Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 BTC Donation to www.bitcointalk.org - page 3. (Read 9938 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
My husband loss 250K in the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. It is not our life savings, trust me.

Before you did not have a database, now you are making up accounts and balances. Zhoutong, I understand its hard to pay out such amount especially when you probably do not have it. Which would explained why all other bitcoinica users that did verify have still received anything. You seem to have most of the forum on your side, waiting and trusting in your words, without realizing that you sold their documents without their consent. Your illegal sale was the cause of the hack and people seem to ignore this. You first denied who I was, then you say you "found" my account. News for you Zhoutong, because of daily limits and red flags triggered by big accounts, I had 7 accounts, all accessed via TOR.

My point of showing you the screenshots was for you to remember since when we have been doing business. I NEVER thought you were going to pretend who I was or denied my claim.

I am going to ask this question one last time because I think it is super important and you are ignoring it for some reason.

How much money did you make, how much Tihan Paid YOU when he bought from you, when you sold all of our emails, passports (expensive in the black market),Drivers license, utility bills, financial tranasctions history, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers... Home Address?

If the money never came out of your pocket since the first loss, that must mean your "Tuition" is there untouched. That is magnificent, it truly is. Your 1000 Gold Coin, your playboy shirst, your gucci glasses, your Ipad..true baller in Singapore. All your little buddies must be like yoooo通州什麼該死的人,你是老闆!

Maria.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
This is like a good soap opera..
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
So- given the obvious attempt to defraud here...

who says we start a petition to have Maira branded as a SCAMMER until she ponies up the donations she promised to everyone if Zhou Tong send here the 28 cents?

Agreed.

UPDATE

Since Maria did not confirm or deny the username, I have to do my own research.

The account 2122397500 is likely hers or husband's, according to the email address. It was registered on September 9, 2011.

At the time of writing it has a balance of $0.28007 and zero BTC. Currently unclaimed.

Also, Maria's requested amount almost matched the largest balance in Bitcoinica history (and I know the account holder quite closely). I have been sorting by USD balance and BTC balance almost every week since last year and it's impossible that I don't know a user with a substantial amount invested.

Thank you for confirming what we already knew, as CoinExchanger/Maria is scum.
+1.

Updated the list to see how much she owes everyone.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE

Am I missing off that list?

We sometimes forget to thank the behind the scene heroes which in this case its the people of bitcointalk.org

For keeping records and providing a platform for the community so that we can come together and bring social justice to those whom wish to defraud the community.

That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL, I will donate 1000 BTC to the forum.

Maria.

So thats:

1000 BTC bitcointalk.org
500 BTC Bruno
500 BTC Gavin Andersen
500 BTC Bitcoin magazine
500 BTC First 100 Forum Members (5 BTC each forum members[ newbies not allowed ] )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiYcEqkgyjc_dDRDdlNGSGhsOGhMbGpCWVhrWExpVFE
-------------------------------
3000 BTC Total Donations.

BITCOINICA DEBT:

6325 + 9449 = 15,774 BTC

Current Mtgox Price is 5.60

USD 53,244  = 9449 BTC

Send My Money To: 1HJc5VLMpFCQJg2maP9wGuCo3NAgwaCJQj

bitcoinica, we are waiting.

Maria.

UPDATE: June 12

Zhoutong is giving us the run around asking for my "username" when I proved already exactly who I am. At this point I kindly request a scammer tag for Zhoutong until at least 75% of the funds are received.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
That is why, after bitcoinica.com refunds me in FULL
If bitcoinica.com refends Maria her 0.28007 $, she will be obligated to pay these debts.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

who says we start a petition to have Maira branded as a SCAMMER until she ponies up the donations she promised to everyone if Zhou Tong send here the 28 cents?

Agreed.

UPDATE

The account 2122397500 is likely hers or husband's, according to the email address. It was registered on September 9, 2011.

At the time of writing it has a balance of $0.28007 and zero BTC. Currently unclaimed.

Also, Maria's requested amount almost matched the largest balance in Bitcoinica history (and I know the account holder quite closely). I have been sorting by USD balance and BTC balance almost every week since last year and it's impossible that I don't know a user with a substantial amount invested.

+1.

Updated the list to see how much she owes everyone.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Just check the records you are legally compelled to keep safe for 5+ years then you can prove without doubt that she is lying.

You did keep an off-site backup didn't you? Or a paper trail you can reconstruct your records from?

If not you just put yourself in a position where you can't defend yourself from any fake claim.

Well, even if the database is gone, it's fairly trivial to get a list of wires from the bank, a list of transactions from mtgox, and so forth. It's unlikely that there is no record of it, even if she deposited an hour before the hack.
sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
No "fight" is even needed. Will you give someone $150K without even knowing her username or email at all?

Bitcoinica has a fixed amount of assets and all refunding process must be record-by-record. Maria can only show that she had an account before, but not anything else!

Just check the records you are legally compelled to keep safe for 5+ years then you can prove without doubt that she is lying.

You did keep an off-site backup didn't you? Or a paper trail you can reconstruct your records from?

If not you just put yourself in a position where you can't defend yourself from any fake claim.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Agreed.

UPDATE

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

You know what Zhoutong, I had a revelation today. Many years ago I realized that money is like blood, you must keep it flowing. Since then I make money flow like rivers. You are clogging up my financial circulation and before I suffer a economic heart attack I want to tell you something.

Keep the money Zhoutong, you obviously need it more than I do. Just next time, give me and the community a heads up so we can act accordingly.

Karma at the end catches up and money keeps flowing. Good luck in your endeavors Ryan ZhouTong.

Maria.

Roll Eyes  Is there a single person on this forum who didn't see that coming?
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

I'd be up for it. It just proves the scummy actions of these 2, only looking to get ahead financially at the cost of all other persons and things.
Activity: 574

vip
Activity: 490
UPDATE

vip
Activity: 490

You are probably right. There is something very fishy about this whole thing.

People don't just give up on such amounts of cash without a decent fight and the fighting comes easy when someone else is going to do it for a cut.

No "fight" is even needed. Will you give someone $150K without even knowing her username or email at all?

Bitcoinica has a fixed amount of assets and all refunding process must be record-by-record. Maria can only show that she had an account before, but not anything else!
sd

You are probably right. There is something very fishy about this whole thing.

People don't just give up on such amounts of cash without a decent fight and the fighting comes easy when someone else is going to do it for a cut.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
If "she" doesn't want to give even "her" username and email to ZT publicly or privately, why would she give them to a debt collector?

Why are you even giving any credit to anything "she" says?

Because I would not trust Zhou Tong either given the problems he has caused. But then I would not argue about that amount of cash on an internet forum either. I would go to a lawyer or debt collector without delay.

I don't know if this is a valid or false claim. Maybe you lot all know something that I don't because you all seem convinced that this claim is false. Either way the gender of the claimant is irrelevant, the validity of the claim is what's important.

You are correct, sd.

But given...

Now let me tell you how much this frozen money is costing me DAILY. 2,300 USD. Each day my trading robot is not trading is a day lost. I am not claiming that money at all, just the actual balance the last time I logged in my bitcoinica.com.

But surrendering with...

Keep the money Zhoutong...

Says a lot about validity in this case.

~Bruno~

Maybe she just sold the source to the robot. I'm sure there would be a huge number of people interested in a trading "robot" that gives a 2.3% daily return.
legendary
If "she" doesn't want to give even "her" username and email to ZT publicly or privately, why would she give them to a debt collector?

Because I would not trust Zhou Tong either given the problems he has caused. But then I would not argue about that amount of cash on an internet forum either. I would go to a lawyer or debt collector without delay.

I don't know if this is a valid or false claim. Maybe you lot all know something that I don't because you all seem convinced that this claim is false. Either way the gender of the claimant is irrelevant, the validity of the claim is what's important.

You are correct, sd.

But given...

Now let me tell you how much this frozen money is costing me DAILY. 2,300 USD. Each day my trading robot is not trading is a day lost. I am not claiming that money at all, just the actual balance the last time I logged in my bitcoinica.com.

But surrendering with...

Keep the money Zhoutong...

Says a lot about validity in this case.

~Bruno~
sd

legendary
Damn... This one is signature worthy.

Maria, God built you upside down; You speak out of your ass, and shit flows out of your mouth.

You know what really would be funny? Uncovering that she was a lawyer.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Damn... This one is signature worthy.

Maria, God built you upside down; You speak out of your ass, and shit flows out of your mouth.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Pages:
Jump to: