Pages:
Author

Topic: $100,000 to invest. Should I buy BTC or ETH or altcoins? - page 8. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
The best way to do it is to diversify your investments. Since you have $100,000 to invest, I suggest you can start off by investing in 1 or 2 Bitcoins and some few Ethereums. Combine them in 50% of your investments.

The remaining 50% will be on altcoins, and you can buy them while their prices are low. Altcoins like LTC, NEO, ICON, TIO, TRX, ETN, XVG, ADA, YOLO, XEM and the like are going to be potential, and other ICOs that are emerging in the market soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
In this case, I would have invested 35 percent in ethereum, 35 percent in bitcoin and the rest 30 in different good and promising altcoyins. Better those that are in the top ten of those listed in CoinMarketCap. I deliberately do not give my opinion about altcoyins, since it is necessary to conduct the actual research, too much for investment, in order to trust in this issue to others. Ethereum in any case this year will grow in price, however its growth will be as always, not sharp, it is more stable, however reliable coin. Bitcoin is now a bit risky for investment. We do not know how to eliminate its shortcomings associated with poor scalability, so it is not known how well it will grow this year.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Depending of the country you are living right now, I would check for cryptocurrencies mining opportunity instead. It is a waaaay better safer investment.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
good choice, I see you have to buy and invest in NEO, ZCASH, Ripple, and also XUC.

but you also do not forget BTC and ETH. because both has the big value, and will give great profit you.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
first, you should learn carefully about the cryptocurrency
100% agree. I mean, it's kinda weird to ask for suggestions having available $100k, I would spend quite a lot of time to learn by myself before investing such a big amount of money asking for tips on a forum... And also try to understand how this market works, because that's what many people who got in in December didn't do...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
first, you should learn carefully about the cryptocurrency
because this is different with others investments system,
always split your funds, and don't invest only in one crypto, so, you can buy bitcoin and eth also anothers crypto my friend
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

but we are now interested in crypto.

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

Anyone here working in a fund house? Any inputs?

MingNa

I would invest in both of those. They are the big 2 bound to stick around.
But prices are also high.
Would invest in some of the smaller ones too. One will hit big.
At least thats my plan.

Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

but we are now interested in crypto.

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

Anyone here working in a fund house? Any inputs?

MingNa
Pages:
Jump to: