Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org - page 8. (Read 9938 times)

sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
This reeks of BS...

Utter PR BS, this does not make you look good in my eyes..  Bribery ? Favourtism? There is so many angles on this that dont sit right..

The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...

This doesn't reek.

The right thing done for the wrong reason is still the right thing.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Such a generous donation, I am sure it will serve the community well.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
I LOVE BITCHCOIN

Rule 30. There are no females on the internet.

Epic  Grin
Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.
I LOVE BITCOIN

1AWSQX5wakk3MieoLVVvNydtoXhr1SrREJ

My mother tought me not to argue with santa
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
Is your username 2122397500?

If you can confirm that I will submit a claim for you.

That's the only record we have with such kind of balance.

First of all, when I said publicly, I meant the payment part (bitcoin transctions number, blockchain confirmation, etc). Not you posting private information and documents. If you find my passport, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT.

Second, I do NOT want YOU submitting a claim for me, my claim was made here public and you heard my claim already.

I will post here a few reminders:

I am one of your FIRST USERS.

I Signed Up the FIRST WEEK of operations.

You have sent me BTC in the past with no problems. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinica-is-now-the-second-largest-bitcoin-trading-platform-42680

I am happy to hear that payouts are being made!!

Maria.

I DO NOT make the payments.

No one else will care about your public claim. I can get your claim immediately recognized and you'll get your funds in a day. Otherwise, we will report the funds as unclaimed and send them to NZ government accordingly.

If you have an account on Bitcoinica with such a large amount, please be serious.

Username and email are the bare minimum we require. I forgot your username and the only one I can found was specified. So far no one claimed under that account so I guess it could be you. If it's really the case I can help you submit a claim. I have access to the claim system and prioritize the processing.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

First of all, when I said publicly, I meant the payment part (bitcoin transctions number, blockchain confirmation, etc). Not you posting private information and documents. If you find my passport, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT.

Second, I do NOT want YOU submitting a claim for me, my claim was made here public and you heard my claim already.

You have sent me BTC in the past with no problems. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinica-is-now-the-second-largest-bitcoin-trading-platform-42680

Maria.

You didn't answer his question: Is that your username or not?

C'mon "Maria", man up! Grow some balls...
Activity: 832

Maria.

Activity: 189
I LOVE BITCOIN

1MY8Fa4KRhFMHm4GJ2Gi6av4QLgemSdUAE
Activity: 476
For what it's worth...

I LOVE BITCOIN.

Donate my share to charity.
Ean
Activity: 199
I LOVE BITCOIN

1tnxMyxtwL6VmRxdpMBnLJuJ5eDm5VN11
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I LOVE BITCOIN Wink
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine
500 BTC First 100 Forum Members (5 BTC each forum members[ newbies not allowed ] )
-------------------------------
3000 BTC Total Donations.

BITCOINICA DEBT:

6325 + 9449 = 15,774 BTC

Current Mtgox Price is 5.60

USD 53,244  = 9449 BTC

Send My Money To: 1HJc5VLMpFCQJg2maP9wGuCo3NAgwaCJQj

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001
And my last donation will go to the First 100 forum members (newbies not allowed) that post here on this thread the following:

I LOVE BITCOIN

YOUR BTC ADDRESS.

Donation amount: 500 BTC
Maria.
I LOVE BITCOIN LOVE BITCOIN LOVE BITCOIN LOVE BITCOIN LOVE BITCOIN

1MANDXFHVUEcc8bsCrN3gnTtigArP3A2Ke
Activity: 312
Merit: 265
You can also use Propster.me to start a public tip jar for BitcoinTalk.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I LOVE BITCOIN  Grin

1EZAgDQZcYBoTsYrSEm17r9cHgcA26mH7H (CoinAd donation address)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
This is unfair.
Everybody gets donations, but all I got was a stiff neck from looking at those flipped screenshots.

Not happy!  Angry

Tell me a little more about this stiff neck of yours. Does it have one eye? This reminds me. The Bitcoinica issue has sidetracked my market research over at myfreecams.com.

~Cackling Bear~
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
I LOVE BITCHCOIN

Rule 30. There are no females on the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
I LOVE BITCOIN.  I LOVE IT SO MUCH.  AND MINTCHIP IS THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILD OF WOW GOLD AND BEENZ.

1CWwXXrcJZk6krbLcQtPQ8ZEvkrb42A3WW
Activity: 574
I LOVE BITCOIN

13bsjiBTSHX2RfdEnWfrXunbNtGNLxVheR

And I'm just wondering... can I create an alt-donation coin that we can merge-refund with bitcoinica? That way everybody else could get small donations on the side, and we could create an exchange on the side too!

rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
The more you speak, the more I believe what Matthew has been saying all along...  That and the fact your the least likely person on this forum I believe to be a female...
How can that be right? She has a female name, she says she's a female and her avatar is a hot female. How could she be anything other than a woman?
LOL put this in your pipe and smoke it: http://www.tineye.com/search/186f6e9b336c02fc43513f8c19f14596b43fc49c/
Pages:
Jump to: