Pages:
Author

Topic: $100,000 to invest. Should I buy BTC or ETH or altcoins? - page 6. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

MingNa

Totally agree, those coins look pretty solid and far-reaching. But don't forget about Bitcoin as well, it shows good gains recently, so keep an eye on it.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I think you can buy Eth and buy altcoins also do not be too hasty it's always a good buy why come down should arise. That's what we're doing in the crypto space .. You should also buy as soon as possible coz then it will go up eventually.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think you should take some time to research OMG, but i would suggest split your money between crypto differences. My coin i hold is NEO, OMG, PUT and Bitcoin  Grin

Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

but we are now interested in crypto.

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

Anyone here working in a fund house? Any inputs?

MingNa

Those looks like a great portfolio to start with. I would suggest you to get some relatively newer coins in the market too to diversify your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

MingNa

The diversifying is the key, so you need to invest in every type of assets. Since in crypto we have only one type - crypto - I'd recommend to invest in alts as well as BTC or ETH. You have a pretty good list of alts, but you need to think about investing a small amounts in small cap coins. Since Tron is a platform project it's tied with OCN and Game.com. Check them out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
That alot of money, before put that money in to cryptocutrency make sure you have management of money and risk to minimize the risk because fluctuacion of crypto so high. In my opinion all that coin has strong fundamental so for longterm investment could be promising some good profit. Maybe add others coin like ADA, WAVES, XLM, AION, and dont forget BTC.By put that money in to minimum 5 different coin the risk will be lower.
Activity: 253
That's a great amount to start with cryptocurrency and I believe its good to hold bitcoin and eth at the same time and you can also invest with other great altcoins. Just keep on learning more about this so you will not loss that money and I know your team will work on it so do your best. You can also look for the top 10 with highest market cap for some reference.
if you really have that money and you want to invest that yiu want easily get investment then choose bitcoin but if you are not in rush then just choose etherium or altcoins but for me i choose bitcoin because it is the best coin i have encounter
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Because of the recent bear market in cryptocurrency markets, investing in crypto-currencies may not be the right choice.
If you want to enter the cryptocurrency market, I suggest you invest in BTC and then invest in some ICO projects to maximize profits.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
For long term investing I would look to coins with real world applications. This will be like the internetboom, a few solid ones will come out well long term... And it is fun to think about applications! I prefer coins that do one thing well; like NANO. Smart contract coins will be hard to select the coins that will actually be used long term..
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
20 % in BTC, 20 % in ETH, 30 % in stable TOP 25 coins - NEO, XLM, ICX, STRAT, 20 % altcoins with lowermarketcap: COSS, ECC, SNOV, DBC, HPB
10 % in good ICOs after your own substantial research - best pciks for February and march in my opinion - Ice Rock Mining, Effect AI, NEX and Bubbletone.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Good choose for majority of the coins but I would say that you should be cautious with Tron. Its more of a hype coin and instead of choosing Tron why there's no bitcoin in your interest?
Ethereum is always a safe bet its a steady performer.
Not IMO https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/964838207215955969
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I would suggest a 50/30/20 split between Bitcoin, Ethereum and Alts.
IMO Bitcoin has the greatest potential to give the greatest return long term.
With the lightning network nearing mass adoption there will be greater demand and useage for bitcoin.

Ethereum is always a safe bet its a steady performer.

Alts, what can I say you will have to do your own research as to what to go with,
everyone is going to suggest something different.
I think Alts are really a long term hold, you might be lucky and benefit from pump and dumps.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

MingNa

You have a lot of money to Invest. The main advice is to Diversify. Therefore buy everything you have mentioned above, plus 50 other coins.
You could invest $1.000 in 70 different coins and then save $30.000 for 30 good ICOs that are coming out in 2018.
Activity: 244

MingNa
Hi, I think you have to invest in btc, eth and tron. This crypto will become minimum x2 in the 2018 after the greatest correction at the beginning 2018 Smiley
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

MingNa

For me If I have that amount of money then I would happy to wait the mega dip and will occur anytime soon and of course I would choose investing on Top Altcoin except Bitcoin.
I would rather choose Ethereum, NEO, LiteCoin and Ripple.
These coins are sure win and they're going to pump higher and higher every week and every month.
That's why I choose these Top Altcoins because they're already proved that they're worth on more investments and of course they will soon pump and will offer you high return investment in just a single year.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is a great community.

Thanks for all the information guys.

My team has been doing research on all the currencies and planning to attend a few events to network with people

in this crypto circle.

If anyone is going to events, do message me. Thank you very much!

Btw I am not a bro Undecided lol

Activity: 390

MingNa

I would invest in both of those. They are the big 2 bound to stick around.
But prices are also high.
Would invest in some of the smaller ones too. One will hit big.
At least thats my plan.

Cheesy

My opinion is invest in all of those altcoins, because when you stick in one altcoin there is a possibility to loses your money, and will not gain any profit, but if you invest in all of those altcoins there is a possibility to gain more profits! Good idea to invest in smaller ones and sooner it will hit big!

All of the altcoins mentioned (ETH, Monero,NEO
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
this is a huge amount of bro!
I think personal coins now look good and potentially very profitable.
what you need to know:
* ready with all the risks and do not think about continued profits, I think the advantage will run with its own if we sure can get it.
* always be careful in doing something.
* The important thing is Do not pull all your eggs in one basket.

my suggestion is that you can invest in btc and eth, this is the head and tail of crypto that nest behind blockchain and this is a coin that can give you many advantages. you can save da 80% here and 20% for altcoins.
of any of these entries, keep Ball is in your court.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

MingNa

You are good to go with your list although personally I think investing in Tron as well as NEO right now is a little bit riskier than the others. As compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, IOTA, and Lisk, the two coins I mentioned might go down. NEO is china-based and the country is particularly irritable when it comes to crypto and ICOs and even crypto exchanges. Tron has risen very high already. You might want to add some Waves though for long term investment goals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
With such a significant amount of investment in any case, you can not invest your money in one or even two digital coins. Now it is clearly necessary to invest in ethereum, this coin this year should well rise in price. Bitcoin is a little unpredictable in the sense that no one can predict the dynamics of its growth due to its shortcomings and a drop in its popularity. However, it still remains quite attractive for investment. Also good for investment remain litecoin, monero, bitcoin cash and other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: