Pages:
Author

Topic: $100,000 to invest. Should I buy BTC or ETH or altcoins? - page 3. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Invest big in both BTC and ETH and look out for altcoins like NEO, OMG, and PPT then invest like 30% of the $100k in them. Those coins are big and you should get big returns from them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
If you want to invest this much amount than you should buy Bitcoin because the price ot bitcoin fluctuates at a hugh level but for that investment you have to wait because price is high maybe it will go down soon. Bitcoin price affect all the coins so if you purchase other coin than even you will get affected by bitcoin so why not to purchase bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

but we are now interested in crypto.

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

Anyone here working in a fund house? Any inputs?

MingNa
Investing in altcoins will give you better profit than investing in Bitcoin. Ethereum is an altcoin and still profitable to invest but there are many altcoins other the nETH that have potential to give you more profit. Study and research first before putting your money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Your choices are all totally good, but it's your choice which one or which kind of crypto you want to invest your money, but if you are truly a first time to enter and invest in crypto, I will tell you frankly that there are some few people who are taking advantages by making good promises but they are member of syndicated group, shall we call a scammers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
In my opinion, you should diversify your investment portfolio and buy bitcoin, ETH and other altcoins. With the 30 percent of your fund you can buy bitcoin, other 30 percent buy Ethereum and with the rest of the fund you should buy 15 or 20 other altcoins.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I think buying altcoins is the best option. Because altcoin market is seriously down at the moment. So you can earn easy profit when market going up. But also don't forget to get ideas and opinions from crypto experts before doing investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
100K is a solid start point, I would invest 30% in BTC 30% in ETH, and 60% spread between alts.
Activity: 121
Buy both, invest 70% on both BTC and ETH then give 30% of  your porftolio for other altcoins that you may seem to grow in the next 5 years.
Activity: 98
Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

MingNa
I advise you to invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin because exactly these two cryptocurrencies are really worthy of attention and they can bring you a great profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
I advice you to make an differentiated portfolio consisting of Ether and Neo, it will be the most popular cryptos in near future, because of its technology and usage by different companies, while bitcoin will burst and become unpopular.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

MingNa
There is still some more coins you can concentrate
Cardano ( ADA) Pro- one of the founder of ethereum behind this project active team con - Huge supply
XEM - Lots of new project coming based on this technology .
EOS - This greatly simplifies the process of building and deploying decentralized applications
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
for me, you would invest in two. BTC and ETH. They both have potential to grow. but keep watching the trends. be careful when do you invest. because there's a up and down of their value. Make it search for it. and check the history of both two.
Activity: 406

MingNa
I think you foam invested in bitcoin or in ethereum,
but i see for now the bitcoin is more promising.
Activity: 585
around 30% go for btc as it is primary currency and will continue to grow in price ,eth network is currently facing problem so upcoming project might choose alternate platform due to speed issue,it is always to buy cheap token as they will be very profitable if you hold for long time.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Personally I prefer to diversify. Buying Bitcoin alone or ETH alone or altcoins alone is not a healthy investment strategy and i know that you know that. So just buy some bitcoins, eth, and other altcoins. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io

MingNa

Welcome to the community. i suggest you to learn about the crypto and market.
You can learn about ICO too. Many ICO has a great potential of profit.
But beware on choosing ICO, if you not careful enough, you will be scammed.
But if you invest on a good ICO, you will surely get your profit many times over.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
You should Diversify your porftfolio.
It does not only lower your risk but It also makes it fun to have a bunch of different set of coins rather just one coin.
Activity: 639
I do not like this but in this moment the best option is invest all in bitcoin. Do this and wait few weeks and get huge profit. Seriously it is the best option for now.

Later you should invest all in different alts and still some in btc
Activity: 420

MingNa

I think that currently it's better to go full-BTC or even not try to invest in crypto, because such an amount may be easy invested in land or other things...
Activity: 182
Wooow .... Capital is very big. If I were you. First 50% of my capital will I buy Bitcoin. Both 30% of them I will buy Ethereum and the rest I will buy another altcoin that has potential in the future. The coins are as you say NEO, Monero and other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: