Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 9. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
It doesnt matter in which coins you invest. Look almost every coins is down and if market recover sometime I think that again price of every coin will go up. I am talking about only good altcoins. Not coins without market cap and so on Wink.
I do not even know what to say, because today I have lost the desire to invest real money in the crypto currency. I threw all my strength on the earnings of crypto currency by other possibilities, such as Bounty companies and airdrops. Perhaps in this way I can avoid losses.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
It doesnt matter in which coins you invest. Look almost every coins is down and if market recover sometime I think that again price of every coin will go up. I am talking about only good altcoins. Not coins without market cap and so on Wink.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 14, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
And again, so many shitcoin shilling here...
I'd wait until ETH is $100 and then would buy 10 ETH, no kidding. So don't spend your money now, there's no need to rush, you won't miss any opportunity. I'm sure the trend will be flat for some months before bull run starts.

So many ICOs are dumping ETH price now, selling it. And after it new ICOs, coming to this market, will try to make you give them more ETH to... dump it again. Do we need to break this vicious circle? I don't think so. Don't forget that Ethereum was created not as investment asset, but as a crowdfunding platform, so we're waiting for new big ICOs only to give ETH some impuls for a new bull run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:54:05 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
Today, I invested the last $ 650 and spent it on a coin Elastos. I believe that the most promising coin on the market is it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 14, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
I think you should invest to Ethereum Bitcoin EOS NEO and TRON These coins are  very good  and have potential for easy rising. You shouldnt invest to ETC that is the not good and very hard to rise you should stay away from this coin be patient after that you will be winner.
EOS and Tron looks doubtfully. So much hype without real applications and deep adoption. Such investment has a high risk level. Today I'd buy something solid. BTC, Neo, Zec. These coins will live because have a good team and solid plans for implementation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
It is almost over and hard cap 80 million USD is almost reached. Half of the platfrom is already launched and the rest elements will be launched till the end of 2018
glad to know that there projects that are keeping the promises and follwing the roadmap. Thats rare nowdays
It is probably the only one project that really goes as planned without any deleys with realeses.
Probably thats why In picked up Ingot..
There are enough legit ICOs on the market nowdays. But Im still holding BTC as it is TOP and wont disappear suddenly but ICOs may do that
Activity: 490
August 14, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
It is almost over and hard cap 80 million USD is almost reached. Half of the platfrom is already launched and the rest elements will be launched till the end of 2018
glad to know that there projects that are keeping the promises and follwing the roadmap. Thats rare nowdays
It is probably the only one project that really goes as planned without any deleys with realeses.
Probably thats why In picked up Ingot..
Activity: 111
August 14, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
I think you should invest to Ethereum Bitcoin EOS NEO and TRON These coins are  very good  and have potential for easy rising. You shouldnt invest to ETC that is the not good and very hard to rise you should stay away from this coin be patient after that you will be winner.
Merit: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:22:40 PM
Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
Activity: 490
August 14, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
Thanks !
Consider Ingot ICO.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 14, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
Thanks !

It's hard to know where to invest but I guess it still depends on the risk that you are willing to take. As for me, I would prefer to invest in ethereum because I had it for years already and I have gained a good profit through it. Just search for the best and potential alts these days.
Activity: 826
August 14, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
If you have $ 1200 then this is a great start to start, I suggest to buy bitcoin and ETH, you keep 50% and the rest to use ICO investment and trading, choose an ICO that looks promising so your money can increase significantly.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
With that money you should now buy eth to hold the current eth price just below 300 dollars and you can buy 4 eth now they will grow back in the next few weeks this is a wise decision for You may be suspicious. But I am confident that coin is the most feasible coin on the market today
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
Now buying BTC is the most reasonable so at present it is under 6 thousand dollars and continues to fall in the troubled market who have abandoned this coin we believe BTC is still the king of the face market. upset and they will grow back at the end of 201
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
Ethereum is a great choice . Cryptocurrency is well positioned in the market. And rushes now the best after bitcoin.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 02:00:51 AM
If I had such money. Then in this period of time, with such a state of an unstable market, I would wait for a little while with the investment. After all, all decentralized currency falls, you need to wait for its growth or the place where you can start with an investment.
Activity: 91
August 14, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
Now invest in Ethereum and Ethereum classic.Now the price of ethereum is very low.Ethereum and Ethereumclassic are both good for small it's good to invest in this time. So it is better to hold two or three years.
Activity: 560
August 14, 2018, 01:18:51 AM
Thanks !
The current market is at the bottom and this is a good opportunity for investors to buy ETH or EOS. Its price will not be able to slip more in the near future.
September will be the recovery month for all the altcoins and the Crypto market will be green for a long time.
Activity: 293
August 14, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
At 1200 $ i think you should buy TRX, KMD, EDO. Since this is the time when the cheapest price is too low we can collect these coins in large quantities then keep to the end of the year the high selling price will gain significant profit. So trust me.
Pages:
Jump to: