Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 7. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Invest with EVOS, Coin2play and Stakecube this are the most promising projects.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
October 09, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
you could invest your 1200$ on ethereum because it will good coin and it have own wallet that is etherscan, then now it price is very cheap, so there you can get atleast 5 coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 09, 2018, 01:20:36 AM
$ 1,200 is a great investment. Invest these funds in Refereum and you will not regret it, in a short time this project has a big event.
there are many choices for people who are looking for a good investment. have a coin coin protocol or you can do your own riser to get good investment for us to do
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

Entrust your money on those popular coins in the market right now because if you invest with those coins a good profit is expected in the next couple of months .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
$ 1,200 is a great investment. Invest these funds in Refereum and you will not regret it, in a short time this project has a big event.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 06:10:11 PM
Very many altcoins are attractive as your investment choice. For me as beginner, i am only rely on ethereum as crypto investment choice.
Activity: 73
October 08, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
It is necessary to diversify your portfolio. Therefore, to invest only in one cryptocurrency-definitely not worth it! It is worth considering 10 pieces of the first hundred. My favorites are Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, EOS, TRON and of course Bitcoin Itself.
Activity: 114
October 04, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
At the moment, I would invest in Bitcoin, as seen the growth of this cryptocurrency. This investment will be the most stable and will bring a good profit.
Activity: 70
September 21, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
I think I would try Ternion. Its a hybrid exchange project, and there's not many of them around now. So it would be a good idea to get in now.  https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
If I were you, I would invest in top altcoyins and expect the growth of x10. It's a minimum. I think that the probability of this is great
Activity: 51
September 21, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
Privcy and staker are two valuable project with limited supply but real potential
 I think you might love to check them out
But of course crypto investment is still a risk, so DYOR
Activity: 34
September 21, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
PRiVCY is a privacy coin. Check it out.
https://privcy.io/
I think that this one will be very valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 21, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
I don't think of other people, but I am more interested in ETH, more people use it, if prices go down not too far, and it goes down not too long, and is the most used for projects.
For safely investments, of course Ethereum is highly recommended to be chosen. you are right because there are many people who use and invest in ETH. the total users of Ethereum are the second largest after bitcoin, so we know the risk will be smaller if you invest in ETH. because your capital is quite small, so limit your diversify dude! just focus on 1-3 coin only, it is to save your energy when researching and worthed for the benefits you will get in each coin
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 21, 2018, 07:46:44 AM
for me, if you look at the current market conditions, it is good to invest such funds is ethereum, because the price is very cheap now if the capital of $ 1200 can get 5-6 eth and you can hold it for the long term.
Activity: 317
September 21, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
Thanks !
Currently, a very huge selection on this topic, and just like that to take and solve probably can not, which is why I think that you will need to think very well about every decision and action.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
By December, the Ethereum should rise well due to the hard fork and I think that the demand for it will be very large. I will advise ETH.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
September 14, 2018, 07:39:25 PM
invest in shift. one shift costs 0.66 dollars and this project is about ipfs. they allready made releases and there are also not so many coins. the ath was about 12 dollars. great project, great devs and a great price. i invested at 1,50 cents back then. when i would have the opportunity to grab some i would. they were never so cheap than today.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 14, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
I still believe in BTC. Perhaps, having such investments, I would pour them into BTC. Soon his course will rise as high, but it will be a short-term rise, which I expect.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

If you have $ 1200 for investment, then I believe that you should buy bitcoin, ETH and ETC. Now the market is red, so it's very profitable to buy crypto. ETH now has a low price, so I think it will be a good investment.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
I will take $1000 of my portfolio and spread it evenly across the entire top 100 list on coinmarketcap, and make a seperate ghost portfolio to track it and I will post the results on YouTube every 3 days, and post the link here. Anyone want to do the same ... for science?
Pages:
Jump to: