still the right thing.

I'm not following what you mean.
Please clarify: Donating money scammed out of someone else is the right thing?

Confused Huh
Pages:
Jump to: