Pages:
Author

Topic: [~1000 GH/sec] BTC Guild - 0% Fee Pool, LP, SSL, Full Precision, and More (Read 379028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
DiabloMiner author
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
i can not log into the old btcguild it keeps sayi ng username password config is wrong

Make sure you're using the right password/username (case sensitive).  Nothing has changed at all with user handling on old.btcguild.com
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
i can not log into the old btcguild it keeps sayi ng username password config is wrong
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
I found the problem with renamed workers, it was caching the bad login when you first reconnected, and not flushing that bad login when you changed renamed/added a worker.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT/UPDATE:  Restarted pool to clear out the bad login cache, so it was down for ~10-15 seconds.

I just heard all my fans spin up.....must be all good.

I will get rid of the PPS subdomain in my addressse regardless.....and simply use btcguild.com

Thanks again.
Allan
legendary
I found the problem with renamed workers, it was caching the bad login when you first reconnected, and not flushing that bad login when you changed renamed/added a worker.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT/UPDATE:  Restarted pool to clear out the bad login cache, so it was down for ~10-15 seconds.
I heart thebaron
Now I lost connections to the pps pool and CAN NOT update passwords on main pool.....LOVELY.

Worker management is screwed.

There are no worker passwords on the main pool.  ANYTHING entered will work.  The only thing that is checked is worker name.
Can you please DELETE my account (same as username here) from the main pool so that I can re-create it.

I can't connect to any of my renamed workers and it's wearing my patience thin....AS IS THE MAIN POOL 4 CHARACTER USERNAME REQUIREMENT.....
I heart thebaron

You seem very vibrant about this...why such colorful language in a civil conversation ?  Anger management problems ?

YES, ANGERMANGEMENT PROBLEMS.

Usually, retards like you are much more quiet in person....especially after a shot in the teeth.
legendary
Now I lost connections to the pps pool and CAN NOT update passwords on main pool.....LOVELY.

There are no worker passwords on the main pool.  ANYTHING entered will work.  The only thing that is checked is worker name.
Activity: 406
He did want them, by allowing them to operate on his pool, to make sure he made a profit to pay for his equipment and help the botnet continue.  IF he did not want the botnet to operate and fund the DDoS attacks on other pools, he would have not made the deal with the botnet operators.  

Don't be an idiot.  Giving into extorsion in order to stay alive is not the same as "wanting" something.

So being extorted to killing another man because you wanted to "stay alive" is ok with you then ?

All I'm saying is that eleuthria admitted to blatantly allowing botnet owners to mine on his pool, for the sake of "staying alive".
...fucking IDIOT.

Did he send them to attack others ? Did he ask them to attack others ? NO...ALL DAY LONG.

Now get a life.

You seem very vibrant about this...why such colorful language in a civil conversation ?  Anger management problems ?

Maybe we are being extorted back to proportional ?
I heart thebaron

I heart thebaron
He did want them, by allowing them to operate on his pool, to make sure he made a profit to pay for his equipment and help the botnet continue.  IF he did not want the botnet to operate and fund the DDoS attacks on other pools, he would have not made the deal with the botnet operators.  

Don't be an idiot.  Giving into extorsion in order to stay alive is not the same as "wanting" something.

So being extorted to killing another man because you wanted to "stay alive" is ok with you then ?

All I'm saying is that eleuthria admitted to blatantly allowing botnet owners to mine on his pool, for the sake of "staying alive".
...fucking IDIOT.

Did he send them to attack others ? Did he ask them to attack others ? NO...ALL DAY LONG.

Now get a life.

Fuck off......get it right.
Being extorted so that the killer chooses another victim...is alright.

NOW, back down to Mom's basement.... Jr.

As long as that victim has no relation to you right ?
I heart thebaron

Fuck off......get it right.
Being extorted so that the killer chooses another victim...is alright.

NOW, back down to Mom's basement.... Jr.

legendary
What happens to those of us who simply just stay on the current PPS Beta ?

Will our miners go dead for a while till you are back up with MM testing tomorrow ?

I've redirected PPS beta miners onto the primary pool.  The vast majority of users on the PPS pool use the same worker names on primary.  Those that don't will have authentication errors and switch to a failover pool (assuming they have a proper setup).

When the MM testing is ready it will be beta.btcguild.com .  I decided against simply testing it on pps.btcguild.com because I want to make sure the MM testing is purely opt-in.
I heart thebaron
What happens to those of us who simply just stay on the current PPS Beta ?

Will our miners go dead for a while till you are back up with MM testing tomorrow ?
legendary
The pool has now switched over to pure PPS mode.  Idle emails will be working again tomorrow (waiting 1 day to make sure everybody including people on crappy ISPs have updated to the new DNS).  This also gives people a chance to simply move pools without getting emailed about idle workers (no point in pushing out a ton of emails for no good reason).

Merged mining will hopefully begin testing tomorrow on a beta server that is opt-in only.

You can access the old proportional rewards (some of which aren't yet confirmed) by going to old.btcguild.com .  I have a few users who volunteered to continue mining on the old proportional pool in order to finish our last block.
legendary
Any chance you would consider allowing merged mining WITHOUT a NMC wallet address and the ability to automatically convert NMC to BTC on the site.....same as DivinciJ offers ?

I'll consider it, I have a few plans for extra features that will hopefully get some dev time soon.
I heart thebaron
Any chance you would consider allowing merged mining WITHOUT a NMC wallet address and the ability to automatically convert NMC to BTC on the site.....same as DivinciJ offers ?
Activity: 737
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: