Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org - page 5. (Read 9938 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
If "she" doesn't want to give even "her" username and email to ZT publicly or privately, why would she give them to a debt collector?

Why are you even giving any credit to anything "she" says?
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500

Debt collectors don't always win but they have better odds of getting your money back than any other legal means.

I never said I was 100% certain it would work but arguing about it on an internet forum isn't going to settle anything.

You are also forgetting that debt collectors will demand proof that you are really owed what you claim you're owed.

I said give debt collectors all the information and let them sort it out. It's the best chance of getting anything but I never said it was a certain thing. If the person the claim is against never existed, or went bankrupt, or can't be found, or if the claim can't be proved to a standard required by law then nothing is going to work anyway.

I suspect Zhou Tong broke a bunch of laws by not keeping financial records safe and not exercising due diligence but IANAL and could well be wrong. I know for a fact my company has to keep all financial records for 5 years, not having a backup isn't an excuse.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I think I have it figured out ZT, and you know that you can trust my Google-Fu. It seems that 2122397500 is a phone number in NY and the image below found via Google Images is Maria. As you can clearly see, she's calling you now.

~Cackling Bear~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
I'm not asking for anything. Just for a confirmation of username.

If you are not willing to proceed then this thread will be screwed.

Please contact Bitcoinica Consultancy for refund. They will definitely honor your claim.

You're allowed to communicate with me only after they reject your claim for any reason.

For others:
Please don't waste time (unless you want to play, like me) on someone who displayed explicit unwillingness to co-operate with the settling party to recover funds.

Tong Zhou, The reason I can not and will not tell you what my username is, quite simple.

If I tell or confirm my username, you or someone will then see that I am also a very trusted seller at a very important site, and this is information I do not want anybody to know. Please respect my privacy.

Because I do understand that it makes it difficult to confirm without a username, I went out of my way to prove that You Ryan Tong Zhou, know that Maria has an account with you since the beginning, you have solved problems and paid out Bitcoins in the past without any problems.

You insist to push the responsibility to these new "owners" who bought bitcoinica from you. How much did they pay you?

@bruno Sorry do not know his partners.

Maria.

I forgot your username, sorry. The last time we ever communicated about Bitcoinica account was almost 8 months ago.

Now I can only assume that this is a scam, unless you are willing to tell me something, either via post, email or PM.

I have absolutely no information about your account balance until you can confirm the username or email.

The only username that I think that could be you at the moment is: 2122397500

Should I (or someone) do a search about it to see if it's linked to a trusted seller on some website? If yes then I can get you refunded immediately based on the balance in record (which roughly matches your claim).
no 2122397500 is me Tongue

(i want the bitch's money!)

OK. PM me the email address registered with that your name and I will fill in the missing claim.
i can haz bitch's money, yes?
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502

Please contact Bitcoinica Consultancy for refund. They will definitely honor your claim.

You're allowed to communicate with me only after they reject your claim for any reason.

For others:
Please don't waste time (unless you want to play, like me) on someone who displayed explicit unwillingness to co-operate with the settling party to recover funds.

Tong Zhou, The reason I can not and will not tell you what my username is, quite simple.

If I tell or confirm my username, you or someone will then see that I am also a very trusted seller at a very important site, and this is information I do not want anybody to know. Please respect my privacy.

Because I do understand that it makes it difficult to confirm without a username, I went out of my way to prove that You Ryan Tong Zhou, know that Maria has an account with you since the beginning, you have solved problems and paid out Bitcoins in the past without any problems.

You insist to push the responsibility to these new "owners" who bought bitcoinica from you. How much did they pay you?

Maria.

I forgot your username, sorry. The last time we ever communicated about Bitcoinica account was almost 8 months ago.

Now I can only assume that this is a scam, unless you are willing to tell me something, either via post, email or PM.

I have absolutely no information about your account balance until you can confirm the username or email.

Should I (or someone) do a search about it to see if it's linked to a trusted seller on some website? If yes then I can get you refunded immediately based on the balance in record (which roughly matches your claim).

OK. PM me the email address registered with that your name and I will fill in the missing claim.
legendary
You are WRONG!

For others:

Maria.

vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502

For others:

Maria.

EDIT: I know the email address linked to that username too. I have previously received emails from that address. So there's no reason I wouldn't trust you if you can at least give me some information.
legendary
On a side note (any only because Matthew mentioned that Bitscalper, Coinexchanger and Maira are one of the same), I present the following.

That was only a theory. I have proof who both of them are now. Bitscalper does in fact live in Italy and I know who he is. CoinExchanger does in fact live in New York and I know he is too. Now that I know who they are, where they live, and can prosecute them in the event of any actual provable fraud (forum trolling and shady business is not a crime), I'm not worried about them anymore.

Does this mean that Colbie Kelly is a dead end?

~Bruno~
legendary

Debt collectors don't always win but they have better odds of getting your money back than any other legal means.

I never said I was 100% certain it would work but arguing about it on an internet forum isn't going to settle anything.

You are also forgetting that debt collectors will demand proof that you are really owed what you claim you're owed.
sd
You can trust Zhou with your name just like you can trust him with your bitcoins.. Oh...

Seriously, Maria, with this amount of money at stake don't argue with a kid over a web forum. Get a debt collection agency involved and give them all the information you have. These people are experts at collecting money from people who don't want to pay and they will take a cut from the collected amount so it's not going to cost you anything up front.

I beg to differ, for my sister's first husband owes over $100,000 to various entities and has been pounded by debt collectors for years decades. Guess how much they were able to get from him? Wait for...$0 USD or in BTC, as if you didn't see that coming.

Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
On a side note (any only because Matthew mentioned that Bitscalper, Coinexchanger and Maira are one of the same), I present the following.

That was only a theory. I have proof who both of them are now. Bitscalper does in fact live in Italy and I know who he is. CoinExchanger does in fact live in New York and I know he is too. Now that I know who they are, where they live, and can prosecute them in the event of any actual provable fraud (forum trolling and shady business is not a crime), I'm not worried about them anymore.
legendary
I beg to differ, for my sister's first husband owes over $100,000 to various entities and has been pounded by debt collectors for years decades. Guess how much they were able to get from him? Wait for...$0 USD or in BTC, as if you didn't see that coming.

~Bruno~

Wow. I'm surprised they didn't repo all of his trash. I've seen people get all their shit taken off them and auctioned off over a $10,000 debt.

For that to happen they would need to have shit to be taken Wink

You are exactly correctly, psy, in this case (my ex-brother-in-law).

On a side note (only because Matthew mentioned that Bitscalper, Coinexchanger and Maira are one of the same), I present the following.

Domain Name: BITSCALPER.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ([email protected])
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Domain Name: BITCOIN.COM

Registrant:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    Domain Admin        ()
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

~Bruno~
legendary

~Bruno~

Wow. I'm surprised they didn't repo all of his trash. I've seen people get all their shit taken off them and auctioned off over a $10,000 debt.

For that to happen they would need to have shit to be taken Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

~Bruno~

cst
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The Cosmos doesn't care about you.
I LOVE BITCOIN

1LA1oNzzmxTig5k8nx9AhqMV8is6scAioG
legendary

i think that zhou will respect your privacy and keep confidentiality.

You can trust Zhou with your name just like you can trust him with your bitcoins.. Oh...

Seriously, Maria, with this amount of money at stake don't argue with a kid over a web forum. Get a debt collection agency involved and give them all the information you have. These people are experts at collecting money from people who don't want to pay and they will take a cut from the collected amount so it's not going to cost you anything up front.

~Bruno~
sd

legendary
Activity: 1018
I LOVE BITCOINS

1FQj4kVukXxDasBJxvBiDHbGbLe2hKgmDx
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
I guess I'll give it a try

I LOVE BITCOIN

1G9ZCS9fCrXxwuK4G2wa2rDZkiJMVVwWej
legendary
You are WRONG!

Pages:
Jump to: